Sunday, August 21, 2011

Change Yo' Thinking Survey

Change Yo' Thinking Survey

Have you ever made out with someone you weren't dating?
Of course - who hasn't? If they were (are) cute and we had some free time, it was on like cheese on tater's and I was there. Wish I had someone here to make ou with now. Hey fellas - anyone wanna play for a bit?...lol.

Is there a difference between the word 'best friend' and 'friend'? Yeppers - friends are people who are a part of your life and you enjoy their company and socialize with them, but "best friends" are more like family - a person can have dozens of friends, but it's the "best friends" that have that special place in their heart - at least that's how it is for me.

Do you miss anyone?
I miss several people - friends I don't see much of anymore, people who passed away, family members that are estranged, and the man I love when I can't be with him.

Can you recall the last time you sincerely liked someone?

Easily - it's right now.

When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
I'm not really sure of that - it's been a while.

Who is your celebrity crush?
Two of them - Juventud Guerrera & Lisa "Ivory" Moretti.

Can you touch your toes?
Yeppers

Do you know anybody who was abused?
I know many people who have suffered many kinds of abuse - physical,emotional, sexual, etc. It's a sick and crazy world out there, but we keep on surviving anyhow.

Do you take walks often?
Not nearly as often as I used to nor as often as I should... but nothing beats a walk through the woods to allow a person to collect their thoughts and get their head straight.

Is silence really golden?
YES!

Do you have any interesting tattoos/piercings?
Three tats - and they're interesting to me or else I wouldn't have gotten them.

Are you afraid to grow up?
At times, yes - because growing up means losing the magic and innocence that children have - and I don't want to lose that...

Who were you with last night?
All alone..

Can you count past 100?
Yes

What language do you want to learn?
I'm fine with what I already know - a little spanish, a little latin and english..

Any upcoming vacations?
Nope

If you had to marry someone on your top, who would it be?
The only person I would like to marry is Cal - he owns my heart and is already my soul mate - I would love to make it official in the eyes of others, but it's already real and legit to me.

Do you care what people think of you?
Of course I do although I might claim otherwise. I don't worry about it quite as often as others might, but we all care about what other people think to some extent. Anyone who says that they don't is a liar.

Would you call yourself smart?
Overall, I'm a bit smarter than the average bear - I have my areas of expertiese, but I don't claim to know everything..

Do you like to read?
I love to read and do it quite often. Write too..

Have you ever touched an elephant?
Yes.

Plans for tomorrow?
Just hang here at the house and try to get by for another day without losing it or bouncing off the walls too much.

Is anything wrong?
Where do I start? I'm bored, depressed, stuck here at the house for the next two months and I can't be with the guy I love because of the lies of a two-faced bitch. I'm also unemployed and feel abandoned and alone. But aside from all that, everything is great!

Do you have a good relationship with your parent(s)?
All I have left is my Ma and even though she drives me crazy at times, I love her and we do get along fairly well.

What did you do for your last birthday?
Slept, played on computer and drank way too much beer / liquor before hitting on a former police officer (who is a sexy dude - even if he did refuse my advances).

Name something you CANNOT wait for?
November 1rst - I will be able to leave this damn house - and whenever justice is served and Cal comes home where he belongs..

What's your favorite season?
Fall

Last thing you ate/drank?
Diet Pepsi and a hand full of pecan nuts. I love me some nuts... lol

Have you ever ran with scissors?
Yeppers.

Who’s making you feel the way you are right now?
Life in general is making me feel the way I do..

Most visited web page?
Either Facebook or PWInsideElite.com..

Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi (it's not even a choice - it's a fact of life)

Looking forward to something this weekend?
Nope - just stuck here in the damn house watching the walls.. BORED!

How many siblings do you have?
4 by blood, 2 by marriage, and about a dozen (or more) by luck, fate, love and the grace of God.

Do you have any pets?
Not at the moment.

What's your favorite number?
As Bill & Ted would say... "69 Dude!"

What are you watching right now?
A movie called "On The Mat" starring Ricky Schroeder.

Do you know how to swim?
Been swimming since I was three - and I'm damn good at it..

Is good grammar attractive?
At times..

Are you jealous of one or more of your friends?
No - I'm not the type of guy to get jealous of my friends - if they're doing well, that just makes me happy for them

Have you known any of your friends your whole life?
Nope - all of my friends that I'm still in contact with are from the past 30 years or so - too much moving around as a kid made keeping in touch hard to do sometimes..

Where do your friends live?
Here, there and everywhere.

Have you lost or forgotten a friends phone number?
I suck with numbers and lose them all the time - that's why I have them on my cell AND on my computer - so I can keep track..

Have you been to most of your friends house?
Yeah..

Do you currently like someone?
I'm in love with someone (Cal) - and I'll admit it - there are a couple of guys (one in Lumberton, one who lives not far away in the neighborhood across the hwy) that I'd like to get to know better.

Do you get bored of your girlfriend/boyfriend easily?
Nope - I only get bored when he's NOT around - I miss him!

Has one of your crushes ever called you self centered before?
Probably - I've been called everything else at one time or another..

Who do you want for President?
We've got some lousy choices to choose from - I DO NOT want Obama again. I don't think our country could stand another four years of Jimmy Carter Jr. But the Republican's aren't much better. I like Ron Paul on most issues, but he doesn't stand a chance. Romney is a joke and if Bachman or Santorum are on the ticket, I'd vote for Obama first. (As bad as he is... and he's very bad - those two bigots would be far, far worse.) I like Chris Christie and Jeb Bush, but neither have chosen (yet) to run. We can still hope though.

No comments:

Post a Comment