Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Music Jukebox Survey

Music Jukebox Survey...
1.Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)

2.Put it on shuffle

3.Press play

4.For every question, type the song that's playing

5.When you go to a new question, press the next button
Now... hit my music and let's get this party started....

Opening Credits: "Unholy War" by Alice Cooper (Always a good way to start - with a little A.C.)

Waking up to: "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper (cause I got tired of hearing the clock tick while I think of you... lol)

First Day at High school: "Bad Place Alone" by Alice Cooper (does describe the first day of school pretty accurately, doesn't it?)

Falling In Love: "Patience" by Guns & Roses (Gotta have patience to make love work)

Fight Song: "Will I Lose My Dignity" - RENT Soundtrack (Only if I get my ass whooped - ain't gonna happen)

Breaking Up: "Bad Is Bad" - Huey Lewis & The News (There's a joke there somewhere, but I can't think of it right now)

Prom: "All I Want To Do (Is Make Love To You)" - Heart (No, that's for AFTER the Prom)

Life: "I Am (So Gay)" - Soce The Elemental Wizard (Can't make this stuff up, folks - love this song... lol)

Mental Breakdown: "Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys" - Rickie Lee Jones (Them heels and low sparks will drive you crazy...or so I've heard)

Driving: "End Of The Line" - Traveling Wilburys (The irony here is amazing and kind of scary)

Flashback: "White Boys" from the HAIR soundtrack (Yeah - thinking about white boys and a few boys of other races as well, does give me many, many flashbacks)

Getting Back Together: "Lost In America" - Alice Cooper (Can't think of a witty remark - sorry)

Wedding: "Jack Daniels (If You Please)" - David Allen Coe (If I'm the one getting married - there had better be a LOT of Jack Daniels, along with Jim Beam, Smirnoff, Absolute, Wild Turkey, Goldschlagger and Beer - can't forget the beer!)

Birth of Child: "Let Me Clear My Throat" - Biz Marke (If they had been clearing the throat, we wouldn't have to worry about kids...lol)

Final Battle: "No Tricks" - Alice Cooper / Betty Wright (Considering some of my past associates, this song is far more appropiate than anyone would believe.)

Death Scene: "Daddy's Farm" - Shooter Jennings (Hmmmm? Okay, I guess)

Funeral Song: "The Thunder Rolls" - Garth Brooks (Love the song, but for a funeral? Not sure about that.)

End Credits: "Juke Box Hero" - Foreigner (I guess this will work - not what I was hoping for, but still... it's a rockin' way to end things.)

And there you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment