Sunday, September 9, 2012

TNA No Surrender Predictions - September 9, 2012

Tossing Salt - Worldwide News TNA No Surrender Predictions September 9, 2012 Doug Maynard Testing... testing! 1... 2... 3. Is anyone there? Well, wake the hell up and get ready because I'm back Peeps and I've got something to say. My work schedule for the next week... SUCKS!! Okay, that is all. So now that that's out of the way, let's get on with the real reason I'm here tonight sitting in front of this computer and missing out on some much needed sleep. And that reason is "TNA No Surrender", which airs on pay-per-view tonight. I wasn't going to do a prediction column at first, but then I thought about it and changed my mind and decided, "What the hell!". So here I am. I'm Doug and and I AM professional wrestling's most eclectic "internet wrestling journalist" and "salt-tosser". I know that you peeps thought I was through and you were finished with me? Well, think again cause I'm back! Let's get right to the matches and my predictions because I have something else I want to do tonight before I head to bed and I need to get to hopping if I'm going to manage to get it all completed and posted. So here goes. I've got my "Sister Cleo" crystal ball all polished up and primed. Let's do this... Impact Wrestling World Champion Austin Aries versus A Member of Aces & Eights I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a title match or not, but I guess it really doesn't matter anyhow because it won't be much of a match. It'll be a chaotic, pier-six brawl with lots of other people, for both sides, getting involved. I expect we'll see a big gang beatdown of the TNA Champion, Aries and then a big mob scene at the end with the Aces & Eights team fleeing after picking their shots and leaving Aries laid out and beaten. Winner: No Contest - Match Ends in Double DQ or Double Count-out! Bound For Glory Semi-Final Match: James Storm versus Bully Ray Well, the news broke just a few days ago that Bully Ray has signed a new two-year deal with TNA. Do you know what that means? It's means that the "Bully" is going over and taking no prisoners. Look for some interference by Bobby Roode and Bully taking advantage to steal a win, thus taking himself to the BFG finals and also freeing up Storm for a match at Bound For Glory against Bobby Roode so they can settle their feud. Works for me. Winner: Bully Ray Bound For Glory Semi-Final Match: Samoa Joe versus Jeff Hardy Jeff Hardy doesn't need to win and to be honest, even though he's come back a long ways, he still doesn't (in my eyes) deserve to be in the main event / World Championship picture. Joe has looked really great as of late and even when TNA was shitting all over him, he stayed loyal and proved that he is a team player to the max. It's time for that loyalty to be rewarded. Samoa Joe kills bitches (and Jeff Hardy) dead and moves on to face Bully Ray in the BFG Finals. Winner: Samoa Joe Bound For Glory Finals Match: TBD versus TBD Well, I think it will end up being Samoa Joe versus Bully Ray for this match and the future shot at Austin Aries at the BFG ppv. And actually, either match would be really good to see. My first thoughts are that it's finally Joe's time to get that elusive TNA Championship, but Bully just signed a new deal and you know that he's getting something major out of the deal... could it be a shot at Austin Aries at BFG? I think so. Winner Who Gets Title Shot at BFG: Bully Ray Impact Wrestling Tag Team Championship Match: Christopher Daniels & Kazarian versus AJ Styles and Kurt Angle Four of the best wrestlers in the world today and they're stuck in a meaningless tag team match? I know it's for the tag titles, but for Angle and Styles, that would be kind of a fall from grace. Oh wait, that's only in the WWE. In TNA, tag teams actually mean something. My bad! I just can't see Angle and Styles lasting very long as a team. So naturally, that means that they'll win and we'll get the often-done "feuding partners" storyline going on. I hope not, but that's usually the way these things go and I don't think TNA will be any different. Winners and NEW TNA Impact Wrestling Tag Team Champions: AJ Styles & Kurt Angle Impact Wrestling X-Divsion Championship Match: Zema Ion versus Sonjay Dutt I didn't even know that Sonjay was back with TNA. That's good for him and them though because he's an excellent wrestler and is capable of having a good match with almost anyone. I'm kind of surprised that they didn't hotshot Chavo Guerrero into this match, but I guess it's better that Sonjay is the opponent because I just don't see Ion losing the X-Division title anytime soon or at least not until Jesse Sorenson makes his return. Besides, Ion is doing a great job thus far (and he's an incredibly sexy beast) so he deserves to keep the title. And on Sunday night, he will. Winner and STILL X-Division Champion: Zema Ion Rob Van Dam versus Magnus Magnus is another one of TNA's wrestlers who has just gotten better and better as of late and is really starting to come into his own. This should be one helluva good, high impact match. As for who wins, RVD doesn't need the win and Magnus does. So I'm going with Magnus to take that trip to the pay window. Winner: Magnus Impact Wrestling Knockouts Championship Match: Brooke Tessmacher versus Tara And finally, we get the classic "Teacher versus Student" match as Brooke (Not Hulk's daughter - the one with actual talent) takes on Victoria (I know she's called Tara now, but she'll always be Victoria to me). This could actually be a good match as neither of these ladies are slouches in the ring and Victoria is talented enough to cover up any mistakes that Brooke might make. Victoria won the match on TV so logic says that Brooke wins the match at the PPV. But to hell with logic - I want the psycho Victoria back in action and I want her to be the Knockouts Champion. And come Sunday night, I'm thinking I'll get both my wishes. Winner and NEW TNA Knockouts Champion: Victoria (Tara). And there you go. My predictions for TNA No Surrender, taking place tonight (September 9. 2012) at the Impact Zone Arena in Orlando, FL. I won't be able to watch the show due to having to work (six freakin nights closing this week - whazzup wit dat?), but I think it should be a pretty good show. TNA has really come a long ways in just a short time over the past few months and I hope that the hard work, good wrestling and excitement and energy continue tonight at the pay per view. And I guess that's all for me for now. I'll probably be back later with some more wrestling goodness so don't go away (or at least don't go too far away!) InFamous Ent. is the way to go and we're taking over. Don't know what that means? Don't worry - you will. I'm Doug and I'm out of here for now. See you on the flip side and never, ever forget. Wrestling is real! It's life that's fake! Ubuntu!

No comments:

Post a Comment