Monday, January 31, 2011

Avengers / Dark Shadows Crossover (Introduction) - "Avenging Shadows"

Have you ever had an idea pop up in your head and it turns from an idea to a compulsion. That's what happened here. I love me some comics and The Avengers have long been one of my favorite teams. And I've always been a big fan of Dark Shadows (the gothic based soap-opera).

So all of these great characters are out there and just waiting to be used. So I started thinking "What if...?"

What if the Avengers, who had teams based in California and New York, decided to base a team in Europe. And what if they just happened to get involved with the infamous Collins family. And how many different characters, from different books, tv shows, movies, etc. can I get involved.

I love it when a plan comes together.


So here you go - I'll call it "Avenging Shadows". How original, right? Just read and enjoy and let me know what you think. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment