Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday Afternoon Survey To Pass The Time...

What do you wanna be when you grow up?
Grow up? What's that? If I HAVE to eventually grow up, I want to be rich, successful, famous and happy. Mainly happy and rich, but I'll take the fame and success part too..

Is 30 old?
Thirty used to be old, until I passed it... now it's extremely young - just a baby... lol.

What's your major?
How about Major Nelson from "I Dream Of Jeanie"..?? I don't think anyone has claimed him yet.

Do you have a crush on anyone?
I'm in LOVE with someone - and I have several lustful, strictly physical crushes going on as well (can't help it - they're cute)

What's the prettiest part of your body?
My soul

What celebrity would you shag?
Juventud Guerrera - 'Nuff said..

Have you shagged any celebrities?
Not so much shagged as... never mind. Wrestlers are celebrities, right?

Have you met any celebrities?
I've met literally hundreds of famous (and not so famous) wrestlers, not to mention Janis Ian & former Charlotte mayor Eddie Knox. Also former NC Governor Jim Hunt (wasn't impressed).

Do you think you'll ever get married?
Not very likely - I live in NC and "my kind" getting married is deeply frowned upon here in the "bible belt" south...

What do you want your wedding song to be?
Either "You & Me" by Alice Cooper or "Highway To Hell" by AC/DC... lol. Maybe Andy (Soce) can come up with some original stuff for my wedding.

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Just far, far, far away..

If you were stranded on a desert island,what 2 things would you take with you?
Several years worth of supplies and a boat, so I can leave when I get tired of being alone (which, knowing me, would take several years)

What is your favorite club?
I've never been much for doing clubs, but if I've got to pick, I'd have to go with Crackers (where the party people party) or else Club Dairy Mart (inside joke - you had to be there... lol)

Movie you wished you had starred in...
The Police Academy movies, Clerks (or any of the Kevin Smith films), or the musical "Rent"...

Any other celebrities you would shag?
Yes

Who is the coolest person you know?
I'm fortunate enough to know several extremely cool people, but the top names that immediately come to mind are Theresa, Russ, Brent, the entire "Stoney Crew" (you know who you are), the guys from ACW, and my "internet family" (Harold, Fran, Reesy, Sakee, Suzie, Nikki, Jen, etc) and my "other family" (Tian, Tatz, J Paige, Dalian, Parker, Crystal, Morgan, Andrew & the kids)... and the guy who owns my heart, Cal...

Who do you know of that you wanna meet, but you've never met?
Names that come to mind that I "know" but not in person are my "internet family" (see the previous question), Andy (aka Soce) and Steve (Theresa's amazing friend in TX)

Name the 5 most beautiful people that you know.
Heck, I don't know any ugly people - we're all beautiful in our own ways... But the first five names that come to mind (beautiful both inside and out) are Theresa, CAB, Reesy, Heidi & Cal...

Name the 5 most brilliant people that you know.
Theresa (cause she's amazing), Steve (brilliant mind and wit), Alex (Rest In Peace old friend), Brent (amazing mind and talents) and Cal (he picked me, didn't he - smart guy... lol)

Whats the best class you ever took?
I despised school and most of my classes, but I didn't mind the business math classes - and that's knowledge that I actually do and still use regularly. I learned a lot in Creative Writing too, even though I flunked the heck out of it. The teacher didn't care for me all that much and was (in my opinion) a total biatch! Just saying... If she could only see me now. : D

What's the best job you've ever had?
From 1991 - 2000 - Dairy Mart - no doubt about it..

Is there someone that you cant stop thinking about that doesnt know it? Well, Cal knows I'm madly in love with him so I can't use him. Yeah, there are two people, old acquaintances that I recently added to my FB friends list - they were extremely sexy then and are extremely sexy now and even though both are straight boys, I'd love to just have a couple of hours of their time to play out some fantasies. As Rawanda used to say on "In Living Color", "I'd rock their world!"... lol

what song is in your head right now?
The theme to "In Living Color" - been watching re-runs of that show quite a bit recently...

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
a hamburger and some tater tots (with a diet mt.dew)

Do you love your mom?
Absolutely. She drives me crazy sometimes (most of the time) but I do love her and always will..

Do you love your dad?
Dad and I had a strained relationship at times, but I did love him a great deal. It hurt quite badly when he died.

Do you love our siblings?
Of course - I don't always "like" them very much, but the love I have for them can not be questioned or doubted.

Do you get along better with men or women?
I get along pretty well with members of both sexes. It's not the gender that matters - it's the person.

Plain or peanut?
Plain or peanut what? I'll assume its M&M's and say peanut - they're yummy..

smooth or crunchy?
I guess this is peanut butter? I'll go with smooth. It doesn't tear the bread up as bad.

White or wheat?
I know it's not good for me. I don't care. White bread!

Coldplay or Nivana?
Nirvana

Purple or Chartruese?
Purple

Aliens or Ghosts?
Ghosts

Do you believe in ghosts?
Absolutely..

Favorite movie?
Clerks (it's all about me, me and me... kind of)

Favorite Christian Slater movie?
Was he in "Lost Boys"? I pick that one..

favorite drink?
Pepsi

Favorite alchoholic drink?
Bud Light

Favorite mixed drink?
PJ (don't get much more mixed up than that... lol)

Favorite city?
Wilmington, NC

Favorite store?
Give me a Books-A-Million and maybe a flea market and I'm happy.

vices?
Crowds, braggarts, liars and bigots

addictions?
caffeine, comic books and the computer

Favorite food?
Can't go wrong with a chinese buffet. Throw in some fried chicken and some taters too (from Nic's Pic) and it'd be perfect..

Favorite animal?
That fuzzy faced muppet drummer from the Muppet Show...

Best friends name(s)?
I have been fortunate to have many wonderful and excellent friends - far too many to name here. But the person I hang out with most is Brian. And the longest are Theresa and Greg.

Think of a number between 1 and 10...
Eight

Have you ever thrown up on someone really hot?
Not that I can recall..

Has anyone really hot ever thrown up on you?
Not that I can recall...

Have you ever been to mexico?
Nope, but I did go to Mexican bar with several Mexicans one time in Wilmington. I was the only gringo in that bar and didn't have a clue as to what anyone else was saying the entire night. But I had fun and met some great folks.

Do you obssess over little things?
Absolutely.. The big stuff doesn't seem to bother me much, but the little, petty crap will keep me awake for days and make me physically sick with worry.

Do you have any tatoos?
Three so far (and I still want more)

Do you have any peircings?
One small hole in my ear - that's it.

What is your ethnic background?
I know there's some Scotch-Irish, some german and some American Indian. Probably more than that. Doesn't matter that much to me - I'm just an American first and a crazy-ass mutt white boy after that.

Name three sexy people's names.
Me, myself and I... lol

Have you ever broken anyones heart?
Not intentionally, but I do fear that I have...

Has anyone ever broken your heart?
Yes, it does have a few scars and rips given to it by a couple of different persons.

Do you refer to anyone as "the one that got away"
There have been a few that have gotten away, mainly due to me and my own insecurities, fears, lack of action, etc than anything that they did or didn't do..

Have you slept with anyone that is on Facebook?
I haven't "slept" with many FB'ers... I've done other things with several but sleeping wasn't part of the agenda.

Did you think that that question was a little too personal?
Probably

Republican or democrat?
Registered Republican - but tend to vote for person rather than party.

liberal or conservative?
I'm conservative on economic, military and the idea of limiting the powers of Government in our lives and homes - I'm liberal on social issues and personal freedoms.

what's your favorite word?
Does anyone really even have a "favorite" word?

who is the hottest woman/man in the world? Hottest man (aside from Cal) is Juventud Guerrera. Hottest woman is Lisa "Ivory" Moretti...

Who would you kill if your morals would allow?
A lying, two-faced piece of feces who has caused both myself and the person I care for more pain, hurt, suffering and anguish in the past two years, because of her lies, than anyone should ever be allowed to. I never thought I was capable to actually "hate" a person, but unfortunately, I can think of no other way to describe my feelings for this person. If she was to vanish forever, I would shed no tears except for those of joy and happiness.

what's your favorite restaurant?
Don't really have one at the moment - too poor to eat out very often. Probably Golden Run.

What color are your underwear right now?
Red and gray boxers

If you could join one band, what would it be?
Well, Alice Cooper has been playing a few dates with the original "Alice Cooper Band" - and I'm sure that they could use someone to stand in the background, clap their hands and soak up all the awesomeness. Pick me! Pick me!

If you could resurrect one band, who would it be?
The Highwaymen - because that would bring back Waylon and Johnny Cash and I miss them guys!

Favorite male vocalist?
Take your pick - Alice Cooper, Waylon Jennings, David Allen Coe, StevenTyler, Sebastian Bach, the late, great Bradley Nowell (Sublime) or the "Chairman of the Board" Frank Sinatra.

Favorite female vocalist?
Jessi Colter, Rickie Lee Jones, Cyndi Lauper, Dolly Parton or Cher... pick your poison..

favorite athelete?
CM Punk or Justin Gabriel

favorite body part on a guy/girl?
legs, forearms, chest and mouth

What your ideal mate should look like?
He's tall, slender, brown hair, deep brown eyes, a "up to something" smirk on his face, unshaven and all mine... lol

what your ideal mate should act like?
He should act like himself - nothing more and nothing less

what your ideal mate should be intersted in.
Be able to tolerate wrestling and comics for my sake, enjoy funny (stupid) movies and have a sense of humor.

how he/she should propose
Not sure - I doubt it will ever come to that, but if it does, then heck, he can just roll over in the bed and ask - works for me...

What band does your ideal mate absolutley have to love?
He doesn't have to "love" him, but he has to be willing to listen to Alice Cooper on occasion - you get me - you get Alice. It's a package deal.

what can your ideal mate not do?
Lie to me - anything else can be dealt with accordingly and is open to compromise, but I will not tolerate being lied to..

give 10 initials (max) of the boys/girls first names that you want. Want for what? A game of Dodge Ball? Okay - how about C.J., D.L., C.B., M.F., D.S., J.S., J.H., B.G., W.G., and D.D.

Do you believe in soul mates?
I didn't - until I managed to find mine..

Do you love yourself?
Absolutely... there are times I don't "like" myself very much but the love is always there.

Do you love your friends?
My friends are my world and mean everything to me - even when I'm pushing them away (as I'm prone to do) - they are the only thing that keeps me going sometimes.

Who do you love the most in the whole wide world? My friends, my family, my man, myself and my God....

No comments:

Post a Comment