Sunday, July 24, 2011

26 Facts & 13 Secrets Survey

26 Facts: Today

1. Talk to a boy or girl you like?: Not in person, unless you want to count that little bagger down at Food Lion - I'd like to "like" him, if you catch my drift...lol. I did leave some comments on the FB profiles of two incredibly awesome folks that I like a great deal and are very important to me (Theresa & Matt - take a bow). Does that count?

2. Learn anything new? Yeah - I learned that "Blood Sugar Sex Magic" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers and "Nevermind" by Nirvana were both released on the same day. I was reading an interview with Flea from the RHCP and he mentioned that little factoid.

3. Talk to an expert? Only the mother-figure who has an "expert opinion" on everything - especially about what's wrong with Obama & Beverly Perdue... lol.

4. Miss someone? I miss Cal with every waking moment of every day - and when I sleep, I dream about him and wish he was with me - I'm missing him then too.

FACTS: Last Person Who:

5. Laid in your bed other than you? It's been so long, I can barely remember... lol. I think it was James.

6. Made you cry? Danny

7. You went to the movies with? That's been quite a while too - I think it was Traci. Last person I watched a movie with was Brian & Jackson though.

8. Went to the mall with you? Another "damn, it's been a long time" question - I think... yeah, it was Brian and Jackson..

9. You showered with? He who shall not be name (and no, it's not Voldomort either. I just can't say his name because he's got a macho, straight-boy, reputation to protect - that candy ass...lol)

10. Said they loved you? Cal (and I love him too)

FACTS: General stuff:

11. Wheres your favorite hangout? Currently, down this dirt road at a place we call "Shit Creek" - it's quiet, peaceful and relaxing - I go there to hide from the world..

12. What are you most scared of this second? The same general fears that usually haunt me - being alone when I get old, being a burden to others, not being able to find a job and spider-crickets..

13. Does anyone like you? I would like to think that there are at least one or two people out there who think I'm a decent fellow...

14. Have you ever farted? Who hasn't? If we don't fart, we blow up. And I don't want to explode. End of discussion.

15. Are you lonely right now? More than anyone will ever know - I hate being alone..

16. Song stuck in your head right now? "Take Time To Know Her" by Percy Sledge - Matt posted the video last night on FB and it's been in my head ever since.

17. Been on t.v or radio? Yes and Yes

18. Ever liked someone who treated you like crap? Yeppers, until I finally had enough and exploded. The moment he laid hands on me, it was over for good.

19. What color shirt do you have on now? Gray

20. Name three things that you do every day? Play on the computer, check the ESC and other websites for new jobs and work on my fics. I allocate at least 30 minutes a day to writing something.

21. Whats your favorite show? My "don't miss" shows are WWE RAW, NCIS, Lizard Lick Towing, and as of late, Breaking Bad. Waiting for Sons of Anarchy, American Idol and Celebrity Apprentice to come back on too. And I love the Muppet Show (bring it back!)

22. Who got you to join Facebook? I was happy over at MySpace until I got in contact with a dear friend from CT who had a profile on FB, but hated MySpace... and if I wanted to talk to him, I'd have to come over to FB too. I did (finally) and haven't looked back since.

23. Wish someone was next to you this morning when you woke up? I do..

24. What web site do you visit the most? Facebook, Yahoo Mail and PWInsiderElite.com. And Craigslist - there is some wicked stuff on there..

25. Do you have plants in your room? No - they would die - my room is too dark for any kind of plant life..

26. Who was the last person to hug you? An old acquaintance I talked to a few days ago up at Nic's. Hadn't seen him in about ten years or so and he have me a hug when he saw me. That was pretty cool.

13 SECRETS

1. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO DO ON A RAINY DAY? Read, write, listen to records (love that vinyl), snuggle up to a sexy man and watch movies, etc.

2. WHERE WAS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE YOU'VE EVER LIVED? For me, it was Wilmington, NC. I was truly on my own for the first time in my life. I had a great job, some amazing friends and acquaintances and it was an adventure that I'll never forget.

3. WHATS YOUR IDEA OF THE PERFECT DATE? A picnic by the lake, walking through the woods, just sitting in the moonlight drinking an adult beverage or ten and talking, chillin' and enjoying each other's company..
4. WHATS YOUR CURRENT MOOD? Actually feeling pretty good today..

5. WHATS YOUR MOST VALUED POSSESSION? My creativity, my friends and my freedom..

6. HOW ARE THINGS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP? I'm in love with someone I can't be with due to circumstances beyond either of our's control. I love him with all of my heart and soul - he says he loves me and I have no reason to doubt him - we're together in spirit and the heart, but not in the physical sense - and it sucks royally!

7. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WOULD YOU? Absolutely..

8. IF YOU COULD BE AN ANIMAL FOR A DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? Juventud Guerrera (He was one of the Filthy Animals... lol)

9. EVER HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE? Does having a gun held in my face by a frightened crackhead count? How about rolling a car several times? I think that would be a yes...

10.WHO IS YOUR MOST RECENT EX? That information is not for public consumption - I've got to let him keep his lying ass, straight boy macho image intact.

11. HAVE YOU EVER SANG IN FRONT OF A LARGE AUDIENCE? Yeppers - did karaoke many a time back in my younger, drunk-ass days.

12. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? That they're usually blocking the view so I can't look at their sexier and much more attractive boyfriend and / or hubby.

13. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY ORDER FROM STARBUCKS? I don't do Starbucks (or coffee at all for that matter)..

No comments:

Post a Comment