Thursday, July 28, 2011

For The Grown Ups (Survey)

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Damn, I hate paying most of 'em, but the one that annoys me the most is the light bill - not that I don't like having electricity, but there is no reason for it to be that damn high. And I'm not the one running the A/C all the time or leaving the room with the TV going. But I'm still the one who has to pay the bill. Grrrrrrrrrr!!

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Romantic dinner? It's been a while since I've had any romance in my life. *Sighs* - I honestly don't remember..

3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to? Not really - had to get started somewhere and as young as I was, I didn't care who it was at the time.

4. Do you own a guitar? Nope - not a guitar type of guy. Love to listen to someone play, but I have no musical talent so it's not me.

5. Name of your first grade teacher? Mrs. Ballard

6. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Far more times than I care to admit (but not since 1991 - thank goodness!)

7. Do you own a piggy bank shaped like a pig? I actually do - it's blue and was a gift from a friend of my Mom's..

8. How many colleges did you attend? Took some classes at RCC back in 86 (yeah, I'm old) and then took some correspondence classes in 2007 - 2010. So that would be two. And partied like a rock star at St. Andrews for a few years too. I wasn't a student, but when did that matter?

9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? It's light and it's comfortable.

10. What are your thoughts on gas prices? The gas is too damn high!!! Put $50 worth in my Blazer this morning - and didn't even fill it up. And I wasn't on empty - I had 1/4 tank. Thank you, Mr. President!!

11. Do you shower facing the shower head or with your back to it? Usually facing towards the shower head, but I move around alot to get proper rinsing.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? It hasn't went off yet - I just can't sleep. But I'm sure I'll be miserable and bitchy when it does go off.

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? I wish Cal was there with me. Or anyone wanting to cuddle a bit. I hate sleeping alone.

14. Do you have anything in your pockets right now? Nope..

15. How many windows are open on your computer? Two

16. What errand/chore do you despise? Yardwork - I don't do it!!

17. If you didnt have to work, would you volunteer? Considering that I don't have a job right now, but I spend 3 days a week helping out at Hope In Christ (a food bank) - I think it's safe to answer "YES"...

18. Get up early or sleep in? Get up early, get things done and then its nap time..

19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Marvin Martian and Stewie..

20. Who was the last text you received from? Tian letting me know that I don't have to pick her up in the AM..

21. Are you a daydreamer? Big time - it's what keeps me going and keeps me sane because if this reality is all we have to look forward to, I'd just as soon say screw it and give up. Gotta keep dreaming and more importantly, working on making those dreams come true.

22. When did you first start feeling old? I've always felt old - I'm an "old soul" trapped in a younger (but getting older all the time) body.

23. Favorite 80s movie? Airplane - and the Police Academy movies..

24. Your favorite lunch meat? Ham (burger)

25. What do you get every time you go into Costco? What is this Costco you speak of? We're in Laurinburg - we don't have these fancy-ass stores. It's Nic's Pic or nothing... and I get 2 drinks (one for now - one for later) and a newspaper.

26. Beach or lake? Beach (at night - in the winter - for the atmosphere and to take in the awesomeness)

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? I think it's the ultimate committment between two people who love each other - and I would love to be able to make that committment at some point in my life - it probably isn't going to happen, but it's nice to dream..

28. Do you own property? Of course - not much, but I have a few belongings that are all mine.

29. Favorite guilty pleasure? Watching the Disney Channel & cartoons...

30. Favorite movie you wouldnt want anyone to find out about? I watch all sorts of movies and feel no need to hide which one's are my favorites - although I guess the fewer people who know I love watching "The Wiz", the better. Diana Ross is WAY TOO OLD for the part of Dorothy - but Mabel King as the wicked witch was AWESOME!!

31. Whats your drink at the bar? Bud Light

32. Cowboys or Indians? Indians

33. Are you sarcastic? On occasion, a slightly sarcastic remark might cross my lips.

34. Are you shy? Extremely - far more than most people realize. Dealing with people (even the ones I know & like) is a major effort at times..

35. In the past week have you gotten sick? Yeppers - stay sick, it seems.. I'm falling apart.

36. Norm or Cliff from Cheers?.. Norm (Cliff gets on my nerves - if I ever become a regular at a bar, I wanna be "The Norm"..)

37. In the past week, have you felt stupid? Yeppers

38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Hard to decide where to start on that one - probably taking the verbal abuse for so long with a certain someone before finally snapping and breaking off all contact. It should have happened a lot earlier than it did..

39. In the past week have you gotten your hair cut? Nope, but I need to get it cut badly. I have Blago hair. Maybe tomorrow?

40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Alice Cooper, followed by Harley Race, Dan Quayle and Jesus..

41. Indoors or Outdoors? Indoors during the day - outdoors at night. (I don't do sunlight)

42. Be honest, do you buy the cheap or expensive toilet paper? Cheap

43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Yeppers

44. Last book you read for real? I read constantly - just finished a book called "Spin" by Tom Lowe and am currently re-reading The Divinci Code.

45. Has someone disappointed you recently? Yeah...

46. What was the last movie you watched? Jersey Girl

47. Somewhere in California you have never been and would like to go? San Francisco

48. Have you been outside the USA? Nope

49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? I love the man I'm involved with - but I'm not working right now - I NEED a job! So what was that question again?

50. Just how OLD are you? Old enough to know better, but young enough to still do it anyway... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment