Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Survey Time

If I looked on the bed next to you, what would I find? Some pillows, my Care Bear, probably a notebook or two and maybe a book. Sad, isn't it... lol.

Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed? Depends on if I'm alone here at the house or not - but I'll usually close the door (be respectful)

Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawer or just thrown in? Socks are folded and neat - boxers don't go in the drawers (usually) - they go into a stack of clothes I like to wear that is next to the dressers.

Sleep on your back or stomach? I'm all over the place - back, stomach, sides, etc.

Are you a cuddler? YES!

What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed? Some books, some shoes, and a flat box full of cassette tapes that I haven't listened to in quite a whle..

Something that happened today that made you angry? It's been a pretty good day - no anger issues here.

What were you doing before this survey? Watching NCIS and Hardcore Pawn (flipping the channels) and being bored.

What will you do after the survey? May ride up town for a bit or maybe down to "Shit Creek" just to chill a bit / maybe drink an "adult beverage" or two.

Marriage or living together? Since marriage isn't really an option for me at this point (thank you N.C.) - I guess it's all living together.
What shirt are you wearing now? A purple polo style shirt..

Do you sing? I think I do, but others might have other names for the vocal talents that I possess....

Do you de-label your beer bottles? Sometimes, but I generally drink from cans (and I de-tab all of those)

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them? I'm a master at hiding my feelings and putting on the happy face. But I will write about them sometimes.

Is there something you regret and wish you could take back? No regrets - just experiences..

First thing you do when you wake up? Piss and moan (literally and figuratively)

Ever had surgery? Many times..

Last argument you got into with? I don't argue - the last one was probably Danny and that was a while ago. Last time I talked to him actually - good riddance.

Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles? Yeppers - I remove the labels from all of my bottles - better for the recycling.

What's one good thing about your best friend? One good thing about ALL my friends are that they are REAL (no fake people allowed among the Peeps!)
How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night? Some nights I can be asleep in 3-5 minutes - and other times, I will toss and turn all night..

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep? Nope - if I've set an alarm, it means I've got things to do and people to see and places to go - if the alarm buzzes, then I'm up.

If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you? Hell no - those are some nasty creatures - they like to throw poop...

What are you looking forward to in the next few months? Going back to work (soon, I hope), the next ACW show in Lbg (soon, I hope) and getting the hell out of Laurinburg (the sooner, the better).

It's midnight. Who are you texting? Probably Brian

It's Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually? Watching The Waltons and playing on my computer / writing letters to my man..

Honestly, if you could have ANYONE in the world, who would it be? All I want is Cal - I love the guy!

Your Christmas list consists of? I haven't made a Christmas list in years - just give me some quiet moments and CASH. And if you're a cute dude, I'll take a little hugging or whatever... pucker up!

You're going to New York for shopping, where do you go first? I don't know crap about New York, so I'd call up Russ & Amy and Andy (Soce) of course - and let them lead me around and show me the places to go.

You need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first? JC Penney's - I have a credit card... lol.

How do you feel about your hair? I need a haircut! Bleh!

What movie is in your DVD player? Giant (I was watching it earlier - James Dean is and will always be de' man!)

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move? Wilmington, NC

How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl? Not much - it's what's inside that counts and matters in the long run. But I do like a nice booty! : )

What would you change about your life right now? I'd like to be back working (I need a freakin' job) - and to get healthy again would be nice again.

What’s the best feeling in the world? To be with good friends and the people you love the most.. (and holding my man in my arms)

Who was the last male you talked to? One of the bagger dudes at Food Lion - a cute guy with short reddish hair - I think his name is Chad.

What were you doing at 10am this morning? Unloading the stuff from Food Lion at the warehouse and getting ready to head out to Aberdeen.

What were you doing an hour ago? Finishing up my WKRP fic-story and watching NCIS..

Do you plan on moving within the next year? I would love to move away tomorrow - if a few matters ever get straightened out around here, I am so gone..

Are you wearing anything on your feet? Socks

Do you remember your dreams? I remember some of them - I wish I could remember them better though. They're kind of crazy and I could get some great blogs / stories out of those things.

Where did your last hug take place? A few nights ago in the Nic's Pic parking lot - it was good to see that old acquaintance again..

Have you been to a baby shower? I have - and the shower's don't work - babies stink... lol (just kidding)

What cell phone company do you use? Tracfone (a piece of crapola phone)

What color is your hair brush? Have two I like to use - one is brown and one is purple

Do you watch the Super Bowl? Sometimes - depends on who is playing..
What about World Cup? Nah!

Do you sleep with a teddy bear? Nope - it's a Care Bear that a friend sent me for Christmas a few years ago (Bedtime Bear) - he said it reminded him of me... lol.

What is the last movie you watched? GIANT

What movie do you think everyone should watch? Clerks (it's all about me, me, me - in a metaphorical sense, of course)

What is your middle name? Alan

Do you have your future children's names picked out? Nope - no kids for me..

How many cars can fit in your driveway? How many do you want to fit there - we have a big backyard that works great for parking too..

Who was your Kindergarden teacher? Edith Shamblin

Are you taller than your mom? Of course - yeppers

Are you cold right now? Nah. These fans feel good!!

Do any of your close friends have kids? All of 'em do - I think I'm the only non-parent left anymore..

Do you know anyone who is pregnant right now? Yeppers - congrats Kenneth & Tamara... my niggy and his darlin'... lol.

How many years older and younger than you are you willing to date? Age doesn't matter - it's the person that matters. Age is just a number.

What brand are your favorite jeans you own? Levis

What is the closest red object to you? My spelling dictionary that I keep next to my computer..

What is your favorite video game? Ms. Pac Man

Do you play games on your cell phone? Nah!

Have you ever broken an pinata? Why? What did you see? If you didn't see me do it, I didn't do it.. lol

If someone doesnt like you its probably because: they just don't know me... or they're an ass-clown. Take your pick... lol

Who was the last person in your bedroom? Besides me, I think it was.... never mind. I'm not telling... lol.

Have you ever crawled through a window? Many times..

Do you lose your keys often? All the time, but they're usually in one of three places, so I can find them pretty easily anyhow..

How many keys are on your keychain? Seven

Do you always wear your seatbelt in the car? Always without fail - I don't want that ticket..

No comments:

Post a Comment