Saturday, July 9, 2011

92 Truths

NAME: Doug
BIRTHDATE: July 3
PRESENT ADDRESS: Laurinburg, NC
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = Diet Pepsi (I'd kill for a real one right now!!)
2. last phone call = My oldest sister, Lynn...
3. last text message = Brian (last night)
4. last song you listened to: = "Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys" - by Willie Nelson & Marty Stuart
5. last time you cried = Last Tuesday
HAVE YOU EVER?
6. dated someone twice = Yeppers
7. been cheated on = Sort of - he was married and it was with his wife - does that count?
8. kissed someone & regretted it = No regrets allowed - I just write it up to experience if it sucks and move on..
9. lost someone special = Unfortunately yeah...
10. been depressed = Far too many times..
11. been drunk and threw up = Yep, but it's been a while for that. Now I just get drunk and start talking trash (and no, I'm not bluffing... lol)
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Purple
13. Black
14. Hot Pink
LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend = Yeppers
16. Fallen out of love = Yeppers
17. Laughed until you cried = A few times
18. Met someone who changed you = I'm changing all the time and much of it is due to the great people in my life..
19. Found out who your true friends were: = So it seems
20. Found out someone was talking bad about you: I am slandered daily - but they don't matter so screw 'em...
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list = Among other things, yeah!!
GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = Probably 90% - from school, work, life in general and the net..
23. Do you have any pets = Not at the moment, but I'm ready for a new cat..
24. Do you want to change your name= I wish I had a different "pen name" instead of using my real one - then I could address some more controversial issues when I write without having to worry about who's reading and watching..
25. What did you do for your last birthday = Stayed home most of day and then went to friend's house to watch a movie.
26. What time did you wake up today = Originally, around 9am - back to bed at noon, back up at 3:00 and still up.
27. What were you doing at midnight last night = Coming home from Brian's after watching The Game Plan..
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for = For justice to finally prevail and for the man I love and want to spend the rest of my life with to come back home where he belongs.
29. Last time you saw your Mother: = About three minutes ago.
30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: My health, my employment situation and not having Cal here - that sucks!!!
31. What are you listening to right now = The TV - watching "Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire"
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = Yeppers
33. What's getting on your nerves right now = Being stuck here at the house with nothing to do..
34. Most visited webpage = Facebook, PWInsiderElite.com and my page at www.tsfiction.blogspot.com
35. Nickname: = Dougie-Fresh, Salty, Hobbes, Cupcake (don't ask)
36. Zodiac sign = Cancer
37. Elementry= four of 'em - Brentwood, North Ridge, Swift Creek and R. Brown McAllister
38. High School = Yeppers - went to Maxton High and Scotland
39. College = Very briefly at RCC
40. Hair color = Dark brown with a lot of gray popping up everywhere..
41. Long or short= Medium length
42. Height =6'0
43. Do you have a crush on someone? I'm in LOVE with someone - and I have some lustful crushes on a couple of people
44. What do you like about yourself? = sense of humor, fair writer and reliable
45. Piercings = Just a small hole in the left ear
46. Tattoos: = Three (and I want more)
47. Righty or lefty = Lefty
48. How many friends do you really talk to on facebook.? = I've got probably 15 or so regulars (at least every few days) - the rest not nearly enough
49. Bestfriends? = I have several amazing and wonderful best friends...
50. Live with Parents = I share a house with Mom...
51. Single Or In a relationship? = It's kind of weird - I love a guy and he loves me, but due to circumstances beyond our control, we can't be together... So how does that old song go - if you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you're with. And I do, as often as possible.
FIRSTS :
52. First surgery= Plastic surgery on my hand at age 2 1/2
53. First piercing = ear
54. First best friend: I think it was Jimmy Farrell and Dawn Lee Gibbs (I was four)
55. First sport you joined = Probably pee wee league baseball - don't remember.
56. First vacation = Going to Ohio to Grandma Vick's and trips to the beach.
57. First crush = For female, it was a girl named Laura. For male, a boy named Chris Issen.
58. First Kiss = Laura and Chris..
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating = nothing at the moment
60. Drinking= Diet Pepsi
61. I'm about to = Probably ride down to Sh*t Creek and enjoy the quiet while I sip on an ice cold beverage.
62. Listening to = The TV
63. Waiting for = This survey to end..
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = Sometimes I do, but I'm realistic enough to know I'm too old and too irresponsible for that (how can I be a good daddy when I don't want to grow up myself?) - that ship has long passed anyhow.
65. Get Married? = I would love to, but only if it's to the right person (and that ain't gonna happen since NC is such a bassackwards state and "my kind" isn't allowed to get married... damn it!)
66. Career?= I need a freakin' job!!!
WHICH IS BETTER
67. Lips or eyes = eyes (but lips are nice too)
68. Hugs or kisses= depends on who the hugger or kisser is... I like hugs though..
69. Shorter or taller = either is fine
70. Older or Younger = Men? Younger - I like that young stuff. It's easier to train... lol.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = How about spontaneous romance?
72. Personality or looks = personality matters more - looks are just the book cover - it's the contents and what's inside that matters most and keeps you coming back..
73. Sensitive or loud = sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship = I want a relationship, but only with one person in particular. Yeah, I love him and he owns this heart. So until I can have him here with me for good, I'll settle for the hook-ups (just to keep everything in working order, don't ya know... lol)
75. Open or closed relationships? = When I get to have Cal back with me, it'll be closed, but until we can be together as we should be, I'm pretty much open to anything and everything within reason.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger = Yeah
77. Done something you regret? = No regrets allowed - it's all experiences to be cherished and remembered.
78. Lost glasses/contacts= Yeppers
79. Sex on first date = What? We're supposed to date first??
80. Broke someone's heart = Unfortunately, yeah..
81. Had your own heart broken? = Yes
82. Been arrested = Yep (but I still maintain that I was framed..)
83. Turned someone down = Yeah
84. Cried when someone died= Definitely (and am still crying for some of them)
85. Fallen for a friend = yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = Sometimes - it's hard to keep the confidence up whenyou keep getting knocked down, but am trying to be strong..
87. Miracles = Absolutely
88. Love at first sight = Definitely - it happened the first time I saw Cal - I just didn't realize it at the time..
89. Heaven = YES
90. Santa Clause = I believe in the concept, but not an actual being..
91. God= YES
92. Angels = YES

No comments:

Post a Comment