Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spillin' My Guts Survey...

Spillin' My Guts Survey...

Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
Well, there were two people there with me and it's not that big a car, so I expect that there was some eyeballin' going on.

When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
Nah - I can walk and drink at the same time (usually)...

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
If you're willing to work hard and sacrifice enough, you'll probably win in the end - and then realize that it was a waste of time and effort because it's never quite what was expected in the end (I'm feeling cynical tonight).

Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
I already answered that in the first question. Yeppers!

Ever snuck out of your house?
Back when I was much younger, I did it quite frequently. Not so much anymore - I just make sure I leave a note... lol.

Kill or Be killed?
I'm not letting anybody kill me if that's what you're asking... that would be stoopid!

Break someone’s heart or have your heart broken?
Depends on the person and the circumstances. I know I can handle pain and heartache - not always sure if the other person can.

What did you do today?
Picked up for Food Bank, visited friends, rediscovered a part of me that I haven't seen in twenty-plus years, wrote, tried to fix my car window (no luck), slept, washed clothes, and tried to stay out of the heat (no luck there either)

Do you like someone right this second?
I'm IN LOVE with someone right this second : ) - and I have a slight lusting for a couple of others (but they don't have a clue - damn it!)

Would you ever get a tattoo?
I've already got three - what's one more?

What was the last thing you ate?
Ham sandwich

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a night person - I don't do "daylight"..

Do you snore?
Not sure - come sleep with me and then you can let me know... : D

Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion?
I know many people who have gone that route..

What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
Tell it that we gave at the office and to have a nice day. And then close the door and go back to bed...

Do you like to spend time with people?
Yes and no - I like my friends and enjoy their company, BUT I'm extremely happy and content when I'm alone and can relax without having to put on my "happy" mask I so frequently hide behind. I'm definitely a loner type.

Are you hungry?
Nah - that sammich earlier filled me up.

Are you a forgiving person?
I forgive easily - but I NEVER forget.

When was the last time you did the dishes?
About an hour ago - I wash my dishes as I dirty them - I can't stand to see then pile up....

Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
Nope

Do you want a relationship right now?
I would love a "normal" relationship right now - where I can actually be with the guy I love and spend time with him and show my feelings and affection. But I guess that's asking too much.

What are you about to do?
Not sure really. Go put clothes in the dryer and maybe work on my "Never Land" fic for a while.

Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't?
Yep - and then I got a phone call from out of the blue after twenty five years. It was a very pleasant shock.

If you could be a superhero what would you want to do?
So far as powers go, I'd like the abilities of telepathy and mind control. But I wouldn't make it as a super-hero. I'd probably end up as a misguided vigilante on the wrong side of the (corrupt) law, using my powers behind the scenes to right what I percieve as injustices (regardless of the legalities involved).

Your name plus "ness"?
Dougness!!

Three feelings at the moment?
Frustration, boredom and anxiety.

Done anything you regret so far in life?
I have made many mistakes over the years and have many regrets. Too bad we can't rewind and do a play over.

Are you listening to anything?
Just the sounds of the fan.

Where are you right now?
In the front living room of the house, which I consider my "sanctuary" and computer room now.

What are you scared of?
The future, spider-crickets, being alone as I get older, reality... take your pick..

Last movie you watched?
I watched "Tinkerbell: The Great Fairy Rescue" last night on Disney channel..

Last song you sang out loud?
She Talks To Angels - Black Crowes

Are you thinking of someone right now?
Cal stays on my mind and in my heart - also thinking about my one-time roomie, Jack - need to give him a call. He's an awesome guy and I'm so damn glad he's alive...

Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
That would be Brian (he was supposed to call me back tonight - nothing yet though..)

Last thing you downloaded on your computer?
Probably some videos from YouTube.

Have you changed much this year?
I'm constantly changing and evolving (or devolving) depending upon who you ask and what day of the week it is.

Where was the last place you went besides where you are?
Brian's house..

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
I AM a celebrity - I write pro wrestling's most eclectic column (since 2003) and am an "internet wrestling journalist" (whatever the hell that is) I don't "look like celebrities" - they wish they could look like me... lol.

Do you speak any other language?
Bits and pieces of spanish and latin (took them in high school - can't remember much though), sarcasm, profanity, kitty cat meow talk, ebonics, Robeson county speak & redneck..

Do you dress for style or comfort?
I've been dressing the same way for thirty plus years - definitely comfort.

Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
No, but I've had a drunken night in a Mexican club with a group of Mexicans - I was the token gringo (for the whole club) and didn't have a clue as to what anyone was saying, but damn it - I had a great time and major fun..

What's the craziest thing you've done?
I can't put that on here - I have (some) self respect... lol. I'll play it safe and say it was the trip to Washington D.C. with Wakana and Alex Debnam - that was a great adventure that belongs in a movie script (but no one would believe most of the stuff... lol)

Favorite color(s)?
Purple, black and hot pink..

What is your favorite Nickelback song?
I can't even think of any Nickelback songs right now so I'll just list my favorite Human League song instead. "Keep Feeling (Fascination)"... lol.

What are you looking forward to this summer?
For it to be over - I don't do HEAT!

Last time you smiled?
I'm smiling right now (or maybe that's just gas?) Hmmmmm...

If you could choose any fate what would you choose?
I'd start making money with this writing stuff, become more focused and disciplined and end up a wealthy semi-recluse, living in a condo in Wilmington, NC with the man I love by my side and two cats. And I'd finally be content and happy.

If you could have anything in the world, what would you want?
To be able to hold Cal in my arms right here and now. I miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment