Sunday, September 18, 2011

Imagine: A Survey

Imagine..

That you were inside of a video game, which one would it be?
Damn, it's been so long since I've played any video games, I really have no idea. How about one of the WWE games on X-Box? I'd be in there slamming and bamming away at all of the WWE Superstars, kicking ass and taking names

That a movie was being made about your life, what would the title be?
There already is a movie out that I could claim as autobiographical - it's called "Clerks"...lol.

That you got stranded on an island after a three hour tour, which person from Gilligan's island are you?
I'm a Gilligan mind with a Skipper body.... lol.

That you are a cartoon characher, which one are you?
A catoon character? Well, there was a "Clerks" cartoon and I'm kind of like Dante, but with more of a Randall attitude towards customers. But I think I'd rather be Marvin Martian. He's cool.

That you just won a million dollars, what do you buy first?
After paying off old bills, the first purchase would be a decent house, totally paid for so regardless of what happens, I'd always have a place to live and call my own.

That you can only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which is it?
It'd have to be something by Alice Cooper or Waylon - this is hard. Probably "No Tricks" by Alice Cooper w/ Betty Wright. That's an incredible song.

That you are any animal, what kind are you?
A party-animal. What better kind to be... lol

That you can go back in time, to what age would you go back to?
Hopefully, I'd know what I know now when I go back and it'd be to 1996 when I was in Wilmington. Made some bad choices then and in 97' that are still screwing my life up (should have stayed in Wilmington) - so I'd go back to then, when I was 30..

That you can travel to the future, what would you want to find out about your life?
Will I ever get the chance to be happy. That's about it. And when will Cal be able to come home, where he belongs so we can be together..

That you could do magic, what spells would you cast?
Teleportation would be cool, but I think I'd go with being able to change my image (shape-changing) and maybe some mind control. Being able to see the future might be useful as well.

That you have mutant powers, which do you possess?
Either be a shape-changer like Mystique or a telepath like Professor X...

That you are an alien, what do you look like and what is the name of your planet?
I'd look like me (but be able to change my shape and appearance) and be from the planet of Zen...

That you have the ability to clone yourself, how many of you would you make?
One of me is more than enough, but two would be awesome. But two would definitely be enough..

That there is only one kind of food left on the earth, what would you want it to be?
Chicken - you can fry it, bake it, BBQ it, and do about a million different things with it as well. I love me some chicken. Yummy!

That you could be any color of the rainbow, which color are you?
Green - green is good. Money is green and I like money. And green M&M's make you horny - I like horny! So definitely green.

That you have the chance to go out to dinner with any celebrity, who do you choose?
If it's a romantic dinner, it'd probably be either Juventud Guerrera or Lisa "Ivory" Moretti. I'd go straight for that woman - at least for one night...lol. But if it's just a regular dinner and a chance to just meet someone and talk, it'd be Alice Cooper.

That you had the power to make any new law, what is it?
How about that if a person makes false charges against someone, they could be sentenced to serve whatever sentence the person they falsely accused was facing. So that would give Jill (lying, two-faced bitch) a possible 12 - 20 years for her lies. Couldn't happen to a sleazier bitch!

That a genie just popped out of a magic lamp, what are your three wishes, and no wishing for more wishes!?
That the guy I love would be able to come home and be with me, enough money to keep myself and my family comfortable and without worry for the rest of our lives, and good health and happiness for several very special people I know who are having health problems and others issues in their life.

That you were the opposite gender for a day, what would you do that you wouldn't normally be able to?
Probably end up getting pregnant.... lol. I have no idea - most of my daily activities and the things I want to do are not hampered by my gender...

That you had the ability to make the opposite gender experience something they normally can't, what would it be?
I have no idea - most women and men I know are pretty interchangable in their activities - there are no exclusive male activites anymore except for maybe peeing while standing up. And most women I know could care less about wanting to do that... lol.

That you can live out the storyline of any movie or tv show, which one would it be?
Probably "Cheers" - I'd love to be part of a regular group of friends hanging out in a bar where everybody knows your name... lol.

That the world could only be 100 degrees or 0 degrees ALL the time, which would you rather?
I hate heat and hot weather with a passion, but for all the time, it'd be easier to deal with hot weather than sub-freezing tempatures. So let's go for the 100 degrees (and break out the fans and A/C).

That for for one day you could commit any crime and not have to face the consequenses, would you commit one and if so which?
I refuse to give details because it would implicate me far too much if anything was to ever happen to two certain people, but I think the answer is yes....

That you could morph into any mystical creature, what would it be?
I think one of the Olympian gods from Greek Mythology - I want to be Apollo. Cause he's a sunny type of guy - why not!

That you were forced to live in either an igloo or teepee for the rest of your life, which would you live in?

The teepee. Not even close here.

That you could teleport yourself to anyone or anywhere at anytime right this moment instead of taking this survey, when,where or who would you go to?
As Jackie Gleason used to say, "To the moon, Alice. To the moon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment