Monday, September 26, 2011

(Retro) Ultimate Survey - Part 2 (More Questions): April 21, 2009

April 21, 2009
Ultimate Survey - Part 2 (More Questions)
Current mood:animated

Well, I did the "Ultimate Survey" blog a couple of weeks ago - and it was fun. And now I've got more questions, all sent to me from one certain person - who's name I will not reveal. (But he's a sick puppy!.. )

There were enough questions for another blog. The same rules apply here - I will not "name names", but aside from that, anything goes and no topic is off limits.

So here's Part II. And if you have any questions you'd like to ask (anything at all) - just send me a message and when I get enough, I'll answer them all and either add them to this blog with an update - or create a part III.

And now - on to the questions:

Have you ever been in the same room with more then 3 people that you have slept with?

Yeah, and it's not a comfortable feeling at all - that's for sure. What makes it worse is that they were all brothers. Oh vey!

What would you do if two people you slept with were on a date and they came over to say hi to you. Would you try to get the hell out of there before question came up, of how you know each other?

I'd just be casual and nice and polite and all of that, being careful to not say anything incriminating. And if asked how I know this person or that person, I just say "from the store" which would probably be true since I've met most of my "liasons" at the store's I've worked at..

What is something your mother always warned you about and though you hate to admit it.. she was right?

Some of the people I used to see - she would tell me they're no good and trouble. OK, that has been every person I've ever brought home or been involved with that she knows about. But on a couple of instances *coughdannycough* she was 100% correct.

Tell me one good memory of you and your mother.

How about recently when I mentioned that my friend would be needing a place to stay and even though I was working towards bringing up the idea of him staying with us, she totally surprised me by suggesting he could stay here, because she knew that was what I was wanting and even though she wasn't happy with the idea, it was her way of reaching out to me. It was a Hallmark moment.

What is the most valuable thing you have stole?

A 1991 Mustang. It belonged to my psycho-roomie and she just pissed me off one day - so I got in the car and just left. Only problem - it was HER car. She kept hollering as I was pulling out that she was going to have me locked up, etc. - but she didn't call the law and I came back after a couple of hours and I had cooled off.

What would you do if you were the opposite sex for just one day?

Probably be the biggest slut in the history of the 'Burg - and that's saying something..

Have you ever wanted to be part of a massive gang bang?

Of course - who hasn't? But to be honest, I've been involved in 3-somes a couple of times and trying to concentrate on more than one person at a time gets very confusing and I'm thinking that a "massive gang bang" would be worse. Better to just be with one person at a time - easier on the body too.


If you were told your child could: A. have the best looks but average intelligence (or) B. Bad looks and high intelligence, what would you chose? And don't answer so quick. Think about it.

Tough question - I think the best looks and average intelligence would be the most practical in this world and work best - but then again, any kid with my genes is going to both a sexy beast and a brainiac - so why worry about it?


What is the craziest thing you have used as lubrication for either sex or masterbation?

This is one of THOSE questions...lol. Crisco - and I'm not going into any more detail than that..


If you had to FUCK one of these two guys -- who would you chose? Why?
David Letterman or Howard Stern

This is easy - Letterman. At least I find him funny and from all allegations (OK, an article I found on-line), he's supposedly well-hung. Stern just doesn't do anything for me - never has.

Who is your all time favorite female artist and why?

I assume this is a muscial artist, right? It comes down to Rickie Lee Jones & Dolly Parton.. As for why, they're both beautiful and strong women who push the envelope and have made an impact by being real and true to their music and themselves. And damn it, both of these ladies are remarkable singers.

Do you feel sorry for people who are so negative, they feel they need to bring others down with them?

I do think it's kind of sad and pitiful that some people are that way. But what can you do? If you try to pull 'em up, they'll just pull you down instead. It's a losing battle.

Do you like Poetry? Do you write much?

I love poetry - and I used to write all the time, but now, I've gotten more into long winded rants and blogs (and survey questions apparently) and poetry, while still a fondness of mine, seems, at least in terms of my writing it, to have fallen by the wayside..

Is there anything that used to bother you, but after hearing or seeing it enough you just have become desensitized to it?

Just how nasty and rude people can be / are. I used to get annoyed or pissed all the time, but now it's just "whatever?"... Twenty-plus years of customer service will do that to you..

Who was the person you had the worst sex with and why was it so god damn bad?

I'm not naming names. That's not what this blog is about. As for why, he was so drunk, he couldn't get hard. People kept interupting. I was tired and pissed off (and somewhat drunk myself). And he nearly bit my nipple off. (He had a nipple fetish and wouldn't leave my nip alone - pulling, tugging, licking, biting, etc) - it was cool at first, but pretty annoying and distracting after awhile.
Finally, we got it going and got the deed done, if you will - but I swore then to myself, never again. It wasn't really bad, but it wasn't what it could have / should have been. Luckily, my vow of "never again" didn't last and he made it up to me, with interest, a few weekends later. = ) I stil see this guy on occasion - he's married now and has two kids and we're just friendly acquaintances, but I still have a little scar on my nipple from his teeth. And I remind him how he nearly "crippled" me back then. We both just laugh..

Who would you consider the top 5 wrestling managers of all time?

In no particular order, Gary Hart, JJ Dillon, Sir Oliver Humperdink, Captain Lou Albano & Bobby Heenan. Paul E. Dangerously and Jim Cornette belong here too - I can't limit it to just five..

Who are your five favorite wrestlers of all time?

Ric Flair, Harley Race, Blackjack Mulligan, The Masked Superstar (Bill Eadie) and Arn Anderson / Larry Zbyszko.

And who are the five greatest tag teams of all time?

The Midnight Express, Arn & Tully, Flair & Valentine, Arn & Zbyszko and finally, The New Age Outlaws. I'd throw Hall & Nash (The Outsiders) and The Road Warriors into that grouping as well.

What are your biggest pet peeves?

People! Or to be more specific, people who are constantly talking on their cell phones in the store, while driving, while being waited on by a cashier (me) - put the damn phone down!!! They come up to the register while in the middle of their conversation and get mad when I dare to interupt them to see what they want or to wait on them. That's if they even bother to acknowledge the cashier (me) at all.
And the other pet peeve is eating. When you are eating, do not come up to my register with a mouth full of food and carrying a plate in your hand at the same time and expect me to be able to wait on you. Leave the freakin' food in the car - you're not going to starve to death in the two minutes it takes to come to the register and make your purchase. And I can't understand a freakin' word you're saying anyhow with that mouth crammed full of food. Swallow first and then speak.
And wipe the grease and food off your hands before giving me money. I don't want that nasty shit on me. Have some self-respect and act like you've got some common sense. Put the phone down. Leave the food in the car. And swallow. And then maybe I can help you without getting sick to my stomach and wanting to slap you repeatedly through my little window for being a nasty idiot butt-face.

You win the lottery - what do you do first?

First, I'd have to be responsible and pay off all my old bills. And Ma's house too. Then it would be time to move to a decent place down in or near Wilmington, NC - and, depending on how much money I have, it'd be time to put part of it aside in the bank - so I could be secure and always have that going for me. And then I could look out for a few of my friends who have always been there for me and hunt around for a business that I enjoy and invest - use that money to pursue a few dreams and make more money as well. I think a trip around the US, Canada and The UK to visit my online friends in person would definitely be a must as well.

And that's all for now. Send me questions. Give me kudos. Comments and thoughts welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment