Monday, September 26, 2011

(Retro) Tagged - May 5, 2009

May 5, 2009
Tagged!!
Current mood:tired

RULES:

*The body of the blog shall consist of ten random facts, habits, goals, etc, about you, the Tagged. No under- or over-achieving.

*Once you are finished, you transition from the Tagged to the Tagger. You are to then list ten people to tag (you can even write why these victims are selected, if you so desire).

*Leave these ten people a comment, advising them of their status as the Tagged, and what to do now that this event has befallen them.
*No tag-backs. We all should have learned that in early childhood.
*Advise the Tagger upon completion, that they may glean some knowledge about you, the Tagged, and thus complete the viscious circle.

Yeah - yeah - whatever. I'm doing it - I'm "tagged"...lol It's all good. So here you go - ten things. Hmmmmmm!


1. I volunteer for several hours a week at the local food bank. I'm still not exactly sure how this came about and I was suckered into it, but I enjoy the work and being able to help people and give back a little bit - and those few hours, at a nearby church, as odd as it may seem to people who know me, are easily among the highlight of my week.

2. I still maintain casual, friendly relationships with all of my exes (both male and female) except for one. Just because the whole "dating" thing didn't work out doesn't mean they're bad people and I still value them as friends or at least associates.

3. The only salad dressing I'll use is Thousand Island - I've tried the others and don't like them. It's either Thousand Island or nothing at all.

4. I own two digital cameras and can't work or operate either one of them. They just confuse the hell out of me and I put them back in the packages after buying them andnot being able to figure them out. I prefer to just use the disposable cameras instead.

5. I write every day. Sometimes it's letters to my guy, sometimes it's poetry, sometimes it's blogs and sometimes it's just surveys. But every day, without fail, something flows from this mind and finds it's way to the computer or paper.

6. I read four sets of horoscopes every single day - the local paper (Laurinburg Exchange), the state paper (Raleigh News & Observer), the other state paper (The Fayeteville Observer) and the online stuff sent to my e-mail addy. I'm not saying that I believe in the stuff, but why take chances? I just pick the one of the four I like the best and go by that one for each day.

7. I don't consider "oral sex" sex. Having intercourse is having sex. Just going down is no more of a big deal than giving a hug or a neck massage in my eyes. So when people ask how I can say I love my guy and yet still "hook up" with other guys sometimes, that's why? I don't "have sex" - I just mess around. Yeah, it's all technical mumbo-jumbo, but if it was good enough for President Clinton, it works for me as well. Watch the movie "Clerks" - it explains everything perfectly. "36?" LMAO!

8. Speaking of "Clerks", that movie is, in many ways, a representation of my life - or part of it anyhow. It's easily among my top five favorite movies of all time. BTW, my top 5 favorite movies of all time are "Clerks", "Rent", "Airplane", "Rebel Without A Cause" and the original "Dracula"..

9. I'd rather have a boiling hot Pepsi than an Ice Cold coke - I'm a Pepsi addict all the way and it's Pepsi or nothing.

10. I sleep with my man's shirt (still smelling of him - I need to wash it) on a big Care Bear. It helps to pass the long nights a little easier and makes me feel better when Cal isn't here..

So there you go - my big ten revelations. I'm not tagging anyone, but if anyone wants to do this, feel free.

And now, I'm going to bed.

Ubuntu!

No comments:

Post a Comment