Monday, September 26, 2011

(Retro) Sentimental Mushiness - May 14, 2009

May 14, 2009
Sentimental Mushiness!
Current mood:blessed

Ya'll have to excuse me today - I'm just feeling a bit sentimental, mushy, a little lonely and a lot in love today. Yeah, it's definitely one of THOSE days. So what's a man to do?

Anyhow, this is for Cal...



Sometimes it's hard to put into words

the way I feel about you



when I see you laugh and smile

I feel warm and happy inside

when I see you frown

I feel the tension and a frown covers my face



I see you get excited

and I'm elated and ready to jump for joy myself

I see you get hurt

and i feel my own tears flow

mixed with anger at whoever it was that caused you pain



You're my friend

you're my family

you're the light in the darkness that helps me find my way



Maybe you're not truly an angel

but you're a piece of heaven to me

and I'm truly happy and thankful

to have you in my life



Sometimes it's hard to put into words

the way I feel about you

but I think you know

I pray you do



you're one in a trillion

and there's no one better

warmer, stronger

or special in my eyes



thank you for being you

thank you for everything you've done

just thak you for finally supplying the missing pieces to the puzzle

and making the picture whole



It's not an easy path we're traveling

and the pitfalls and barriers in our way seem to grow every day

but I'm not stopping and I'm not giving up

the prize is too great

and you're too valuable to me to ever quit or quit trying

and I know that together

there's not anyone or anything that can stop us


or hold us back


we're the team supreme

the true dynamic duo

an odd couple that works out just right

there's ain't no stopping us now!



I love you dude

never forget that

No comments:

Post a Comment