Monday, September 26, 2011

(Retro) So You Think You Really Know Me - Part II - May 29, 2006

May 29, 2006
So You Think You Really Know Me - Part II
Current mood:relaxed

Most of you that actually know me - know me as the cranky, but lovable cash-register guy from the local c-store.. or maybe as the perverted freakizoid that likes to talk about crazy stuff. But do you know me? Do you really know me?

Did you know that I've written two complete screen plays?

Did you know that I was ordained a minister by the "Progressive Universal Life Church" way back in 2000.

Did you know that I was the store manager for Dairy Mart down in Wilmington, NC for over a year back in 1996 - 1997?

Did you know that I have a fantasy pro-wrestling thingee that I do each and every week?

Did you know that I write a weekly column for Wrestle-Zone.co.UK and at one time, did two columns plus three show recaps every week.

Did you know that I collect comic books (or used to anyhow) and have over two thousand comics in my collection..

Did you know that I used to write poetry and song lyrics and have actually written and recorded a couple of original songs in demo tapes here at the homestead..

Did you know that I was offered a scholarship based on my writing abilities for a small college in Virginia when I was in twelth grade?

Did you know that I took two years of Latin in high school, as well as two years of Spanish?

Did you know that I am an official card-carrying member of the Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Club and have been since 1997?

Did you know that I've played "quarters" with Greg "The Hammer" Valentine (and gotten totally plastered in the process)?

Did you know that I've had my cat, Stinky, since late 1991?

Did you know that I am "That damn good!"?

Did you know that I own a copy of every album released by Alice Cooper since his debut album, "Pretties For You"...?

Did you know that I exchanged christmas cards this past year with both members of Kronik & legendary female wrestler Ann Casey?

Did you know that I love to send Christmas cards and usually send out close to a hundred each year?

Did you know that this past August marked my 20th year of working in c-stores?

Did you know that I've also worked as a cook (at Jimmy's Seafood), a newspaper carrier (Charlotte Observer) and briefly as a Wal-Mart Sales Associate (4 days - those people are crazy!)...

Did you know that I've almost gotten married on two occasions - once to a fatal-attraction pygmy psycho bitch - (reality intervened and she pissed me off - thank God!) and the other time, not all that long ago - to a fantastic guy who was just too young (a civil union).... So it didn't work out, but I was ready..

See - you thought you knew all about me, right? Well, now you actually do. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment