Thursday, September 15, 2011

(Retro) You've Been Surved - February 20, 2010

Do you consider yourself average or slightly above average when it come to knowing how the world works?
I'd say average on some things and slightly above average on others - and below average on the rest. I know how some things work - and have learned, through experience and living about others - and other things, I'm either totally oblivious because I haven't had to think about or deal with yet or I'm still in that state of denial I tend to favor so often...

Would you destroy the world to save the person you love the most?
For Cal, I would do almost anything... End of discussion!

Do you believe in the right of the severely suffering to commit suicide?
I believe that's a choice for them and them alone - I refuse to judge or condemn and if I'm ever in a state where I'm suffering and there is no chance for a cure and I've become a burden to others, I can allow myself to consider that option among others. Anything is better than living in pain and causing pain to the ones you love... even death.

Do you believe that anything is absolutely good or absolutely evil?
Nope - there is potential for both in all people - it's just what they do with that potential and which direction that they head that matters. (Except for Wal-Mart - they ARE EVIL - no question about it!)

How much of your soul has been woven by circumstances and how much have you woven through effort of will?
I love these questions. I'd say 70% of my life (and soul) are a result of circumstances and my actions in reaction to different situations over the course of my lifetime... the other 30% is my just plain stubborness and strong will to occasionally buck the system, do what I have to do, and just a strong will to survive.

Do you have remarkable clarity of thought after a workout?
After a long, brisk walk or a good, sweaty session of making whoopee, I do tend to think the most clearly - yes..

Do you prefer to be the rider or the horse?
The horse - I like to be ridden....lol.

Do you think that belief in aliens is any less rational than belief in god(s)?
I believe there are aliens and other life forms in space and beyond. I believe in God. I can't prove either, but I still believe. So there you go.

Is there a person that could drop off the face of the planet and it would suit you fine?
One person - the person who's lies and hypocrisy have caused a person I care for deeply, myself and many others so much pain and hurt - she's stolen a year of life from the person I love, she stole a year of happiness from me, she's ruined lives - and all because, as she says, "I was mad!" - the bitch could vanish forever and it wouldn't be long enough. There are those who are a waste of humanity and the air they breathe - through her actions and lies, Jill has proven to be one of those persons. Fuck her!

How far would you go to eliminate your adversaries?
Not far enough evidentially - the bitch is still breathing, walking around and spreading her lies.

How involved should governmental authority be in personal lives?
As little as possible - less government is better government and what people do in their private lives, so long as they're not hurting others, is their business,.

Do you believe that science has all the answers?
Nope - their are some things beyond science - that's why we have faith..

Do you hope that a cure for death will be found in your lifetime?
Nope - eventually we all die - that's the way it's supposed to be and should be.

Are you doing what you want to do with yout life?
Nope - I'm still trapped by circumstances of days gone by and have to rely on others for far too much to do the things I want and should be doing. I've only began to tap into my potential..

Would you rather be shot in the foot or the hand?
Foot. I don't have much feeling in my feet anyway these days, but I use my hands constantly..

If you could replace your mate with somebody who was everything and did everything you want without compromise, would you do it?
That would get so boring way too fast - half the fun of a relationship is the give and take we do for each other - Cal is already everything to me, but we argue, we discuss, sometimes I win and sometimes he does and that's what keeps it fun. So no - I wouldn't give up Cal anyhow and if I have a relationship... with anyone, I want them to be real, with emotions, opinions, that fire in their eyes sometimes, etc... Otherwise, why bother at all?

Who or what has influenced who you are the most?
I can't pin it down on one person or event or thing.... My family, my friends, my former friends, the way I grew up, the things (good and bad) that have happened in my life, my various jobs... so many things and so many people. Everyone I've encountered and everything I've seen or done or experienced have all left their mark - and from that, you get a composite that makes me.

What emotion, chemical or activity are you addicted to? I mean, what will cause serious withdrawal effects if you stop doin them?
Drinking my pepsi, playing on the computer, casual sex with sexy guys - these are my addictions and vices - and I have no desire to give them up at any point. Wouldn't be good for me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment