Monday, September 26, 2011

(Retro) Me Me Me - The Ultimate All About Me Survey - August 16, 2006

Me!Me!Me! - The Ultimate All About Me Survey

Time Started: 2:57 P.M.

My name is?: Doug

My birthday is?: July 3

My age is?: 40

I was born where?: Mariemont, Ohio

Your apperance...

Hair style?: Shaggy - I need a cut (badly)

Hair Color?: Dark brown with gray popping out everywhere

Natrual hair color?:dark brown

Eye color?: blue/green (although bloodshot seems more natural these days - I need sleep)

Freckles?: Nah!

Scars anywhere?: Hands, wrists, ankles, chin, top of head, etc... I'm not quite in Sabu's league, but I'm getting there...

Any facial hair?: Mustouche & goatee - I need to shave..

Any tatoos?: Three so far and more to come eventually

Any pericings?: Just one (so far)

Body type?: A real-life teletubbie - that middle-aged spread just keeps coming.. LMAO!

Clothing style?: Jeans or shorts and a t-shirt...

Pale/Tan/Dark skinned/Colored?: Somewhat pale

Everything that you love...

Fav movie?: Clerks, Clerks 2, Anything smart or funny..

Fav tv show?: Family Guy, WWE Raw, Reruns of Buffy & West Wing

Fav band?: Sublime

Fav singer?: Alice Cooper, Waylon Jennings, Rickie Lee Jones & Sinatra

Fav rapper?: soce the elemental wizard / eminem & D12

Fav radio show?: Bob & Sherri / The John Boy & Billy Big Show

Fav book?: "Notes to Myself" by Hugh Prather

Fav magazine?: MAD Magazine or CRACKED

Fav quote?: "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" - Dante (from Clerks)

Fav lyric?: "I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane!"

Fav restraunt?: Golden Run, Mickey D's...

Fav fast food?: Mickey D's

Fav type of food?: Chinese, hamburger & fries, chicken

Fav desert?: I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream..

Fav soda/drink?: pepsi

Fav alcholic beverage?: Bud Light - or Vodka & Mt. Dew

Fav place to shop?: Wal-Mart

Fav place to be?: In the arms of a sexy man just relaxed and chillin'....

Fav kind of vechical?: 72 Volkswagen Bug

Fav messenger?: All I have is Yahoo - but it keeps giving me fits! Damn Ya-Hell

Fav website?: Yahoo mail, MySpace, & Wrestle-Zone.Co.UK

Fav actor?: Johnny Depp, Seann William Scott, Jack Black & Kevin Snith and his assorted crew of regulars...

Fav actress?: Allyson Hannigan, Bette Davis, Sara Gilbert

Fav cartoon?: Currently - My Fairly Oddparents, Family Guy & South Park (still funny) - also Celebrity Death Match on MTV2...

Fav color?: Purple, Black & Hot Pink

Fav number?: 19

Fav season?: Fall

Fav holiday?: Halloween

Fav sport?: wrestling

Fav Comic book?: I was X-Men before X-Men was cool, plus Avengers & Alpha Flight - I always loved the team books...

Fav ceral?: Fruit Loops, Trix, King Vitamin

Fav time of day?: night

Fav day of the week?: Usually Thursday - I get paid $$$$

Fav animal?: My cat (I have to say that - he's sitting on my desk watching me)

Fav flower?: Yellow Roses

Fav scent?: The smell of a hot man fresh from the shower - or a hot sweaty man needing a shower (I'll scrub the back... LMAO!)

Fav perfume/colonge?: Not a big cologne guy, but I like Polo (the real stuff), Prospect & a scent called "Candies" for men that I've only been able to find one time - whassup wit dat?

Fav flavor?: Of what? In General, usually cherry or vanilla..

Fav candy?: Sweet Tarts and Mini-Snickers

Fav gum?: Bazooka (love the funnies)

Fav commercial?: The old Geico commercials where the Gecko was singing "Kung Fu Fighting" - those were funny. And I like the Alice Cooper commercials for "Staples" - did you know that some people are weirdos?

Fav author?: Hugh Prather, Ann Rice, Vickie Kennedy

Fav thing to do alone by your self?: Write (and obviously do these damn surveys)

Have you ever?

Loved some one so much that it made you cry?: Yeah!

Seen some one die?: Yeah!

Been to therapy?: I've had some people say that I need therapy... LMAO!, but aside from a couple of AA meeting and my drunk driving classes - I haven't given in yet!

Smoked?: Only if I'm drinking, stressing , or am VERY pissed off!

Done any kind of drugs?: I experimented when I was younger, but realized that was not my thing...

Been drunk?: Once or twice.... LMAO!

Been high?: Who? Me? Once or twice?

Went to a random party?: By that, do you mean a party where I don't know anyone and am pretty much just crashing uninvited - hell yeah! I used to be young and that was the thing back then. There's a party - be there. Eventually, you'll see someone you know! LMAO!

Skipped school?: A few times.... Those mornings were awfuly rough sometimes...

Been expelled/suspended/detention?: A few times - those mornings were awfully rough sometimes.. LMAO!

Been made fun of?: Yeah!

Bullied someone?: Just one person that I can think of - and it was a case of bully or be bullied - I decided not to be bullied...

Been out of the country?: Out of my mind - yes! Out of the country - not yet!

Met a famous person?: Actually, quite a few so far..

Met some one on the internet?: I've been lucky enough to meet several wonderful people via the net...

Thought someone's mom or dad was hot?: Yep!

Had a friend with benefits?: There have been a few. If friends can't help out friends, who can?

Had a crush on a teacher?: yes

Won something?: yep!

Stayed up for more than 24 hours?: More often than not these days - I need sleep!

Shop lifted?: When I was young - yes!

Been fired?: A few times - supervisors can't take a joke!

Been to a concert?: A few of them...

Been on the radio?: Once, when I won KISS concert tickets on Q-98.

Been on tv?: When I was 5 - on the "Uncle Paul Show" - and several times in the audience scenes of local indy wrestling TV programs..

Gone out of your way to be-friend someone?: Yep!

Been held back in school?: Yep! They got mad because I missed more days that I attended in 9th grade - I couldn't help it - those early mornings were rough at times!

Preformed on stage?: Yep!

Been in a fist fight?: A few times - I used to have (used to?) a bad temper....

Dressed up as the opposite sex?: Yep!

Put make up on the opposite sex?: Yep!

Gone streaking?: Yep! (back when I was in better shape - I wouldn't do it now)

Played strip poker?: Yep!

Played spin the bottle?: A drunken variation of it - yes. I was kissing everyone that night... LMAO!

Broken a bone?: Yes!

Had a near death experience?: A couple of minor car wrecks, but nothing major...

Snow boarded?: Nope!

Walked more than 5 miles?: Yep!

Lived in a different state?: Yep!

Talked to a random stranger?: Yep!

Give money to a homeless person?: Yep!

Cussed in a church?: Yep!

Made a parent cry?: Yep!

Turn down a dare?: If it's totally stupid - yes! I haven't turned down many because most people know not to call my bluff (I don't bluff) - but it all depends on what the dare is and the circumstances...

This or that?

Pepsi/Coke?: Pepsi

Pen/Pencil?: Pencil

Fruits/Vegtables?: fruits

Dvds/Vhs?: DVD

Cds/Radio?: CD

Tv/Movies?: both

Books/Magazines?: Both

Lighter/Matches?: whatever is handy

Hot/Cold?: cold

Sunny/Rainy?: sunny

Pants/Shorts?: Shorts

Blonde/Burnette?: brunette

Cool/Spicy?: cool

Sweet/Sour?: both

Hated/Lonely?: lonely

Horror films/Romance?: Horror

Beer/Vodka?: Beer

House phone/ Cellphone? House

Text message/Instant message?: Instant (if I could get the damn things to work properly - it flashes the message and then it vanishes - I hate Ya-Hell!)

Mp3 pLayer/ Ipod?: don't do either

What you believe...

In heaven?: Yes!

In hell?: Yes!

In god?: Yes!

In the devil?: Yes!

In purgatory?: In a sense - I think that there are people who are not quite good enough for heaven, but by no means, evil or bad - they have to go somewhere.....

In spirits?: yes

In ghosts?: Yes!

In witches?: I think some people possess talents and abilities that defy description and explanation - so yes...

In aliens?: Yes!

In science?: Yes

In the trinity?: To a point!

In the bible?: yes

In the president?: No, he's a figment of our imagination...

In the tooth fairy?: No..

In the easter bunny?: I like the concept, but no..

In Santa Claus?: Again, I like the idea and concept, so even though my mind says no - my heart says yes..

In supersititions?: To a point...

In karma?: Sure!

In love at first sight?: It happens, but it's usually just lust at first sight instead of love..

In soul mates?: yes

In true love?: yes

That theres someone out there for everyone?: Who knows?

In fate?: Yes!

In angels?: yes

In fairies?: I watched Peter Pan and to save Tinkerbell, we had t believe. Since I don't want to be a hypocrite and go against my 8-year old belief structures, I'll still go with yes!

In demons?: yes

In miracles?: Yes!

In prayer?: yes

In goverment?: A necessary evil, although I sometimes think the bad exceeds the good in many situations...

In racisim? I prefer to judge a person by his actions and behavior - not the color of his or her skin. I have friends of all races and I know assclowns of all colors - race, to me is just a skin tone! It's the person that matters, and not the race, gender, religion, etc...

In diversity?: yes

That everything happens for a reason?: I guess so.

In downloading music?: Sure!

Your friends and you...

Who are your top 3 male best friends?: Hard to pick just three - but I've gotta go with Greg, Youngblood (even though we're not talking much right now) & Brent

Who are your top 3 female best friends?: Again, hard to pick three - I know plenty of fantastic ladies - but I've got to go with Tian, Tatz & TMA...

Who have you known the longest?: Theresa (TMA)

Who do you wish you could see more?: All of them - I love my friends (even if I do suck about returning phone calls!)

Who can make you feel better no matter what?: All of these folks, as well as several of my other friends (Reesy, Allistair, Carl, BJ, Soce, Suzie, etc)

Who could tell someone everything about you?: Greg probably knows me the absolute best with Mike & TMA coming in right behind him. I'm pretty open about everything and anything, but I don't think my friends would spill the beans on anything I didn't want them to.

Who's the most like you?: In some ways, Greg. Brent too. (Lord help them both!)

Who's the funniest?: Soce, Suzie & BJ...

Who's the dumbest?: They're all very smart in their own way..

Who's the smartest?: They're all very smart in their own way..

Who's the sweetest?: It varies - all of them are sweet in their own fashion and manner...

Who's the sluttiest?: That would be me... LMAO! Nah! Just kidding! That would be Shelley - without a doubt! (Gimme a "Hell yeah!")

Who's the richest?: Money doesn't matter - I've never worried about that and honestly don't know! (But it will be me when I win that Powerball lottery thingee! Yay!)

Who's the most honest?: As long as they don't lie to me, I don't care to question or judge...

Who's the weirdest?: Probably me... LMAO!

Who's the crazy one?: Well, BJ is the living, walking Scotland County version of "Jay" from the Jay & Silent Bob flicks - so he's right up there.. in a good way. And again, probably me... most folks will agree that I can be a bit "mental" at times! LMAO!

Who's the most talented?: All of us have our own talents and skills....

Who has the best house?: I will - when I win that lottery..

Who throws the best parties?: Without a doubt - Roy Gee!

Love hurts...

Who was your first love?: That would probably be Teresa (yes - a girl! Can you believe it!)

Do you still love this person?: In some ways, yes! Once you've cared for someone, it stays a part of you!

Are you friends with most of your ex's?: Yep!

How many serious relationships have you been in?: 6

How many relationships in general have you been in?: Hmmmmm! Define "Relationship"... LMAO!

Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes!

Have you broken someones heart?: Yes!

Have you ever been cheated on?: Yes!

Have YOU ever cheated?: Yes!

Have you ever dated someone controlling?: Yes - but I'm not one that can be easily controlled...

Have you ever dated someone obessive?: Yes...

Have you ever dated someone abusive?: Verbally - yes! It only got physical once - he slapped me for my "smart mouth" and I slammed him into a wall. Strangely enough, it didn't last very long after that. Like I said, I'm not one that can be easily controlled. LMAO!

Have you ever dated someone that was alot like one of your parents?: Yep - that was... interesting.. LMAO!

Have you ever dated someone over protective?: More like a fatal-attraction, psycho stalker from hell, but "over protective" sounds a whole lot nicer.. LMAO!

Do you like to start off as friends before dating?: If there is to be more to it than a one-time thing, yes. If it's just a hook-up thingee, friendship isn't necessarily required and can sometimes be a problem...

Do you usually make the first move?: Depends on how much I've had to drink.....LMAO!

Would you rather ask someone out or be asked out? Be asked out..

Are you currently in a relationship?: Not really - I have some "friends with benefits" but there are not any strings or attachments there...

If so what's the persons name?: Can't say - discretion is the word of the day.

How did you meet?: At my store..

How's that going?: It's just a thing..

Is it love?: Nah! Just lust!

Do you usually fall for someone fast?: Lust wise - yeah! I'm a sucker for a good body, a sexy smile and pretty eyes. Not to mention a big, hard, throbbing di... never mind : )

Your family...

What's your moms name?: Evelyn

What's your dads name?: Ken

Who are your siblings?: By blood - Steve, Lynn, Terri & Jeff (RIP) - plus several others by choice and good fortune!

Do you have alot of cousins?: I have 23 Aunts and Uncles - what do you think....

Do you have any neices or nephews?: One by blood - Shawn - and six by choice (Morgan, Crystal, Parker, J.Paige, Barrett & Dalian)

Do you have alot of aunts or uncles?: 23 in total - although only 6 are still alive...

Do you have all your grandparents?: No - my grandparents are deceased...

How often do you spend time with your family?: Not a lot of time - mostly a few minutes here and there..

Do you have any step siblings?: Two (Donnie & Lawrence)

Do you have a step parent?: Two (Terri and Ray - both now deceased)

Are your parents married or divorced?: They divorced back in 1975 and then both went on to remarry two wonderful people...

Do you get along with your parents?: My mom is the only one left and she drives me crazy, but we still get along fairly well!

Over all do you like your family?: For the most part, they're good eggs!

How dysfunctional is your family?: It's the Osbournes meets The Simpsons meets South Park meets Drew Carey..... Yeah - it is that crazy at times... LMAO!

Do you...

Download music?: Yes!

Smoke?: Only if I'm drinking, stressed out or very pissed off!

Drive?: Not according to the NC DMV office..

Go to school?: nope!

Shop all the time?: Very rarely!

Shower daily?: At least twice - sometimes more!

Brush your teeth daily?: yes

Have a job?: yes

Drink?: Very rarely - I need a good drunk. Anyone want to go get sloppy with me one night? Hit me up!

Do drugs?: Nope!

Go online ALL the time?: Most of the time, yeah!

Drink energy drinks on a daily basis?: Nope! Just Pepsi..

Read gossip magazines?: You mean the tabloids - love em!

Watch TV alot?: Not really!

Own a cellphone?: Yeah, but I need to get a new one!

Live on your own?: I wish, but no! Share a house with the mother-figure! That's why she drives me crazy sometimes!

Have a g/f or b/f?: Nah! Any volunteers?

Get hurt all the time?: Nope!

Like drama?: Only on my TV set!

Paint your nails? Nah! I can't fnd a color that I like!

Swear?: I work 8-9 hours a day with the public - what the hell do you think? I cuss like a sailor at an Eminem concert - yeah, it can be that bad! LMAO!

Go to church every sunday?: I should, but I'm usually working on Sundays....

Get good grades?: I was a pretty good student when I wanted to be - if I could be bothered to show up, I was usually on the honor rolls!

Have any kids?: I have a cat - who needs kids!

Like to buy expensive things?: Not really - better living with Wal-Mart & Target is more my thing..

Have good credit?: It's OK - could be better, but could be a whole lot worse too..

RIGHT NOW....

Listening to?: Hank Williams Jr.

Watching?: Nothing - the TV is in the other room..

Doing besides this survey?: Thinking about attempting to fix my Yahoo-IM so I can talk to someone that I would like to get to know much better and show him my froggy impersonation! :

Wearing?: Shorts and a t-shirt..

Hair is? - giving a new meaning to the words "Bad Hair Day".. I just woke up a little while ago and I need a haircut badly - and it's all taking it's toll...

Feeling?: Like I should go back to bed! My eyes are burning.

Thinking?: Do I want to fix the IM or go sleep - I hate decisions..

Eating?: I ate a peanut butter sandwhich earlier before I started this survey thingee..

Drinking?: Diet Pepsi

Avoiding anything?: I need to type up a fantasy WCW recap for Monday, outline a new "TS" column and fix my IM - no, I'm not avoiding anything. I prefer to say "waiting for the proper moment"...

Current annoyance?: A stiffness in the back of my neck..

Yesterday...

What time did you wake up?: 8:45pm - I worked 3rd last night..

Who were you with?: Alone most of the day, although I did talk to Dylan (my neighbor) for a while out in the yard. That guy is something else!

What did you do?: Slept, played on the computer, watched Barber Shop & Barber Shop 2 - and socialized with the neighbors!

Did you accomplish anything?: Actually, I pretty much wasted the entire day - just like I'm doing today. I'll play catch-up tomorrow - hopefully.

Did you have fun?: I reckon I did!

Tomorrow

What are you doing tomorrow?: Work 3rd tonight, sleep, catch up my fantasy WCW stuff, and try to get laid!

Have any plans?: see above!

Anything that needs to be done?: see above!

What's your goal?: see above!

Last person you saw?: The mother figure!

Last person you talked to in person?: the mother figure!

Last place you went to?: to the bathroom and kitchen...

Last thing you bought?: 2 pepsi's a pack of Newports (for BJ), and a bag of chips (for BJ) - at work last night...

Last thing you've said to someone?: "Hey Ma, call Sammi!"

Last website you visited?: MySpace

Last person to call you?: it wasn't for me, but it was Sammi

Last person you called?: I rarely call people - but I think it was Youngblood last night (Hey Mike - turn the ringer on and answer the damn phone sometimes!)

Last person you said bye to?: Miss Peggy & Marie (at work)

Last thing that made you laugh?: Watching BJ's face when I made a very crude and innuendo laced remark and he finally realized what I said - his mouth just dropped open - it was hilarious.

Last time you cried?: A few weeks ago...

Last time you were sick?: This past weekend...

Last person that said I love you?: My sister Lynn, when she left to go back home yesterday after visiting for a week..

Last person you hugged?: Parker (we were wrestling and I had him trapped in a bear-hug this past Sunday)...

Last person you kissed?: That would be Chad ...

Last person you told a secret to?: I don't repeat secrets... If I did, they wouldn't be secrets for much longer..

Last thing you did before this survey?: Read part of my mail at Yahoo - ate a peanut butter sandwhich..

When was your first?....

First best friend?: Alan Wilkinson

Are you still friends with this person?: Sadly, Alan passed away about 15 years ago in a car accident - but we stayed casual friends up until that point...

First school?: St. James Kindergarden - and then, Brentwood Elementary School in Raleigh, NC..

First concert?: First small concert was Pure Prarie League at St. Andrews College - my first big concert was Ted Nugent / KISS..

First tatoo?: A picture of a Satyr (think Pan from Greek Mythology) on my left shin..

First peircing?: When I was 18 - in my left ear!

First hospital visit?: July 3, 1966 - when I was born.... LMAO!

First word?: Who knows? Knowing my family, probably "bite me!" LMAO!

First kiss?: I think I was 14 and scared to death... But she was nice and led me through it. Her brother was even nicer later. Hey, we had to learn somewhere and practice makes perfect, right? LMAO!

Heart break?: See above! We moved not long after that happened!

First sleep over?: Don't remember exactly - I've always had lots of friends sleeping over for as long as I can remember...

First pet?: A taco-bell dog named Archie...

First book you read by your self?: Don't know for sure!

First time you had sex?: I was 14 and scared to death. It was the most terrifying 30 seconds of my life! : )

First time you discovered the internet?: Around 1999 - 2000. I had experimented with the internet before, but that was when I really started to realize just how big this thing really is..

First time you owned a cellphone?: in 2003

First job?: I've been working in some capacity since I was 14....

First car?: I was 16 - and my dad sold me his 78 Toyota Corolla when he bought a new car...

First time you dyed your hair?: 1996 - I had this killer rat-tail that went down past my shoulders and I dyed it blonde first and then hot pink!

Randoms...

Do you bite your nails?: Yes!

Ever had a stalker?: Yes _ I almost married her, until I realized just how crazy that woman really was..

There's a evil monkey in your closet!: I was wondering where he got to! That crazy monkey! He so silly!

Why is the sky blue?: Because it is...

Are you good at math?: Pretty good!

Can you draw?: I can't draw a straight line with a box full of rulers - I'm definitely not of the artisitic nature..

What would you do if you won a million dollars?: Pay off my bills, invest half - and do what I can to help others. (And go to Disneyland!)

Is money not an object?: It's just a thing - a necessary evil.

If you had a super power what would it be?: I've always had this desire for mind control...

If you could wish for anything right now what would it be? 15 more wishes (Mama didn't raise no fool!)

If you could stop one bad habit you have what would it be?: Only one? I would like to be able to make small-talk easier and be more confident when I talk to people..

Are you afraid of clowns?: Clowns are evil (but they still rock!)

Do you like your self?: For the most part, yeah!

How do you want to die?: In my sleep (or in the arms of Juvi dunring a moment of ecstasy) - LMAO!

Do you think 2pac is still alive?: It wouldn't surprise me!

What time is it now?: 5:19pm

My ex... was a lying piece of crap, but also a helluva kisser.. LMAO!

Maybe I should... Go back to bed!

I love... my friends, my family, and the occasional hook-up. Holla if you hear me!

People would say that I'm: Funny, smart, a bit out there sometimes, sarcastic, slightly perverted (but in a good way), a smart-ass, etc..

I don't understand... how people can choose to beg and be drunks or druggies when the world has so much to offer if they just look for it!

When i wake up in the morning... "I can just tell.. that's it going to be a bad hair day!" @Soce the Elemental Wizard - "Bad Hair Day"

Life is full of... experiences

My past is... in the past, where it belongs..

I get annoyed when... I have to deal with stupid people...

Parties are... something I haven't done in quite a while...

I wish... this survey would end!

Dogs... are people too!

Cats... rule the world! If you don't believe me, just watch and learn...

Tomorrow... "tommorow, there always tomorow, it's only a day away!"

I have low tolerance... for obnoxious drunks (unless it's me)

If I had a million dollars... I'd be a rich mutha! Yay!

I'm totally terrified... of being alone when I get old, public speaking and pyscho pygmys!

Have you ever had a recurring dream? If so what was it? I know I have, but I don't remember it right now!

Whats your most memorable dream? The one where I was shot in the parking lot of my store...

How many hours sleep do you get each night? On the avarage, about 4 - 5 hours a day, but it's usually broken up into two "naps"..

What time do you get up on a school day? I don't go to school anymore, and I get up when I want to / need to.

How many times have you stayed up all night? Almost every night for the past twenty years - I'm a 3rd shift guy!

Have you ever got so drunk that you dont remember going to bed? Once or twice!

What do you normally do last thing before going to bed? Turn on the fan..

Does coffee wake you up? Don't drink coffee -so the answer would be no!

Does vodka put you to sleep? nope!

Do you wriggle in bed so much that you wake up facing a different way to how you started? Sometimes yes and sometimes no...

What was the last time you shared a bed? Two Sunday's ago at Tian's - I went to take a nap on her bed and took Dominic (my great-nephew - he's 3 months old) with me..

Do you tend to dream about real life things more, or complete fantasies? Real life mixed with fantasy!

How long do you remember your dreams for when you wake up? Depends on what the dream was about..

Which is worse - being too hot in bed, or too cold? Too hot

How many pillows do you sleep with? Five pillows, a big Care Bear (thank you Brent) and a cat..

What was your biggest night time fear as a child? Don't remember right off..

What's under your bed? Boxes of cassettes, magazines, and probably some shoes...

What do you wear in bed? Whatever feels right at the time...

Do you read in the evening, the morning, or not at all? just whenever I feel like it

Do you eat in bed? Sometimes!

Time Finished: 5:38pm

1 comment:

  1. Great survey!! I am going to use this as a character development tool for my novel. Thanks for posting! Did you make this one up?

    ReplyDelete