Monday, September 26, 2011

(Retro) Yes Or No: I Can Explain That! - August 5, 2006

Aug 5, 2006
Yes or No: I Can Explain That!
Current mood:amused

You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks! The hell with that - I want to explain my answers - just so you know! - in other words, I'M BORED! LMAO! Enjoy!



Taken a picture completely naked?
Nope! I have taken pics of various body parts and have had my pic taking mooning a few people - but totally in the buff - doing the full monty? - nah! A few years ago, I might have - but I've gotten too old and too fat these days! : (

Made out with someone on your friends list?
Yes - but not necessarily "THIS" friends list! Wait a second! Yeah - there was that one time that..... never mind! : )

Danced in front of a mirror naked?
Yes - white boys can't dance, but I tried. Actually, I just kind of jiggled around a bit, but there was music playing, so that counts as dancing, right?

Told a lie?
Yes - but it was for the right reason - for the sake of all that is good and sacred (and to save my ass!)

Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
Yes :( - hell, I lust after young straight boys every day of my life! You should see some of the guys that come into the store - HOT!

Been arrested?
yes - but I was framed. I'm innocent! I was young - I needed the money! That film was doctored! It's not my fault!

Seen someone die?
Yes! - my step-dad, Raymond - and my Dad, Ken... Two very sad days in my life.... Cancer took both men - and the world has been a sadder place since then.

Kissed a picture?
Yes - it was someone I care a great deal about and I missed him - and since he wasn't available - the picture was the next best thing..

Slept in until 5pm?
Yes! - I work 3rd shift, so I do this one quite regularly. Sometimes, I don't even get to bed until 5:00pm - so normal sleeping and waking hours don't apply to me..

Had sex at work (on the clock)?
Yes!- Haven't you ever wondered what goes on at the c-stores when the sign on the door says "Be Right Back" or "Gone To Restroom" and the cashier is gone for a long, long time? Well, now you know! Third shift is a wonderful shift to work sometimes! : )

Fallen asleep at work/school?
Yes - from 9th grade until the middle of 12th... LMAO!

Held a snake?
yes - a trouser snake! It tried to spit at me, so I had to grab it and hold it tight until it calmed down! : ) I've also held several of the reptile variety too! Snakes are cool!

Ran a red light?
yes - but it was yellow when I reached it - I swear it was, Officer!

Been suspended from school?
Yes! - the said I was "insubordinate" and "disrespectful" - just because I called the teacher a "dumb-ass bitch"... Hey, I can't help it if the truth hurt! She was! : )

Had your car totaled in an accident?
Yes - I had 1 1968 Nova - and it was nice. Till a friend borrowed it while I was working - and decided to take a ride down the road! I got the phone call about the car just about the time I was supposed to get off work. And I was not a happy person!

Pole danced?
No! - What do you think I am - a stripper? Now, hit my music and give me room - it's time to shake my booty!

Been fired from a job?
Yes! I've actually been fired twice for the same reason. I worked at Convenient Food Mart for 2 1/2 years and it ended when I had a run-in with the supervisor. She told me I was transfering to another store twenty miles away and I told her to "Go F*ck Herself!" - that ended that job pretty quickly! And then, several years later, I worked at Nic's Pic - for five long years - one Sunday morning, the owner, Mr. Charlie, came in the store and he was in a mood about something. And so was I. He told me to do something - and made the mistake of calling me "Boy" - and I told him to "Go F*ck Himself" and well, he didn't take to that very kindly. Some people just can't take a joke! LMAO! But on a positive note - I left Nics, ended up at Dairy Mart three days later (which coincidently used to be Convenient Food Mart - same store w/ different name) - and stayed there for a fantastic 9 years until the store closed it's doors for good - the company went bankrupt and closed all their NC stores. So the story had a happy ending.

Sang karaoke?
Yes - every chance I get!

Done something/someone you told yourself you wouldn't?
Something and someone - several times. I can't help it! I just get the itch sometimes, and how does the song go - "If you can't be with the one you love - love the one you're with?" Well, I did! Some regrets, but it was what I wanted at the time, so it's all good!

Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?
Almost every time I read a bulletin or e-mail from Soce or Suzie, this seems to happen! Whassup wit dat?

Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
Yes!

Kissed in the rain?
Yes! Who's going to let a little precipitation stand in the way of a good set of lips?

Had sex in the rain?
No

Sang in the shower?
Yes - all the time! No, that sound is not the cat being stepped on - it's just me doing my "Sinatra" and "Waylon" impressions. LMAO!

Gave your private parts a nickname?
Yes - usually just "dude" or "little man" - but other names as well.

Ever gone to school/work without underwear?
No! - that rubbing against the denim can leave a guy kind of raw, if you know what I mean. LMAO!

Sat on a roof top?
Yes - and fell off one as well. Look out below! OUCH!

Played chicken?
Yes! - and "Truth or Dare" as well. Didn't do too well with the "Chicken" - I admit it! I clucked! : )

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
Yes! - and a few times, I even went willingly.

Broken a bone?
Yes! - Who hasn't!

Mooned/flashed someone?
Yes - helll, I'll flash someone in a heartbeat! It's just a thing!

Shaved your head?
Yes! - it was hot and the hair was bothersome - so what the heck! Some men are very sexy and hot with a bald head! Guess what? I'm not one of them. I looked like the love child of Curly from the Three Stooges & Baron Von Raschke.. LMAO!

Slept naked?
Yes! If it's hot - the clothes come off. I don't like being uncomfortable.

Blacked out from drinking?
Yes! - I used to drink quite often - and this only happened once. It scared me - and I quit drinking for quite a while afterwards. Now, it's all in moderation - I know when to say when!

Had a gym membership?
no - but I could sure use one!

Felt like killing someone?
Yes - I work with the public - so what do you think?

Cried over someone you were in love with?
Yes - and still do sometimes! I'm a sentimental, emotional sappy sort! I just can't help it! LMAO!

Had sex more than 10 times in one day?
no - but that might be fun to try! Anyone want to help me out and see if we can achieve this milestone?

Had Mexican jumping beans for pets?
No!- but after cats, dogs, gerbils, hamsters (No Richard Gere jokes please), rabbits, fish, turtles and a hermit crab named "Tarheel" - would a "Mexican Jumping Bean" be too far fetched?

Been in a band / group?
Yes - me & some friends decided to start a band back in high school. That idea lasted about three days - but we stayed tight and jammed together - even though none of us could sing, play instuments, or had any talent - we still tried. We had attitude - kind of like "Violent Femmes" but without the natural talent!

Subscribed to Maxim?
no - the only magazines I've ever subscribed to were the WWE Magazines, The Advocate, Rolling Stone, OUT, US News & World Report & Interview! And I did get TV GUide for a while - by mistake - it was supposed to go to another mailbox, but kept coming to mine instead - so I kept it. Bad, I know, but usually, the TV Guide was more entertaining than the stuff on TV. Sad, but true!

Taken more than 10 shots of alcohol?
Yes- Quarters & "Presidents" are wonderful games!

Shot a gun?
yes - and I'm actually pretty fair with a handgun. Don't like 'em much, but I know how to shoot!

Shot a bow and arrow?
yes - I thought I was Green Arrow!

Played strip poker?
Yes - gotta do something to get them straight boys to take their clothes off - right?

Tripped on mushrooms?
No. I did acid 1 time - when I was 17 - and it wasn't a pleasant experience. Although, the roller coaster ride at the Pavillion might have had something to do with that as well. A woman's hair was laughing at me! But after that night, I swore "Never Again!" - and I meant it! Still do!

Donated Blood?
Yes- used to quite regularly. Now, I can't due to my tatoos and lifestyle, but if I could, I would.

Video taped yourself having sex?
Yes - but I was young, I needed the money! LMAO!

Ever jump out of an airplane?
No - not only no, but hell no!

Have you been to more than 10 countries?
no - never been out of the U.S. : ( (but I have friends via MySpace, Yahoo and real life from more than 10 countries - and I spent a weekend in Washington D.C. one time - partying with folks from Egypt & Japan - so can I count that?

Been caught having sex in your car?
Yes - not actually caught, but close enough to be uncomfortable. Luckily, we saw the headlights coming.. LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment