Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Flashback: Raw Thoughts - September 2, 2003

Raw Thoughts - September 2, 2003

A few thoughts and comments on Monday Night Raw!!

A little bragging rights here - did I call Al Snow helping out Coach or what? And in my recap of Sunday Night Heat - I made a comment that my beloved and Victoria need to be on RAW instead of wasting their time on Heat - well, this Monday - Victoria and Ivory on RAW. Gail was still there, but still.....

What was up with Maven? They wasted 2 segments hyping him in the main event with HBK and Goldy, but he wrestled like 2 minutes, was tagged out by HBK and was never a factor in the match again. I got to admit, I was thinkinh he was going to turn on Goldy and HBK and join Evolution, but I was wrong on that count.

Anyone want some flash-fried grapefruits? I think Shane has a set available.

Scott Steiner and Test - Part Two coming soon. Lord help us.

I may have misunderstood, but when Austin had JR stand up and said there was going to be a match at Unforgiven - he didn't actually say JR was going to wrestle Coach, did he? I thought he said JR would be in one corner and Coach would be in the other - meaning it could end up involving more people - like AL Snow and Lawler for example. I'd much rather see Jerry and Al slug it out than try and watch JR fight anyone. Who knows about this one.

Trish - VCR
Stacy -VCR
Ivory - VCR
Gail Kim - VCR
Molly XXLR

For a walking french fry - Kane didn't look all that bad, did he?
The French Fries won yet again, with the aid of Rob Conway. And Dupree said, "Sylvian, get the table!" Anyone else sick of this besides me?

Where where Rico, Golddust, and Lance Storm?

Christian and Jericho - a great match between the often ignored and little respected IC champion and RAW's MVP.

They're a great team, but this could make a great feud.

VInce wants to make ammends - he wants a hug from Shane. He wasted our time for that? Only 30 seconds of Vince was about 28 seconds too much..
OK - that's enough RAW thoughts - it's time to munch! Late nite dinner time..

Later all..

-Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment