Saturday, December 10, 2011

111 Questions Survey: December 10, 2011

1) Are you really ready for 111 questions? I'm always ready for anything and everything. Let's rock!

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake? You mean my last "FWB" deal - yeah, it was truly a major error in judgement (but he was cute so... )

3) Do you miss your last relationship? I miss certain apsects of it - the guy had some amazing skills - too bad he was such a total ass-clown.

4) Who did you last say “I love you” to? Cal - the one man I do truly love and wish I could be with right now.

5) Do you regret it? My only regret is that we can't be together.

6) Have you ever been depressed? It's a problem that I fight daily.

7) Are you a boy or girl? I'm a guy (although I can be versitile if the guy is cute enough... lol)

8) Are you insecure? Extremely - I've got issues.

9) What is your relationship status? My heart belongs to someone - the rest of me is up for grabs and available.

10) How do you want to die? Of old age, in my sleep, with no hassles, aches, pains or inconvenience to anyone else.

11) What did you last eat? Lemon Bar Cookies and a diet Pepsi

12) Played any sports? I did some football in middle school, but not a big sports guy. Love to watch though.

13) Do you bite your nails ? Yeppers

14) When was your last physical fight? A few years ago..

15) Do you have an attitude? Only when someone deserves it. I treat people as they treat me, but admittingly, I can be a major assclown if pushed hard enough.

16) Do you like someone? Yeppers, I do.

17) What is your real name? Douglas

18) Ever smoked or drank? I only smoke if I'm drinking or extremely stressed out. And I used to drink quite frequently - it's extremely rare now. I don't have anyone to drink with. : - (

19) Are you gonna get high later? Maybe high on life, but that's about it.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment? I don't "hate" anyone, but there are a couple of people.... okay, one person, who I would not miss if they vanished forever and quit wasting our air and time with their lying, hypocritical, two-faced, piece of shit existence.

21) Do you miss someone? More than they'll ever realize.

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti? Rarely eat spaghetti, but I twirl it when I do decide to munch.

23) Do you tan a lot? No - I don't do "daylight" and "sun"....I'm a pasty ass white boy and proud of it... lol

24) Have any pets? No ; - (

25) How exactly are you feeling? Tired and kind of bored - I want to get drunk!

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving? Yeppers

27) Ever made out in the bathroom? ..... I guess you could call it that, but in my defense, damn... he was cute!

28) Would you take any of your exes back? For a few hours, yeah- but not for anything more than that.

29) Are you scared of spiders? Nah, spiders don't both me. Spider-crickets though - that's another story.

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? There are a couple of things that I would gladly like to alter and change so hell yeah!

31) Do you regret anything from your past? Yeah!

32) What are your plans for this weekend? Got to finish (start) my Christmas cards and have another wrestling column (Fact or Fiction) to put together. Other than that, no plans. I have no life. Somebody come save me!

33) Do you want to have kids? One of my biggest regrets is that I never had children and I wish I had a kid or two. But I'm too old for that now - that ship has sailed.

34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M? Yeppers.

35) Do you type fast? Fairly fast... yes

36) Do you have piercings? How many? Just one in my left ear - I want to get my nipple pierced.

37) Want any more? Yeppers - my left nipple.

38) Can you spell well? Yeah, I think so - and I keep a spelling dictionary on my desk next to the computer in case I have trouble on a word. I'm anal about bad spelling.

39) Do you miss anyone from your past? I miss several people from my past, but we've all moved on and gone in seperate directions. If it's meant to be, someday we'll be together again.

40) What are you craving right now? An ice cold Bud Light... or a kiss from a sexy man....lol (I'll settle for a Pepsi though)

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ? Many many times

43) Have you ever been on a horse? Yeppers when I was very little. I won't go near them now - those teethies are way too big.

44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck? Yeppers

45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I've been told yes although that was not my intention.

46) Have you ever been cheated on?Yeah, but he was cheating on me with his wife so I'm not sure if I should get mad or not. I did.

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? Yeah!

48) Are you thinking of someone right now? Yeah!

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them? Yeppers - it's the only way I can do it - I'm not allowed to get married. Remember!

50) What should you be doing? Working on those damn Christmas cards... lol.

51) What’s irritating you right now? Just a few aches and pains.

52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts? Definitely

53) Does somebody love you? So he says... ; - )

54) What is your favorite color? Black, Purple and Hot Pink

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? Many times

56) Milk chocolate or white chocolate? Milk chocolate

57) Do you have trust issues? Big freakin' time - I have a hard time letting people get too close.

58) Mom's name? Evelyn

59) Dad's name? Ken

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents? I get along fairly well with my Ma even though she drives me crazy!

61) Longest relationship? My on again - off again fling with Chad lasted almost ten years - And the thing with Jonathan (Pa) went on almost as long too.

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you? I know he does.

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of? I don't know - no one ever gets to see me cry.

64) Do you give out second chances too easily? Second chances? Probably.. as in yes.

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget? It's easy to forgive (usually) - I never forget.

66) Is this year the best year of your life? Not by a long shot - this year and last have probably been among the very worst to be honest about it.

67) What was your child hood nickname? Dougie-Fresh

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked? Yeah

69) Favorite food? I love me some Chinese.

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason? NO I DO NOT. I BELIEVE SOME THINGS HAPPEN CUZ PEOPLE ARE ASSHOLES. <-- Great answer by Suzie and I"m leaving it.

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Wrote a new "TS" column, watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer and brought the newspaper into the house.

72) Did you have a dream last night? Yeppers and it was a weird one..

73) What is bothering you? I hate being alone so often - I need some friends I can hang out with and get a little stupid with on occasion. I hate being stuck here at the house.

74) Have you ever been out of state? Yeppers

75) Do you play the Wii? Nope

76) Are you listening to music right now? Yeppers - Alice Cooper

77) Do you like Chinese food? I love it!

78) Do you know your fathers b- day? June 30th

79) Are you afraid of the dark? Nope - I enjoy and embrace the darkness.

80) Is cheating ever okay? It's only cheating if you get caught. I can't judge others for what they do or feel, but I think it depends on the circumstances.

81) Are you mean? I don't think so, but others may disagree.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean? Doubtful.

83) How many people have you fist fought? Don't know really - I used to have a temper when I was a kid and fought all the time. Now that I'm older, not so much.

84) Do you believe in true love? ....... I didn't until I found it and now... maybe.

85) Favorite weather? Warm, but overcast with some nice wind blowing.

86) Do you like the snow? I like to watch it come down - I don't like to be out in it though.

87) Does it snow a lot where you live? Nope

88) Do you like the outside? At times, but I'm more of an indoorsy type.

89) Are you currently bored? A little bit.

90) Do you wanna get married? Yes - but to the right person (and that's not legal here in NC - bunch of assclowns run this state)

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? It depends on who it is and the circumstances.

92) Are you hungry? Nah!

94) What makes you happy? Talking to Cal, being with my friends, a day with no stress, drama or issues.

95) Would you change your name? I want to change my Pen Name.

96) Ever been to Alaska? Nope

97) Ever been to Hawaii? Nope

98) Do you watch the news? Yeppers - every day (and I read the newspapers too!)

99) What’s your zodiac sign? Cancer

100) Do you like Subway? Nah, not really. I prefer Jersey Mikes if I'm going to get a sub.

102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? Say thank you and feel honored, but then explain that it can't happen because as awesome as she is, she's lacking in one department.

103) Do you talk like your friends? Nope - I speak Dougie - and it's a language all of my own... lol

104) Why did you decide to do this quiz? Because Cheese tagged my ass...lol.

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them? ... I do that almost every day when I go out - I don't play well with others.

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? For the most part, yeah..

107) who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? My sister, Lynn.

108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes? Nope - they just can't smoke in the house.

109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? Brian

110) Favorite lyrics right now? "she stole my heart in the trailer park so I jakked the keys to her fucking car and crashed that piece of shit then stepped away!"

111) Can you count to one million? Yes, but why would I want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment