Saturday, December 17, 2011

(Retro) Random - Part II (Fun With Google) - November 17, 2007

Back again after a few hours of sleep. I live for the power-naps. If I had to sleep for 8 or 9 hours straight, I couldn't do it. I mean, I could... but it wouldn't be right for me and I'd be feeling as if I'd wasted the entire day (or night as the case may be) sleeping. But give me two 0r three 2-3 hour power-naps a day - and I get as much sleep as the average person, but I manage to get more stuff done and it works out better for me anyhow.

I don't really have anything specific to talk about, but I told myself that I would spend at least 20-30 minutes blogging before I go to work tonight. And I'm trying to keep myself on a routine of sorts. And devote a little time every day to just sitting here at the computer and writing down my thoughts.

If I google my full name (Douglas Alan Maynard) - the first result that comes up is Douglas W. Maynard - a Professor and Director of Graduate Studies from the University of Wisconsin. OK - that's good to know.

Wonder what happens if I google the name of my columns. Let's find out...

Tossing Salt: The first entry is about tossing salt for purification. Me (my MySpace anyhow) ranks Number 4.

Tossing Salt - Worldwide News: I've got the first 5 spots - Yay! Four links to Wrestle-Zone.UK and then the MySpace page link. Damn, I feel almost like a celebrity. Maybe I should start exposing my vajaja to the papparazi? Nah! First, I'd have to get a vajaja and that's going somewhere I'd rather not venture. Maybe I can buy one on Ebay? You can buy everything else there.

Or at least on Craigslist. I saw where people were looking for livers and kidneys on there. So why not a vajaja?

See what over-exposure to Britney & Paris has done to me? I'm talking about vajaja's here. Sick! Sick! Sick!

Let's see what comes up when I google "vajaja"...lmao!

It's a site about tanning (http://www.iamtan.com/) and the piece is about hot wax and waxing to remove body hair and get that all-over tan.

I need a tan - I'm so pale right now, it's scary. I look like a white boy. But then again, I am a white boy so that might have something to do with it.

Duh!

That's it for now - I'm down and I'm gone!

Ubuntu!

No comments:

Post a Comment