Thursday, December 1, 2011

Things You Don't Know About Me Survey - December 1, 2011

Things You Don't Know About Me Survey

What is on your bed right now?

A pile of clothes that needs to be hung up in the closet, several pillows, a couple of books and a box full of cassette tapes that I plan on going through later on tonight and transfering to CD's.

When was the last time you threw up?

It's been quite a while actually - probably a couple of years or so...

What's your favorite word or phrase?

I use "sh*t" a lot, call people "ass-clown's" quite often and tend to shout out the phrase "cheese and crackers" on occasion as well, but my favorite word is "Ubuntu" which means "You complete me"...

Name 3 people who made you smile today?

Tian, Beverly and Cal..

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?

Picking up Tian at her house so we could go work at the Food Bank.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Singing along to my computer's jukebox and the song "Mama I'm A Big Girl Now", from the "Hairspray" soundtrack. I be'ez jamming!!

What is your favorite holiday?

Halloween

Have you ever been to another country?

Nope. I was supposed to go to Japan back in June, 1988 and even still have my passport (complete with entry stamp), but stuff happened just a few weeks before we were scheduled to leave and I couldn't go. I've regretted it ever since.

What is the last thing you said aloud?

"No" - answering a question from the mother-figure.

What is the best ice cream flavor?

My personal favorite is orange sherbert, but I also enjoy vanilla & banana split favor too.

What was the last thing you had to drink?

Diet Pepsi (I'd love to have a real pepsi right now - or a Bud Light)

What are you wearing right now?

Jeans, a purple & black button up shirt and house-shoes.

What was the last thing you ate?

A hot dog with mustard, ketchup and homemade chili piled on top. I love me some big, fat juicy hot dogs... lol

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?

Nope

When was the last time you ran?

I'm middle-aged, fat and have bad knees - I don't "run"...

What's the last sporting event you watched?

I've actually gotten really good about this lately - I watched wrestling (RAW and Smackdown) on Monday and Tuesday nights this past week and I watched several NFL games (GO PANTHERS) this past Sunday. And I was watching Nascar every week up until last weekend when Tony Stewart won the Championship (at least my sister is happy). I've turned into a full fledged "couch-jock" as of late and if I'm not careful, I'll probably end up losing my gay-card for being such a crazy rebel.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I'd love to move back to Wilmington, NC eventually, but right now (at this very moment), I'd really like to be at a small bar, with a karaoke machine and several of my friends, just chillaxin' and having a good time.

Ever go camping?

Many, many times - used to go out to the grassfields for all night bonfire / camping adventures and also cat-fishing. Good times. Spent quite a few nights in a small tent with a sexy neighbor boy over the past few years as well before he turned into a total ass-clown.

Do you have a tan?

Nope - I'm just a pale, pasty-skinned white boy.

Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?

Yes...

What is your guilty pleasure?

Showtunes from movies and Broadway, playing with my WWE Action figures and very closely watching the sexy men around town (at Food Lion, Wal-Mart, Lowes, the neighborhood, etc)

Do you use smiley faces on the computer alot?

I do use them sometimes, but not as much as I used to.

Do you drink your soda from a straw?

Nope - I like it straight from the can or bottle.

What did your last text message say?

"Ken is going to ride with me quick alli the way".

Are you someone's best friend?

Yeah, I think so.

What are you doing tomorrow?

I have no idea right now. I would like to chill w/ some friends, drink some beer and re-connect with some old friends. I also need to go out and do some work on my Blazer and see if I can get it running again.

Where is your mom right now?

Sitting about ten feet away from me being brainwashed by the cult of Fox News.

Look to your left, what do you see?

A wall, some closed blinds covering a window and some sheer white curtains.

What color is your watch?

I've got two of them that I like (but rarely wear) - one has an orange face and the other has a light green face on it.

What do you think of when you think of Australia?

Never been there, but seems like a nice place. Hugh Jackman is from there and he's a hottie so that's one big plus... lol

Ever ridden on a roller coaster?

Many times - and loved it.

What is your birthstone?

Ruby

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?

I go through the drive-thru...

Do you have any friends on Facebook that you actually hate?

Nope - if I hated them, they wouldn't be on my Friends list.

Do you have a dog?

Not at the moment, no. I wish we did, but ever since our dog, Spice, passed away last year (after 14 years), we decided to avoid any new pets for a while.

Last person you talked to on the phone?

The man that I love and want to spend the rest of my life with, Cal...

Any plans today?

Well, the day is nearly over, but as the night progresses, I will probably watch Impact Wrestling, maybe play on the computer for a bit and work on a couple of fiction stories that have been neglected as of late. Also, have an idea for a new project that I want to look into and follow up on.

Are you happy?

I'm in a better mood today than I have been in quite a while, but saying that I'm "happy" would be stretching it a bit. I'm not unhappy - 'Nuff said!

Where are you right now?

Sitting in my living room at my computer - duh!

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?

This loud ass TV that my mom's watching which is only three feet away from me. I was here first so why the hell can't she go into the other room to watch TV and let me enjoy some peace?

Last song listened to?

"Because I'm Too White" by the Afro Men

Last movie you saw?

"Shock Treatment" - the sequal to the Rocky Horror Picture Show.. - a damn good movie in it's own right.

Are you allergic to anything?

Daylight...

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?

My cheap ass five dollar house shoes - they're so comfy..

Are you jealous of anyone?

Nope - everyone is jealous of me...lol.

Are you married?

Nope - I'm not allowed to get married because the thought of my being allowed to make a life-long committment to the man I consider my "soul-mate" and "other-half", the man I love more than I've ever loved anyone pisses some people off.

Is anyone jealous of you?

Didn't I just answer this one? Everybody wants to be Dougie-Fresh... lol.

Do any of your friends have children?

Almost all of my friends have at least one child - most have more. I'm not that fortunate and have no kids to call my own.

Do you eat healthy?

Ummmmm.... that depends on your definition of "healthy". It hasn't killed me yet.

What do you usually do during the day?

Clean up around the house, write, sleep, watch TV, do stuff for the Food Bank on Monday thru Thursdays and just try to keep busy.

Do you hate anyone right now?

Hate is such a strong and wicked word - I don't "hate" anyone. There is one lying ass, two-faced, hypocritical, pill-popping, bitch whore that I'd like to see vanish from the face of the earth and quit wasting our air with her existence, but that's only because she deserves it - not because I "hate" her.

Do you use the word 'hello' daily?

Only when I answer the phone - I'm more of a "howdy", a "how you doing", or a "what up?", type of person than a "hello" person.

How many kids do you want when you're older?

I'm too old now to answer this question. I wish I had children when I was younger (about fifteen years ago), but now, at this point of my life, it's not going to happen so why even worry about it?

How did u get one of your scars?

I answered the door at Shelley's house when someone knocked at 3:30 in the AM..

No comments:

Post a Comment