Tuesday, December 13, 2011

(Retro) Long Survey About Favorite Things: February 12, 2011

Long Survey About Favorite Things - February 12, 2011
BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Doug
Birthday: July 3
Shoe Size: 12 (a perfect foot...lol)
Hair Colour: Dark brown with a lot more gray than I like...
Eye Colour: at the moment, bloodshot... but normally a greenish / hazel depending on my mood, clothes, etc.
Relationship Status: My heart is taken, but technically, I guess it's still single... or at least "confused as hell"..
Zodiac: Cancer
School: Been to many, but not currently a student anywhere..
FAVOURITES
Colour: Black, Purple and Hot Pink
Male Celebrity: Neil Patrick Harris, Seann William Scott and Soce the Elemental Wizard
Female Celebrity: Alyson Hannigan or Abby (from NCIS)
Shoes: Old brown house-shoes..
Brand: Pepsi
Book: "Notes to Myself" - Hugh Prather (thx TMA)
Sport: The King of Sports - Wrestling..
TV Show: NCIS, World's Dumbest, Family Guy, Red Eye
School Colors: High school was Blue & White (I think)
Drink: Pepsi
Food: Chinese
Gum: Hubba Bubba original
NAME SOMETHING THAT STARTS WITH
A: Amazon
B: Booger
C: Cock-a-doodle-doo
D: dump truck
E: Egghead
F: flunky
G: geek squad
H: hero
I: Indiana Jones
J: Jay and Silent Bob
K: Killer Klowns From Outer Space
L: Leaves
M: Money
N: Nookie
O: Octopus
P: Pippi Longstockings
Q: Queen
R: Rock & Roll
S: Swingers
T: Turkey
U: Upload
V: Vowel
W: Willie Wonka
X: X-Men
Y:Yogi Bear
Z: Zoo
LOVE
Have a Crush: It's way beyond a crush - I'm seriously and truly in love..
Do they like you back: He says he does and I believe him.
Or are you in a Relationship Now: It is what it is - circumstances prevent us from being together physically, but he is forever in my heart.
If Someone Likes You: Tell me - let's talk..
Prefer Tall or Short: No preference - it's the person and not their size..
5 FAVOURITE MOVIES
1. Clerks
2. The rest of the Kevin Smith films..
3. Airplane
4. The Naked Gun Trilogy
5. RENT
5 FAVOURITE CELEBRITIES
1. Alice Cooper
2. Neil Patrick Harris
3. Soce the Elemental Wizard
4. Miley Cyrus
5. Joan Rivers
5 REASONS TO LIKE SOMEONE
1. Funny
2. Honest
3. Sexy
4. Respectful
5. Real
5 THINGS YOU FIND IN YOUR ROOM
1. Comics
2. Books
3. Clothes
4. My Care Bear
5. A Bed
5 THINGS YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT
1. My friends
2. Money
3. An outlet for my creativity.
4. food & drink
5. My faith
5 BEST SONGS
1. "I Never Cry" - Alice Cooper
2. "Santeria" - Sublime
3. "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me" - Elton John
4. "Watching The Wheels" - John Lennon
5. "One For My Baby (And One For The Road)" - Sinatra
5 BEST ARTISTS/BANDS
1. Alice Cooper
2. Waylon Jennings
3. Subline
4. Rickie Lee Jones
5. Frank Sinatra / Soce The Elemental Wizard
5 BEST BRANDS/STORES
1. Dollar Tree
2. Wal-Mart
3. Priscilla's
4. Big Lots
5. Spencers
QUESTIONS
1. Have an obsession? Depends on who you ask - probably...lol.
2. Where do you plan to go this summer? No plans - anyone have any suggestions?
3. What Month is it? February
4. Anything big coming up? Hopefully going back to work soon.
5. Why are you doing this? Can't sleep - I'm bored
6. Like your parents? All I have left is Ma and, even though she drives me crazy at times, I love her and wouldn't trade her for anything.
7. Do you sleep with a teddy bear? Sometimes.
8. Do you eat when your nervous? Nah!
9. Own a dress? Nope
10. Are you a fast typer? Pretty fast..
11. Do you wanna have kids? Would love to, but I'm too old now and that ship has sailed..
12. Who do you usually have Christmas dinner with? The family (whoever happens to be around)
13. Who do you celebrate New Years with? Love to celebrate w/ Cal - but whoever happens to be around.
14. Where do you live? Laurinburg
15. Have you made a cootie catcher in your younger years? I don't think so..
16. Plans this weekend? Depends on if I start working or not - probably just chill around the house and finish trying to get well.
17. To your left is: a window and the front yard..
18. To your right is: a tv and a couch
19. In your pocket is: Nothing at the moment
20. Nervous about anything? not really
21. Scared of the Dark? Nope
22. Have any phobias? heights, public speaking, committment, sunlight....lol.
__________________________________________________
THE END
Happy your done? Definitely
What are you gonna do now? Listen to an interview with Alex Wright and maybe work on a story idea..

No comments:

Post a Comment