Saturday, December 24, 2011

Seven Likes Survey - December 24, 2011 (Merry Christmas Eve)

"7 Likes Survey"

1: Are you ready for 127 questions?
Sock it to me, baby! I'm bored and can't sleep so I may as well be doing something.

2: Was your last relationship a mistake?
It had some interesting moments and I'm far better off now that it's over with, but I won't call it a mistake. There were a few good times there and I learned a lot about myself and others. So let's just say it was a learning experience and an adventure.. That sounds so much better.

3: Do you miss your last relationship?
I miss SOME of the craziness and the great activities... yes

4: Who did you last say "i love you" to?
It was Tian on the phone...

5: Do you regret it?
Not at all - she's an amazing and beautiful person and my sister in every way but blood and I do love her dearly

6: Have you ever been depressed?
Yeppers - feeling that way right now, but trying to get through it. Holidays are generally a bad time for me and I'm moody as hell anyhow.

7: Are you a boy or girl?
I have male body parts (what is that - a baby elephant?) so it would be "boy" - I think "all manly man" is a more appropiate term though.

8: Are you insecure?
Far more than I care to admit... Every single day, life is a major struggle.

9: What is your relationship status?
I'm in love with a guy I can't be with and all of my "FWB's" seem to have vanished. I'm very, very alone!

10: How do you want to die?
Either in my sleep or a very quick and painless heart attack when I'm 105 years old and just finishing up with an orgy involving several young men and a llama!

11: What did you last eat?
Last night around 9pm or so..

12: Have you played any sports?
Not recently, but I did do some football in middle school and I love to wrestle.

13: Do you bite your nails?
If I can't find the nail clippers, then yes..

14: When was your last physical fight?
It's been a while - I'm a lover, not a fighter.

15: Do you have an attitude?
Only when needed or deserved. It does pop up every so often.

16: Do you like someone?
I'm in love with someone (Cal) and there are several others who I think highly of and want to jump their bones for a few hours.

17: What is your real name?
Douglas

18: Have you ever read a book?
I have read many, many books. I'm a writer, damn it and I love to read!

21: Do you miss someone?
With all my heart and soul - not having him here or being able to be with him actually physically hurts very, very badly.

22: Twirl or cut your spaghettii .?
I'm a twirler (insert gay joke here)... speaking of spaghetti, go read my blog on him at tsfiction.blogspot.com.

23: Do you tan a lot?
Nope, I stay pale and pasty white as I'm supposed to be.

24: Have any pets?
Not at the moment.

25: How exactly are you feeling?
My legs hurt, my head hurts, I'm pissed off and disgusted at a mistake I made and I just want to leave here forever. But aside from that, I'm feeling okay.

26: Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Many times..

27: Ever made out in a bathroom?
Yeppers - if you want to call it that...

28: Good driver?
I think I am - DMV might not always agree though.

29: Are you scared of spiders?
Spiders - NO! Spider crickets are another story though.

30. If you could go back in time and change anything would you?
Abso-fuckin-lutely!

31: Do you regret anything from your past?
There are one or two things that I wish had been handled differently.

32: What are your plans for this weekend?
Well, since I'm broke and depressed and kind of disgusted with life this holiday weekend (Merry Christmas, by the way), I"ll probably just hang aound here and sleep / write / read and wish that I had the money to get hammered... or a guy here that could do some "hammering", if you know what I mean... lol.

33: Do you want to have kids?
I want to, but at my age, its too late to start being a new daddy. So it's not going to happen.

34: Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
A few times - yeah.

35: Do you type fast?
Yeppers

36: Do you have piercings?
Just one small hole in my left ear.

37: Want anymore?
I want to get my left nipple pierced.

38: Can you spell well?
Yeah!

39: Do you miss anyone from your past?
I miss a lot of people from my past - but life goes on.

40: What are you craving right now?
A cold beer, a sexy man and about three days away from everyone and everything but the beer and the sexy man.

41: Ever been to a bonfire party?
Many times..

42: Ever had a silly band?
No, but I've had silly putty. Close enough?

43: Have you ever been on a horse?
Yeah, I always loved to ride the merry-go-rounds.

44: Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
Yeah, there was some kissing involved, among other things.

45: Have you ever broken someones heart?
Not intentionally, but it's happened.

46: Have you ever been cheated on?
Yeah

47: Have you ever made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Yeah

48: Are you thinking of someone right now?
Yeppers

49: Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Absolutely - I'm not legally allowed to get married here in NC so living together would be the only option I have.

50: What should you be doing?
Probably sleeping..

51: Whats irritating you right now?
Aches and pains in my head and legs and just general depression whipping my ass.

52: Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
More than anyone will ever realize..

53: Does somebody love you?
Truthfully, I wonder about that sometimes. Cal says he does and I've got some amazing friends so I guess the answer is "yes"...

54: What is your favorite color?
Black, purple and hot pink

55: Have you ever changed clothes in a car ?
Many times

56: Milk chocolate or white chocolate?
Milk chocolate

57: Do you have trust issues?
Only with people.. yeah!

58: Best friends name?
I'm not listing my friends in any kind of order - that's wrong because they all mean the world to me.

59: 2nd best friends name?
See my previous answer...

60: 3rd best friends name?
I repeat, see my previous answer.

61: Longest relationship?
Friend or romantic? Longest friend I'm still friends with is either The Manships (Jim & Lee Ann) or Greg. Longest relationship was roughly ten-plus years when I was Chad's "other woman". "Pa" lasted almost as long too and in fact, these two "relationships" were often intertwined. I was a messed up individual back then.

62: Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
I think so - I'm extreemly unforgettable... lol

63: Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Not sure because its been a while - NO ONE ever gets to see me cry!

64: Do you give out second chances too easily?
Probably...

65: Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgiving is very easy - I do NOT forget.

66: Is this year the best year of your life?
With the exception of a couple of people who I care for, this has easily been the worst year of my life.

67: What was your childhood nickname?
"Dougie-Fresh" is the only one I can really remember...

68: Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Yeppers - I'm a sexy beast and I know it so why try to hide it... lol.

69: Favorite food?
Just take me to a chinese buffet and I'm very happy.

70: Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I guess so - just wish I knew what some of those reasons are..

71: What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Turned on my fan and turned off the lights and said a prayer for Cal.

72: Did you have a dream last night?
Nope (for a change)

73: What is bothering you?
Head is hurting, body is falling apart and life stinks. Plus I'm hungry, but too lazy to go cook anything. Typical morning.

74: Have you ever been out of state?
Many, many times..

75: Do you play the wii?
Nope

76: Are you listening to music right now?
Nah, I'm enjoying the sounds of silence before everyone else starts to get up.

77: Do you like chinese food?
Absolutely

78: Who are you texting right now?
I'm not - it's too early in the AM to be waking anyone up.

79: Are you afraid of the dark?
Nope - I love the darkness - it calls to me and embraces me.

80: Is cheating ever okay?
It's never the ideal situation, but I can't judge others for what they do.

81: Are you mean?
I prefer to say "blunt and honest" and maybe a bit cynical on the side.

82: Can you keep white shoes clean?
Hell no!

83: What year has been your best?
Anywhere between 1991 - 1996 would probably fit for me - it's been a roller coaster since then,

84: Do you believe in true love?
Absolutely!

85: Favorite weather?
Slightly overcast - maybe about sixty degrees and with a good breeze blowing.

86: Do you like the snow?
I love to watch it come down - it's beautiful. But I hate having to drive in it.

87: Does it snow a lot where you live?
Not really..

88: Do you like the outside?
I like going outside at night when it's slightly cooler and the moon lights the way, but aside from that, I'm definitely not an outside person.

89: Are you currently bored?
Somewhat - yes...

90: Do you wanna get married?
I would love to get married to the right man one day, but unfortunately, unless I move to another state, it's not going to happen. It's illegal for me to marry the person I love because the idea of same-sex marriage offends some right-wing zealot wingnuts.

91: Is it cute when a boyfriend/girlfriend calls you baby?
I like it...lol

93: Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
Yeppers - I'm a great kisser and it's hard to stop once we get going... lol

94: What makes you happy?
Being with my friends, a job well done, long country drives, kittens and talking to Cal..

95: Would you change your name?
Not my real, legal name. I'm used to it and know how to spell all the words. But I have given thought many times to changing the name that I write and publish under...

96: Ever been to Alaska?
Nope

97: Ever been to Hawaii?
Nope

98: Do you watch the news?
Every day - I flip back and forth between Fox and MSNBC (with a slight bit of CNN in the middle) to get the majority of the stories and ALL points of view. And I also read at least two newspapers, cover to cover, each and every day.

99: What's your zodiac sign?
In the traditional horoscope, I'm a cancer. In the Chinese astrology stuff, I'm a horse. So I guess all of that makes me a "crabby jackass".... lol

100: Do you like subway?
I hate the subway. It smells like pee and is full of rats and old people... lol. (just kidding - they cleaned out most of the rats)... lol

101: Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Who? Your boyfriend? I'd kiss him again because he's so hot (and can lift heavy objects too... lol)

102: Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
I hope that they like me or else why would they be my "best friend"???

103: Do you like talking to your friends?
Sometimes I do and other times, I'd rather just be alone. I'm not a people person and luckily for me, most of my friends are used to my anti-social and quirky ways.

104: Why did you decide to do this quiz?
Because I saw it on Tamara's FB profile and I like to do surveys.

105: Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them?
Of course I have - we all have those moments when we're not really in the mood to socialize or make meaningless small talk - I just pretend I was distracted and didn't see them.

106: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
NO! Everyone gets to see parts of me (I'm a complex person with lots of parts) but unfortunately, it's become almost impossible for me to totally let my guard down and totally relaxed around anyone (unless I'm drunk). Parts of me are forever hidden and buried away and will always remain so.

107: Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
Probably my mother.

108: Do you feel good?
Nope - I actually feel pretty crappy. I might just go back to bed in a little while.

109: Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Probably Brian - I don't really do deep conversations too often. Most people can't handle them.

110: Favorite lyrics right now?
"Mom got drunk and Dad got drunk at our Christmas party"...... Robert Earl Keen and the song "Merry Christmas From The Family" is ringing in my head right now. I wish I was drunk...

111: Can you count to one million?
Probably, but why would I want to?

112: Are your finger nails painted at the moment?
Nope - not at the moment... lol

113: Favorite color(s)?
Purple, Black and Hot Pink

114: Favorite number?
"69" dude! "18" is my second favorite - it means legal.. lol

115: If you could pick two people your own age or younger to be stuck on a stranded island with, who would it be?
Cal (cause I love him and just would want to be with him) and Jed (cause he's one of the most resourceful and creative people I know and would be able to keep us alive and probably get us off the island)

116: Are you a hunter?
Only for a cold beer or a hot piece of ass... lol.

117: Tall or short?
Doesn't really matter - I'm not picky about height

118: Favorite subject in school?
History, followed by english (yeah, I was a nerd)

119: What 5 people do you trust the most?
(In no particular order) Brian, Theresa, Tian, Sue and Cal...

120: Who do you think has amazing hair?
Dylan (the guy across the road) - it's long and looks great on him.

121: Parents divorced?
Yeppers

122: What city do you live in?
Laurinburg

123: Where were you born?
Ohio

124: Recliner or couch?
Couch (I like to stretch out)

125: What two people do you miss talking to?
Theresa & (surprisingly) Cathy

126: Who will you be with this weekend?
Probably all alone as always... :- (

127: Parents names
Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment