Tuesday, December 13, 2011

(Retro) 100 Truths - April 6, 2011

100 Truths - April 6, 2011
(Thanks Cheese)

100 Truths..

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage: Sucking down a Diet Pepsi even as I type this....

2. Last phone call: Had to be Brian - he's the only person that ever calls me....lol.

3. Last text message: An incredibly sweet & awesone young lady by the name of Dina

4. Last song you listened to: Hmmm - I was singing "Ain't Misbehaving" to myself while getting cleaned up this morning - does that count??

5. Last time you cried: On the inside or outside??? On the outside, a few weeks ago when I was driving myself to the ER - I was a hurting son of a gun that night...

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Got back with someone you've broken up with: Yeah - too damn many times (but when you got good booty being offered, it's hard to say no...lol)

7. Been cheated on: Yeah

8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Hell yeah

9. Lost someone special: Yeppers

10. Been depressed: Far too often (but I'm getting better about that - trying to anyhow)

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Purple
13. BLACK
14. Hot Pink

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)

15. Made a new friend: Not really - some new acquaintences, yes, but will they end up being on that short, but honored friends list? We'll see..

16. Fallen out of love: You never really fall out of love if it was real - you just deny it, try to ignore it and move on...

17. Laughed until you cried: Yeppers

18. Met someone who changed you this year: Well, the Dr. at the hospital sliced me open a few times and what's going to be a nice scar - so yeah, I think that would qualify...

19. Found out who your true friends were: I know who most of my true friends are, but recent actions have left me wondering about a couple..

20. Found out someone was talking about you: People are always talking about me - this is Laurinburg and that's what they do....lol.

21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list: Not kissed exactly, but ..... never mind.

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: On this particular list, probably 85 - 90% of the people here, I know through school, work, other friends, etc. And the rest are my internet "family", those few from Yahoo and MySpace that are too damn important to me to lose track of - I'll eventually meet them all face to face soon enough..

23. How many kids do you want?: I'd like to have two, but I'm too old and realistic enough to know that ain't gonna happen so it's a moot point.
24. Do you have any pets?: Not anymore..

25. Do you want to change your name: My name is cool with me, besides, I'm used to it....lol.

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Justice to prevail and the man I love to finally come home and be here where he belongs..

30. Last time you saw your Mother: Yesterday afternoon - she hasn't woken up yet this morning..

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Tired of these medical problems, I want Cal home with me, and I need some money!!

32. What are you listening to right now: The birds outside making all sorts of ruckus.... where's a BB gun or a hungry cat when you need one?

34. Who is getting on your nerves now?: Surprisingly, no one at the moment (subject to change)

35. Most visited webpage: PWInsiderElite.com, Facebook

36.Whats your real name: Douglas

37. Nicknames: Dougie-Fresh, Salty, Hobbes, Addison, That wrestling guy, the dude from the store, Cupcake, etc..

38. Relationship Status: My heart belongs to someone very special - the rest of me is open to negotiations...

39. Zodiac sign: Cancer

40. Male or female?: (Let me check...lol) MALE

41. Primary School? Went to many different ones - too many to list here.

42. Secondary School? Three of 'em - sweet memories

43. High school/college? Scotland High School

44. Hair colour: Dark brown with lots of gray peppered in

45. Long or short: At the moment, short

46. Height: 6'0"

48: What do you REALLY REALLY like about yourself?: Creative mind, good writer, good sense of humor, very adaptable (even though I hate change)

49 Piercings: Just one small home in my left ear.

50 Tattoos: Three of 'em - and I WANT MORE..

51. Righty or lefty: Lefty

FIRST:

52. First surgery: This year or ever??? Around 2 years old - climbed up on cabinet to get a glass of milk and took a tumble - sliced up hands and arm, requiring plastic surgery..

53. First piercing: That one hole in my ear..

54. First best friend: Dwan Lee Gibbs, Jimmy Farrell

55. First sport you joined: Heck if I can remember...

56. First vacation: Ohio for Christmas / Thanksgiving

57. First pair of trainers: No idea about this..

RIGHT NOW:

58. Eating: Just finished bowl of Raisin Bran... saving room for Chili that I'm making this afternoon..

59. Drinking: Diet Pepsi

60. I'm about to: Go to a Dr's appt and then pick up Food Lion for HIC.

61. Listening to: Ma making noise in the kitchen (she's awake)

62. Waiting for: Time to go to my appointment..

63. ... What happened to 63? I sold it to a band of Norwegian Slave Traders - I needed the money..

64. Want kids?: I do, but it ain't happening.

65. ... is 65 in a witness protection program with 63? I think it's hiding under the staircase with Harry Potter..

66. Career: Cash Register Monkey, Writer, Raving Lunatic

YOUR DREAM GUY/GIRL:

67. Lips or eyes: My guy has sexy lips & eyes so I lucked out, but the eyes always get me in trouble..

68. Hugs or kisses: hugs

69. Shorter or taller: No real preference here...

70. Older or Younger: Younger

71. Romantic or spontaneous: SPONTANEOUSLY ROMANTIC!!! (Gotta leave Suzie's answer - it's so damn true!)

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms

73. Sensitive or loud: How about a nice mixture of both, depending on the mood or situaton...

74. Hook-up or relationship: Both have definite good points to 'em - I love being in love, but nothing beats a good hook-up...

HAVE YOU:

75. Kissed a stranger: Yeah, but he was damn cute, so it's OK..

77. Lost glasses/contacts: Heck yeah...

79. Broken someone's heart: Unfortunately, yeah

80. Been arrested: Yeppers

81. Turned someone down: Yeah

82. Cried when someone died: Yeah

83. Fallen for a friend: Yep

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

84. Yourself: Sometimes, I do and at other times, not so much..

85. Love at first sight: It happens, but is very rare - usually, it's just lustful desires, not that there's anything wrong with that...

86. Heaven: Yeppers

88. Kiss on the first date: Yeah

89. Angels: Yep

90. God: Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

91. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: I've had more than one "friend" at a time, but it was what it was...

92. Did you sing today? Yeppers

93. Did something illegal?:Not yet - but the day is still young...

94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: Two years, one month and eight days...

95. The moment you would choose to relive?: I'd prevent a gross miscarriage of truth from occuring..

96. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Damn skippy - but it happened anyhow..

97. When was the last time you lied?: I don't lie - I just twist perceptions to suit my sense of reality..

98. Are you usually late, early or right on time?: Always early

99. Would you give your life to save someone else's?: Yes

100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: Not at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment