Tuesday, December 13, 2011

(Retro) I Believe In Destiny: December 4, 2010

I Believe In Destiny - December 4, 2010
Rules are you enter the letter into the search box and first name to appear(or at least one of the first) you must answer truthfully..(if the same person comes up twice use next down the list) Tag each person you mention, and title the note I Believe in Destiny. Let's begin...
A - Andrew
1) Do you love this person? He is a valued friend who I consider to be a big part of my extended family
2) Is this person your enemy? Not at all
3) Would you kiss this person? Good question - but he's extremely straight (which sucks cause he's a totally sexy beast) and he's a great friend, so why would I ever want to ruin a good thing.
B - Chad Burttram
1) What do you really think of this person? A good guy with a quick wit.
2) What's their favorite color? I have no idea.
3) Ever danced with them? Nope
C - Russ
1) Do you have a crush on this person? Although he is indeed a sexy beast, he's also definitely 100% straight and too valued a friend to fuck up with lustful feelings.
2) What do they like to do? Spend time with his awesome girlfriend, Amy.
3) How old are they? Not sure and I'm too lazy to do the math to figure it up..lol.
D - Helen (Tecty)
1) How long have you known him/her? We've never actually met in person, but I've known her via the computer for close to 7 years now..
2) Biggest regret? No idea...
3) Do you hate this person? Not at all - she's vey personable and I consider her a great friend.
E - Steven Moose English
1) Have you met their parents? Nope
2) Worst thing about this person? Not sure - mainly I guess that I've never been able to hang out with him..
3) Best thing about this person? He says what he thinks, thinks what he says and what you see is what you get - he's real (and that's a damn good thing!)
F - Jenny Frederich Thomas
1) Explain them in two words: Smart, Warm
2) How long have you known this person? Roughly about 26 years, give or take a few months..
3) How did you meet this person? She was the girlfriend (and then wife) of one of my favorite high school friends, Cecil...
G - G. Harrison Paige (Parker)
1) Are they a good listener? He listens very well (and then does what he chooses to anyhow..lol)
2) Are you close to this person? Not as close as I wish, but he is my favorite nephew..
3) Is this person nice? Yeppers
H - Theresa
1) What grade are they in? No school anymore - she got her college time in and then joined the thankless world of the work force.
2) Is he/she attractive? Extremely
3) Ever done something illegal with this person? Not sure - I don't think so, but it's possible. Did we ever do anything illegal? Hmmmm!
I - Jack B. Carter II
1) How long have you known this person? This would be roughly about 27 years or so..
2) Are you close to this person? For a brief time in the late 80's - he was my roomie for a while.
3) What is a favorite memory about this person? Our awesome Christmas tree that he decorated in beer cans and fake snow at the apartment in Briarwood Apts - and when he snagged Theresa's happy meal...lol.
J - Alabama Jamma (Fran)
1) Do they have any siblings? I have no idea, but she does have some awesome kids and adorable grandkids..
2) Do you know their favorite song? nope
3) What would you do if they confessed they liked you? She does like me. We're friends and friends like each other...lol. And I would be touched and honored...
K -Kipper
1) Where did you meet this person? It just kind of seems like I've always known him, but I think the first time I remember talking to him was at a wrestling show.
2) Ever danced with this person? Nah!
3) Ever kissed this person? Nope - I'm not his type...lol.
L - Chris Lee
1) What would you do if you had never met this person? Well, we've never actually met, but I'm sure that my life would be a little emptier without his presence.
2) Do you like him/her? I consider him a valued member of my internet family and would love to meet and hang out sometime.... so that would be yeah..
3) Would you go to Disney World with this person? Absolutely..
M - Jennifer Morgan Mathis
1) Is this person older than you? Nope
2) Do you know this person's favorite sport? Wrestling
3) Whens the last time you've seen this person? Never met in person, but she's another valued member of my "wrestling family" and one of the best boss-lady's a guy can have..
N - Ronnie Norton
1) Is this person your boyfriend/girlfriend? Nope
2) Is this person single? I don't think so - he's too good a dude to not have be spoken for..
3) Do you know this person's favorite sport? Not a clue..
O - Lucille Ann O'Casey
1) Would you travel around the world with this person? Absolutely..
2) What kind of car does this person drive? Not sure at the moment, but she used to drive the big trucks..
3) Does this person have any children? I seem to remember a daughter and a grandson - so yeah...
P - Pamela
1) Have you ever been to the mall with this person? Yeppers - with her and her children - we had to come back early though because of sme dimwit that couldn't hold his liquor and had to go home early from work.
2) Are you fairly close with this person? I rarely see her much anymore, but she's an awesome person and I consider her a true friend and a part of my extended family.
3) Does this person have a job? Yeppers - two of them at last count.
Q - No "Q" Person
1)
2)
3)
R - Niki Reid
1) Have you heard this person sing before? Nope
2) Do you think this person will repost this? Not sure about that - Niki is almost as bad about surveys and the like as I am.... so who knows?
3) Whats one thing you would change about this person? She needs to move closer so we can hang out and go pick up dudes together...lol
S - Andrew Singer (Soce)
1) Is this person taller than you? I am defintely taller..
2) Do you enjoy spending time with him/her? Never actually hung out with him yet, but I've always enjoyed our conversations via the MySpace and e-mails - and he's so awesome, I couldn't help but have fun if we were to hang out together.
3) Do they live close to you? Nope - he lives in NYC, while I'm firmly rooted here, deep in redneck country in NC.
T - William T. White III
1) When is the last time you saw him/her? It's been a few months - need to rectify that soon.
2) Have you been to his/her house? yeppers
3) Do you like this person? I think he's a very kool dude.
U - No "U" person...
1)
2)
3)
V - Jed
1) Do you see this person a lot? Nope - every once in a while, I'll see him around, but not very often.
2) When did you meet her/him? Back in the days in Hasty - he was part of the elite crowd that hung out at Shelley's and Roy's.
3) What is this person's favorite food? I have no idea.
W - Sakee
1) Do you Love this person? She is an integral part of my "wrestling family" and I think the world of her - she's awesome!
2) Have you ever been to their house? Nope, but if I ever get reliable transportation and cut out across the country on a road trip, she'd better have a couch ready.
3) Do they have siblings? Yeppers - I seem to recall a sister..
.
X - No "X" Person
1)
2)
3)
Y - Charles Michael Youngblood
1) How long have you known this person? At least 25 years - probably longer..
2) What was the last thing you did with this person? Stood out in front of my house and met his (then future - now current) wife. Tresa.
3) What do you think about this person? He drives me crazy sometimes, but he's a great guy with a good heart. He's my little brother in every manner, except blood.
Z - Boris Zhukov
1) Who is this person to you? A wrestler who's career I have followed and I have a lot of respect for.
2) Where is this person from? The announcers always introduced him as being from Russia....lol.
3) Is this person in a relationship? Yes, I believe he is married..

No comments:

Post a Comment