Tuesday, December 13, 2011

(Retro) You Must Tell The Truth (Forty Things) - January 13, 2011

Forty Things - You Must Tell The Truth - January 13, 2011
1. What is your natural hair colour? dark brown with patches of gray showing up far too often.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? My old computer room, which then became Chris's room and is now where Andrew lays his head.
3. What's your middle name? Alan
4. Your current relationship status? Confused as heck - in love with someone I can't be with and sleeping with someone I can barely stand (but he's cute so that makes it ok...lol)
5. Honestly, does your crush like you bacK? They guy I actually love? He says he does, but only time will tell.
6. What is your current mood? Tired, a little stressed and ready to just go out and get plastered (but I don't do that anymore - damn it!)
7. What color underwear are you wearing? (looks) blue & white striped boxers
8. What is one thing that makes you happy? my friends, hugs (I know - that's two things. I can't count...lol)
9. Whats The Last Thing You Bought? Caffeine to keep me going for the next couple of days..
10. If you could go back in time, and change something what would it be? I'd run interference and keep a certain lying ass two-faced bitch from having the opportunity to make her false accusations and thus, end up severely hurting someone I care for a a great deal.
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be? A sperm - they seem to always visit the most interesting places.
12. Ever had a near death experience? Yes - it's amazing that I'm still alive...
13. Something you do a lot? Push people away
14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now? The theme song from Two and a Half Men... It's been in my head all day...
15. Who did you copy and paste this from? Suzie McCheese
16. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Tom Cruise
17. When was the last time you cried? Last night - thinking too much about too many things - and I had a breakdown moment - I do that sometimes.
18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience? Yeppers - my drunk ass doing karaoke..
19. If you could have one super power what would it be? Mind control (telepathy)
20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? eyes / smile (tie)
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I don't do Starbucks - never have and never will....lol.
22. What’s your biggest secret? If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret, would it? Wait for the book andthen you'll know...lol.
23. What's your favorite color? Three colors depending on my mood - black, purple and hot pink...lol.
24. When was the last time you lied? Last night...
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? Absolutely..
27. What are you eating or drinking at the moment? Caffeine free Diet Mt. Dew (yuck)
28. Do you speak any other language? Took Latin and Spanish in school, speak lumbee, sarcasm and obsceneties.
29. What's your favorite smell? a fresh body just out of the show smelling of soap and clean..
30. If you could describe life in one word what would it be? Kayfabe
31. When was the last time you gave/received a hug? Far too long ago - last Sunday.
32. Have you ever been kissed in the rain? Among other things..lol.
33. What are you thinking about right now? Just wondering if Danny is still up or even home. And do I REALLY want to see him tonight? Nah, I don't think so... It's not worth the headaches.
34. What should you be doing? Going to bed..
35. What was the last thing that made you upset? It's been a day full of bad news..
37. Do you like working in the yard? NO!! I don't do "outside"...lol.
38. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? I'm fine with the last name I have.
39. Name 5 things in your closet? clothes, comics, records, wrestling action figures, posters
40. Do you act different around your crush? More relaxed and probably more goofy...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment