Saturday, December 10, 2011

Seven Subjects Survey: December 10, 2011

Seven Subjects

SUBJECT ONE- THE OUTSIDE

What's your name?

It depends on who you ask, but my birth certificate (and I do have one, unlike some Presidents) says Douglas.

How tall are you?

6'0"

What color are your eyes?

Usually a bit bloodshot... lol. Actually, they go back and forth between green & hazel depending on my mood, what I'm wearing, the light, etc.

What color is your hair?

Dark brown with far too much gray.

Are you Male or Female?

(Looks) - I got something hanging so must be male... lol.

What is your best physical feature?

Either my eyes or my feet - both have a sexy quality about them.

What's your shoe size?

Size 12 - a perfect foot!

Glasses, yes or no?

I'm supposed to wear glasses, but don't.

Did you ever have braces?

Nope

On a typical day you are wearing?

Jeans and a button up shirt, white socks, etc.

When you go to bed you're wearing?

If it's during the day for a nap, it's whatever I happen to have on at the time. At night, it's either pajama pants and a t-shirt (like tonight) or shorts & a t-shirt - I just like to be comfortable.

How often do you exercise?

(looks sadly at belly) - not nearly enough, but I am getting better.

SUBJECT TWO- MUSIC

Name two of your favorite bands.

Sublime & Aerosmith

Name two of your favorite singers.

Waylon Jennings & Alice Cooper

Name two songs you currently love.

Dirt Road Anthem (Jason Aldean) and Sittin' At A Bar (Bartender's Song) by Rehab.

Name one song that describes your life right now?

"Need A Little Time Off (For Bad Behavior)" by David Allen Coe - I'm going stir crazy and need to get out of this house and go crazy for a night or two. Anyone want to come out and play??

Name one song that describes your life 1 year ago?

"Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake

What are the preset stations in your car?

Q-98 (98.1), 103X (103.3) and 96.5 (Bob) - they play anything...

What's the last CD you bought?

Alice Cooper - Welcome 2 My Nightmare - Alice's newest album and a sequal to the classic album from the 70's, "Welcome To My Nightmare".

Was the last CD you burned an actual CD or a mix?

It was a mixed CD that my sister had called "Hey Lynn Baby". Lots of good songs on there.

Name one band you're embarrassed to like but do?

Spice Girls... lol.

If you could only attend 1 concert ever again, it would be?

Alice Cooper - he's the ultimate rock & roll showman.

Name one band or singer you absolutely can't stand?

Kanye West - his lack of respect for Taylor Swift really annoyed the hell out of me and his over-inflated opinion of himself doesn't help either.

Name a group you use to like but feel you've grown out of?

Well, I used to really like Barbara Streisand's music - she's got a great voice, but the more politically active she gets and the more stupidity she spouses, the less appealing her music has become to me.

SUBJECT THREE- MOVIES and TELEVISION

Name your favorite actor?

Johnny Depp, followed closely by James Marsters & Seann William Scott..

Name your favorite actress?

Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother) is my favorite, followed closelyby Emma Caufield, Sara Gilbert & Miss Piggy.

Name your favorite television show right now?

Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad & WWE RAW.

Name a really cool movie you have recently seen?

"X-Men: First Class" - it's been out for a little while now, but I only recently got to see it. It totally screws up X-Men continunity from the comics, but once I got past that, it was well told and very entertaining. A great effort.

Your favorite canceled television show?

Buffy The Vampire Slayer, The Drew Carey Show & Malcolm In The Middle.

Name 1 movie you wish you hadn't wasted time and money?

I can't really think of any because I don't go to the movies very often unless I'm pretty sure that I'll like the movie I'm seeing. And I've got a warped sense of humor so what others might consider bad, I usually tend to enjoy. I guess I'll go with the last Jackasss movie - it was okay, but kind of lame in comparison to what I see on TV and YouTube every day.

You would never watch a movie with?

My mom in the room. She always has to provide alternate commentary while the movie is on and it's extremely annoying. Oh wait - wrong answer. I think this refers to a particular actor or actress who I have no desire to see. Hmmmm! How about Keanu Reeves. He used to be cool (Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures, My Own Idaho), but he's turned into a major prima donna prick over the past few years.

Three favorite tv channels?

USA Network, VH1 Classics and Fox News Channel.

Favorite reality show?

American Idol, Surreal Life, Celebrity Apprentice and Lizard Lick Towing

Favorite character on a reality show?

Can't go wrong with Ronnie from Lizard Lick Towing and Jackie Pucci from "All Worked Up".

SUBJECT FOUR- WORD ASSOCIATION

coffee- caffeine

dog- bones

slut- candy

candy- jelly beans

pole- sexy

ocean- magnificent

brave- bold

loving- heart

cookie- Monster

death- Reaper

life- child

child- tears

SUBJECT FIVE- WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER?

Eaten by a lion OR Eaten by thousands of small insects?

The lion - I suspect it would be much quicker..

Skydiving from a plane OR Bungee jumping off a bridge?

Skydiving off a plane..

No television OR No music?

I don't really watch much TV, but I love to listen to music - so no TV

No more pizza, ever OR No more chocolate, ever?

Take away the Pizza - I'd miss the cute delivery guys, but I don't really eat it often and can take it or leave it.

A trip to Europe OR a trip to Hawaii?

Europe

An hour with your future soul mate OR An hour with a lost loved one?

Tough call here - I would like to see Wakana again or my brother, Jeff so I'd go with seeing the lost loved one.

Sex without love OR love without sex?

Love without sex - I can get sex anywhere from plenty of people, but love is something that is rare and to be cherished and held closely.

SUBJECT SIX- THE LOVE LIFE

Are you currently in a relationship?

It is what it is - the guy I love and I can't be together, but we talk several times a week and he owns my heart. But I do occasionally go out with other guys, with his blessing.

Are you currently looking or interested in someone?

I'm always looking for someone who is fun to be with and hang out with.

Are you a virgin?

Yeah, I'm as pure as the driven slush... lol

If yes, how long do you plan to be one?

As long as people believe my B.S. and keep thinking I'm a virgin...lol.

How many times have you been in love?

Real true love - only once.

Looking back,how do you feel about that person now?

I still love him with all my heart and wish we were together - he's my soul mate.

Name three physical things you look for in someone?

The physical isn't so important as what the guy is inside, but I do like sexy & deep eyes, a big smile /smirk, and a great package in the front.

Biggest turn offs include?

Telling lies, being a bully, no sense of humor & drug addiction.

Your ideal date would be?

Me and the guy I love just hanging out, maybe at a fair or circus, no stress or hassles, just chillin' and being stupid and having fun.

You want to get married, where, when, how?

I did a blog about this a few weeks ago. Just in a quiet peaceful spot, with my friends on hand, pledging my love to the guy I love.

Does anyone have feelings for you right now that you don't return?

I don't know of anyone, but if they do, then please speak up. My response might surprise you... : -)

SUBJECT SEVEN- THE FRIENDS

The one you immediately go to with a problem?

I don't usually go to anyone with my problems - I deal with them myself. But if I have to pick someone, Brian is usually the lucky one who gets to hear mespout off and bitch the most.

The most rational?

Hmmmm! Probably Tian or Miss Sue... they seem to have the best grip on things.

The funniest?

Kenneth.

The one you spend the most time on the phone with?

Brian.

The craziest?

Kenneth, but Brian and Tian come in there pretty well too.

The most honest?

Brian. Shout out to Pete too because he's good about being blunt and calling it like he see's it as well.

The purest?

I'll give Theresa the nod on this one. She, along with Reesy, are the two closest things to angels that I know...

The smartest?

All of my friends are smart - we just all have different topics of knowledge.

The most athletic?

Youngblood. Although he's tossed me out of his life and doesn't seem to give a damn anymore, he's still my friend and brother - and he is a physical working out athletic machine.

The most compassionate?

They all have their moments.

The one most likely to get thrown in jail?

Kenneth... lol.

The last one that said I love you?

Tian - she always ends every conversation by making sure to exclaim her love. She's a damn good egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment