Thursday, December 22, 2011

Music Shuffle Survey - December 22, 2011

Strange Music Shuffle Survey...

What are your holiday plans? "Rose Tint My World" from the Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack.. (Dress up in fishnets and dance on a stage - works for me)

What do you want for Christmas? "Perfect Day" - David Bowie, Bono & Friends. (True 'nuff on that!)

What's your new years resolution? "Tango Maureen" from the "Rent" soundtrack. ( White boys don't dance and who the hell is Maureen?)

If you could change your name, what would you change it too? "Honeymoon Hotel" - Alice Faye (Can I have another choice?)

Tell me about your family.. "Merry Christmas From The Family" - Robert Earl Keen (This is actually what came up - and it describes my family perfectly - they're a messed up bunch of peoples... lol.)

Highlight of the year: "Leader of the Pack" - Twisted Sister (Which has changed at least forty times over the past few weeks at least in the Republican race for President - and that has nothing to do with that question, but the song title made me say that. I wish I had a pet unicorn.)

What makes you happy? "Hard Luck Woman" - Garth Brooks (Kick 'em when they're down and then run like hell)

What do you shout when you stub your toe? "Kickstart My Heart" - Motley Crue (More fun that just screaming 'ouch')

What would you do first when you get your own house? (unless you already have one): "Your Husband Is Cheating On Us" - Betty Wright (and he probably will be - at my house. Your boyfriend already is... lol)

Sing me a song.. go for it: "Daddy's Farm" - Shooter Jennings ( I can do okay with this one, but I'm better with Dr. Hook songs or Bobby Bare's "Numbers")

What would make a good street name? "Bertha Butt Boogie" - The Jimmy Castor Bunch (I'll get a petition started to change my street name immediately)

If you were nyan cat, what noise would you make other than 'nyan'? "Bad Is Bad" - Huey Lewis (What the hell is a 'nyan cat' anyhow and why does it sound like Huey Lewis?)

Do you like rainbows? "Ain't It Fun" - Guns & Roses (Rainbows are fun!)

Does it snow often where you live? "Superman" - Eminem (Superman brings it in from his Fortress of Solitude in Antartica)

If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? "Solid" - Ashford & Simpson (my favorite color - it's a mixture of black, purple, hot pink and burgandy)

If you were a fruit, what would you taste like? "I Will Be Here" - Steve Curtis Chapman (which tastes like chicken, I believe)

If you had a theme tune, what would it be? "Weasal And The White Boys Cool" - Rickie Lee Jones (Good song, but not really me... I'm not a weasal, but I guess technically, I am white and I am way cool, but the song just isn't a theme song type of song)

Describe your hair; "When Your Smiling" - Dean Martin (I once had an encounter with a woman's hair that was laughing at me - I wonder if this has anything to do with that?)

Finish this sentence...

Flowers smell of _______? "Tutti Frutti" - Little Richard (A tutti frutti flower? I like it!)

You have been using shuffle right? Not normal answers, right? Okay, good...

If someone told you to do the shuffle, what would you say? "Outlaw Women" - Hank Jr. (I"d probably say are you freakin' kidding me. I could sing that song too, but I wouldn't sound as good as Hank Jr. or Gretchen Wilson do.

If you could draw anything right now, what would it be? "Brave Little Hobbit" - William Shatner (I like drawing hobbits - they're extremely gay though)

If you met your favourite celebrity, what would you do? "Don't Lose My Number" - Milli Vanilli (I'd give them my number and then we could go out together partying and painting the town blue - I'm too old to paint the town red and I like blue better)

What happens when you're drunk? "One Song (Glory)" - RENT soundtrack. (The things I do when I'm drunk are glory indeed - just ask your boyfriend... lol)

If you broke your spine, what would your best friends reaction be? "Lips of An Angel" - Hinder (I don't think that's very nice of my friends)

Okay,You're a bird..what does the world look like from your point of view? "Here And Now" - Luther Vandross (I spy with my little eye - and birds have bug-eyes)

What would make the best stage name ever? "Mama Kin" - Guns & Roses (It would make a good stage name)

What would your personal stage name be, if you had one? "Superman" - Crash Test Dummies (I am Superman - just ask your boyfriend)

If you got hit by lightning, what would you do? "Suicide Is Painless" - Theme From M*A*S*H (Strangely appropiate)

If you were a plant, what would you look like? "China Girl" - David Bowie (Actually that sounds kind of cool for some reason)

What would your reaction be if you saw a mushroom talking? "End Of The Line" - Traveling Wilburys (If mushrooms start talking, it's the end of everything - believe that!)

What would your advice be to everyone who is unlucky? "Bad Hair Day"- Soce the Elemental Wizard (Blame it on the hair - works for me. I need a haircut anyhow)

Give a rollercoaster a name, go on.. "Basic Thuganomics"- John Cena (You can't see me!)

Now, your rollercoaster a song that comes with it.. What song? "Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound"- Hank Jr. (This would work actually - get hammered and hop on that roller coaster straight to hell... would be kind of fun. I'm drunk now!)

Describe the feeling you get whilst riding your rollercoaster: "Jack Daniels If You Please" - David Allen Coe (knocks me to my knees - I'd rather have a Bud Light and shots of Goldschlagger)

If you fell off a rollercoaster, what would your family do? "I'm Over You" - KeithWhitley (LOSERS!)

If you saw a street made of gold, what would you say? "Only My Heart Talking" - Alice Cooper (I'd think I was in Oz and trying to follow the yellow brick road - lions, tigers and bears.. oh my!)

A fact about you that embarrasses you? "Latin Til I Die" - Gerardo (I was so embarrassed, I didn't even know I was a latino. They're so sexy and I'm a sexy beast I'm surprised I didn't realize this sooner. It was so obvious!)

What are you supersticious about? "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" - Elton John (That means it's time to leave Oz - that's so sad and scary)

Okay, to end this, what would your dream Christmas present be? "Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston (Just leave - I 'vant to be alone! - That was my Greta Garbo impression. I'm getting a headache now)

*Gives you your dream christmas present*

Ooh, wait, it's not finished. Now take it off shuffle, and answer these..
First band/artist/song that comes up under E on your iTunes: Edith And Archie - "All In The Family Theme" (All of these songs and musicians on my jukebox and I get The Bunkers.... Just shoot me now!)

Under P? "Pop Goes The Weasal" - Third Base (The Vanilla Ice fan club - pop goes the weasal and the weasal goes pop!)

How about M? "Fuck McDonald's & Taco Bell" - Afroman (Actually Taco Bell or McDonald's would be good right now - I don't feel like cooking tonight)

And N? "Out Of Nothing At All" - Air Supply (Good song - Air Supply was a bad ass group in their day - love their music.)

What about B? "Bad Company" - Bad Company (This is a great song)

Okay... Back to Shuffle...

What do you like about where you live? "So Many Things" - Jessi Colter (Great non-answer. Jessi is an amazing talent)

If you could give your family a theme/tune, what would it be? "We All Sleep Alone" - Cher (That's not nice!)

Describe your personality: "Push It" - Salt & Pepa (That's what I told your boyfriend - he did... lol)

Finish this sentence...

I won't apologise for ______ .. "Rainy Night In Georgia" - Conway Twitty & Sam Moore (but I will apologize for the snowy days in Brooklyn... That's my fault. I forgot to turn the heat on)

Cheesiest compliment you could recieve? "Kiss Me Deadly" - Lita Ford (My kisses are anything but deadly - they bring good things to life)

Ending Thoughts? "Might As Well Be On Mars"- Alice Cooper (That's about how much sense this survey makes. Oh well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment