Tuesday, December 13, 2011

(Retro) Kool Survey (20 Mature Questions) - November 6, 2010

Kool Survey (20 Mature Questions) - November 6, 2010
20 Mature Questions You Might Not Know About Me Survey
Have you ever had suicidal thoughts?Who hasn't? But suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems and never the answer. I've seen too many people make that mistake and it's tragic. It's not an option... ever!
Are you afaid of the dark?I love the dark. Some of the things out there in the dark might be another story though.
Have you had a paranormal experience?More than one...
Do you believe in the death penalty?In some cases, yes - but there can not be any doubt to the person's guilt and it depends on the circumstances.
Do you believe that abortion is murder?I believe it's a decision that should be made by the mother, the father, the doctors and God. I can't judge.
Would you ever have an abortion?I'm a guy - that's something I don't have to worry about.
Have you ever thought about your friends spouse in an inappropriate way?I think about almost every guy in inappropiate ways at some point (and they love it... cause that's how I roll..)
Would you consider having cosmetic surgery due to vanity only?Nah! I'm already a sexy beast - why mess with a good thing?
Have you ever fantasized about sex with the same gender?I've not only fantasized about it, but I've done it... many times. I'm gay.... duh!
What is your favorite color of lingerie? Doesn't matter to me - lavender or purple works for me.
Brazilian- to be or not to be, that is the question? How many are a brazillion??
Had you ever had sex with someone in a uniform? Yes!
Have you ever bribed a police officer? See the previous question and my answer...
If you could go back and change one thing in your life, what would it be?So many things come to mind - Jeff's suicide, Wakana's suicide, those DWI's I got in 1997, several of the instances where I lost a job by telling supervisors to "F.U.", losing Cal due to that bitch, Jil and her lies. getting up when Danny knocked at my window last night, etc... too many options here.
Ever farted in public and blamed someone else? Absolutely! : - )
What is your honest opinion of people who pierce their tounge?No real opinion one way or the other - I like kissing someone with a tongue ring though - and they're good for other things too.
If you could be God for the day what is the first thing you would change?Wipe out Cancer and AIDS...
Have you ever made a racist remark? Who hasn't at some point. Making racist comments is too easy - I prefer to dislike people for real reasons (they have to earn my disdain) and being racist is just petty shizzit!

No comments:

Post a Comment