Monday, November 14, 2011

Fair, Balanced And Unafraid (A Survey) - November 14, 2011

If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose, and how would you torment them?

I can think of a couple of people that might deserve to be locked up and tortured, but I wouldn't be the one to do it. I might have a certain person locked up in isolation except for pictures of a friend she betrayed and who's life she ruined to force her to remember & "think about it" for a bit, but that's about it.

Do you feel that children should be sheltered from unhappiness?

To a point, yes, but I don't think they should be lied to or protected from reality at all costs. Let children be children and have their innocence, but be respectful and don't treat them like idiots - life is full of good AND bad and they should be allowed to encounter both as they grow up to be more rounded adults.

The children living next door are being horribly abused by their parents. The only way to stop the abuse is to adopt the children and care for them in your home. Would you?

Yes, with no hesitation.

If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?

The Monica Lewinsky / Bill Clinton "meetings" at the White House... lol.

What rights should the father have if his unmarried girlfriend wants an abortion?

He should have some say in the situation, but ultimately, the final decision belongs to the woman - it's her body.

Assuming that complete recovery were instantaneous, would you be willing to accept a year of total paralysis below the neck to prevent the otherwise certain extinction of a species of animal?

No, I don't think I could do that.

Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares every night for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth?

No. I have enough restless nights and strange dreams as it is. I don't think I would want to endure nightmres every night, regardless of the reason and eventual rewards.

Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 5 years to become extremely attractive? 10 years? 15 years?

I'm already a sexy beast so why cut into my life expectancy? I know what I've got to work with and I know how to use it so no changes are needed.

Would you enjoy spending a month of solitude in a beautiful natural setting? Food and shelter would be provided but you would not see another person.

Actually, I would enjoy something like that - I'm a loner by nature and with the exceptions of when I have to go out for work, my volunteer stuff, etc, I have no problem being alone for long periods of time. Where can I sign up?

Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?

Probably under-dressed, especially if it's a formal engagement. I dress the same - for comfort, regardess of the situation.

If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, would you do so? Whom would you pick?

That depends on if this is just a temporary switch for a prearranged amount of time or permanently. If it's just for a set period of time (72 hours for example), I'd like to move into the body of our President and artfully sabatoge his Presidency and that of all his "flunkies" for years to come - yeah, I'm going there. Be the "President" for 72 hours and I'd create so much scandal, it'd make Bill Cinton and Richard Nixon both look like Mr. Rogers in comparison. And if it's a permanant move, I'd probably pick the body of Lisa "Ivory" Moretti, cause she's freakin' hot!!!

Would you have one of your fingers surgically removed if it guaranteed immunity from all major diseases?

If I could pick the finger plus knew the guarentee would include not only cancer / diabetes and the diseases, but also heart attacks, alzheimers, dementia, erectile dysfunction and all of those aches, pains and problems, sure I'd do it. A finger would be a small price to pay.

Have you ever been sexually attracted to a family member or a person of an inappropriate age? How did you deal with it?

I have been attracted to people who are unavailble for a veriety of reasons, including those mentioned above and I dealt with it by simply telling myself that they're "off limits" and once I've made that distinction in my head, I move on. It's just that simple.

Have you ever returned an item to a store for a refund after having used it?

No

Would you like to have a child much more intelligent and attractive than yourself?

Of course I would - we all want the very best for our children and while I'm not an idiot or ugly, I do realize that there are those who are smarter or better looking in some ways and I'd want any child of mine to have the very best and be the very best in all ways.

If you could have one superpower, which would you choose?

Mind control / telepathy - to be able to read and control the minds and actions of others would be an awesome ability with so much potential for shenanigans and abuse, but of course, I would never do that (probably).

What was the most recent movie that made you cry?

I cry at the drop of a hat - I watched Buffy The Vampire Slayer last night and Joyce is ready to die - I cried. I watched Rent and when Angel dies, I cry. I watch Bambi and when the Mama is shot by a hunter, I cry. I watched Airplane and when Mrs. Cleaver talks jive, I cry. So keep all of that in mind. And the last movie I watched that caused the tears to flow was Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle. They made it to the White Castle and got their burgers - it was a happy ending. Call me sappy if you want to, but I liked it and I cried.

You can cast any actor no longer alive to play you in a film about your life. Whom would you cast in the role?

Obviously it'd be James Dean because we have so much in common... *coughbullshitcough" - okay, maybe not James Dean, but he would be absolutely cool tohave in that role. Someone a little more realistic and better for the role of me would be...(damn, this is harder than I thought it would be - I keep thinking of people, but they're still alive...lol) - how about John Belushi?

You can cast any actor now alive to play you in a film about your life. Whom would you cast in the role?

Now this is easy - Jack Black - he reminds me of me... lol.

If you could be any age again for one week, what age would you be?

Knowing what I know now of course, I'd like to go back to age 21 or 22 - just anywhere in that general area... and let the craziness and insanity begin... lol.

What is it you like best about your mate’s personality. What do you like the least?

What I like best is his sense of humor, which is dark and twisted, but definitely funny and unique. What I like the least is his habit of keeping things inside and not letting anyone help him - he'd rather deal with things on his own and not be a "bother" to anyone (I'm the same way) - and while it's okay for me, I want to help him and protect him and it's hard to do when he won't let me.

If you could plan a trip anywhere in the world for yourself and your mate, where would you like to go?

A round-trip around the United States and Canada to visit friends and acquaintances and then, once that's complete, it's off to Europe to travel to all the historic sites and places to see worth seeing before finally ending up in some small island in South America / The Carribean where we'd stay on the beach, drinking cheap vodka and enjoying the days of our lives.

What outfit or article of clothing do you like to see your spouse wearing the most?

A towel and nothing else because it means he's just out of the shower and looking sexy... lol.

What things would you like to know better about your partner?

His childhood and the way he grew up - he's told me a lot and he had a rough childhood and some major hard times. I know the overall picture and my respect for his so-called parents and some of the other members of his family isn't very high. But I'd like to know more - the details - so I can be there even more for him and understand even better why he does some of the things he does and reacts as he does sometimes.

Have you told your partner about all of your past relationships?

Hell to the no and I don't want to know about all of his past encounters either. Neither of us have been saints and we've both got skeletons in the closet, but none of that is important (not to me anyhow). All I care about is the here and now and him. Whatever happened in the past, with whoever it may be, is inconsequental. And that's the bottom line. It's all about now. 'Nuff said!!

No comments:

Post a Comment