Monday, November 7, 2011

(Retro) The Seven Deadly Sins Survey - December 23, 2007

Wrath

Who did you last get angry with? That would be James - how can someone who is so sexy lie so freakin' much.... I called him on it and cussed him out - he's such an ass

What is your weapon of choice? A size 12 foot into the booty..


Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Nope - even though there have been several who deserve it.... (I have "sisters" to take care of that for me - I don't have to hit anyone.... LMAO! )

How about the same sex? I actually detest violence, but if anyone lays their hands on me, all bets are off...

Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Either James or Danny - both are pissed at me right now for calling them out on some lying bullshit - and I have to put Youngblood at the top of the list as well.... he's not talking to me right now either... Hell, at this rate, I'm not going to have any friends left. Damn, I don't need this stress....

What is your pet peeve? Blatant liars - and crackheads

Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I can actually "fogive" pretty easily - but I don't "forget"... and I have a hard time letting some things go...


Sloth

What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't? Good question - I shower daily, say my prayers, etc.. Maybe shave?? And write to my man, Chris.... I've gotten slacko and it's only every few days now (but I still love him and he owns my heart.. )

What is the latest you've ever woken up? Hell, I go to sleep and wake at all hours so there is no set schedule for me - I'm a 3rd shifter...lmao! I'm guessing it would be about 9:30 - 10:00 at night after sleeping all day... I do that sometimes, although not often..


Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? Michael (I sent him a message, but no reply yet!), Marco, Brent, TMA - I have a lot of calls & messages to send... I've been such a slack-ass...

What is the last lame excuse that you made? I don't do lame excuses - I'm pretty blunt and just tell 'em that "I don't want to go anywhere with you - I don't feel like being pissed off" - it works better than making up stuff...

Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Yeppers - a few of 'em - I was really bored..

How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning?
None. I would wake up - glare at the clock and fall back asleep - I'm off today, so I didn't have to get up..

Gluttony

What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Pepsi (or beer)


Are you a meat eater? I love my meat - hell yeah!

What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/ event? Hell if I know - I remember passing the "24" mark on the beer and I was drinking liquor as well (and P.J. - love that stuff) and it's all kind of blury after that...



Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits? Pretty much - yeah!

Do you enjoy candy and sweets? Sometimes - gotta be in the mood for it though.

Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? Spicy baby - I like 'em hot!!!

Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"? Not in a serious manner - no - that would be nasty.... (and kind of messy)

Greed

How many credit cards do you own? Three - those fools keep sending 'em to me - so what choice do I have... : )

If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? I'd pay off Ma's house, pay off my debts and take a long sabbatical (and write the screenplay / book that's been inside of me for so long that's itching to get out - "Tossing Salt - The Movie!" and "Tossing Salt - The Book!" - yep - time to pursue my literary dreams..

Would you rather be rich or famous? Rich!

Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks?

For a while in order to establish a nest-egg, but I'd eventually end up quitting - I can't handle monotony for too long - I need excitement...

Pride

What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of? Over five years of pro-wrestling's most eclectic wrestling column and still going - that's still pretty cool in my little world...


What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? Well, I haven't brought home any sleazy chicks saying that they're having my baby - I think that's pretty good! : )


What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life? Unlimited wealth - and happiness in love and life..

Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Nah - it's not how you finish, but that you tried..

Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Of course - who hasn't..

Have you ever cheated to get a better score? Yeah!


What did you do today that you're proud of? I got out of bed - and after the past few days, that's an accomplishment...


Lust

How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)? Actually quite a few - I like people... : )

How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)? Quite a few as well - I like people...lmao!

Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation? Yeah, but I couldn't help it - he was just a sexy beast and it was all out there, hidden and tucked away, but so damn obvious...

What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice? The chest and stomach... and butt

Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons? Uhhh - I was young and needed the experien... I mean mone.... I mean yeah!

Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Yeah - and you should have seen her mouth drop when I told her that not only was the answer no, but "Hell no!" - Tammy (the ho) is a nasty skank!!

Envy

What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? A drivers license.... lmao!

Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Hard to say - I can't think of anyone right now..

If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be? Hard question - how 'bout some rich anonymous dude who lives for the moment and hasn't a care in the world... that might be nice...

Have you ever been cheated on? Yeppers

Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Maybe a smaller belly-welly, but other than that, I know I'm a sexy beast...lmao!

What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Self-confidence in any and all situations and the ability to quit second-guessing myself all the time...


What deadly sin...

Do you do the most often? Right now - lust!

Do you do the least often? Greed

Is your favorite to act on? LUST (but they're sexy beasts so it's OK)

No comments:

Post a Comment