Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Music Jukebox Survey - November 30, 2011

Music Jukebox Survey...
1.Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)

2.Put it on shuffle

3.Press play

4.For every question, type the song that's playing

5.When you go to a new question, press the next button
Now... hit my music and let's get this party started....

Opening Credits: "Easy Money" by Rickie Lee Jones (The only thing that I've found easy about money is spending it)

Waking up to: "Nice Boys (Don't Play Rock & Roll)" - Guns & Roses (It's always nice to wake up next to a nice boy!)

First Day at High school: "Hello Darlin'" - Conway Twitty (Very appropiate way to introduce myself to everyone)

Falling In Love: "Take Me Or Leave Me" - from the movie RENT! (Appropiate because with me, what you see is what you get and love me as I am or say good-bye)

Fight Song: "Bertha Butt Boogie" - Jimmy Castor Bunch (Don't wanna fight the Trogladyte without back-up from the Butt Sisters...lol)

Breaking Up: "Rebel Yell" - Billy Idol (Breaking free and declaring independence)

Prom: "Rockin' Years" - Dolly Parton & Ricky Van Shelton (Must be going to meet my life-mate there)

Life: "Right Now" - Van Halen (Live for the moment)

Mental Breakdown: "Miss Me" - Culture Club (Stressing from the lonliness)

Driving: "How Come" - D12 (Must be driving to my homie's house since we beefing and shit!)

Flashback: "Bartender's Song" - Rehab (I've had many moments in a bar and even crashed a few cars so it would definitely be flashback appropiate)

Getting Back Together: "Sympathy For The Devil" - Guns & Roses (That explains taking the crazy biatch back!)

Wedding: "Dream On" - Aerosmith (I hope it's a dream - sounds more like a nightmare)

Birth of Child: "Cult of Personality" - In Living Colour (Of course the kid has a personality - it's my kid!)

Final Battle: "I Wanna Rock" - Twisted Sister (I'll keep rocking til' I die - never stop!)

Death Scene: "Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)" - Big & Rich (Riding that cowboy is probably what killed me)

Funeral Song: "Bad Place Alone" - Alice Cooper (That doesn't sound too good)

End Credits: "You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman" - Aretha Franklin (Insert your own joke here!)

And there you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment