Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yeah!!

So where do you draw the line?
When are you allowed to give up the fight
and just drown in the pit of madness

I want to know
I feel it clawing at me
and the darkness grows daily
inviting me into it's embrace
I keep saying no
but I don't know for how much longer
It's got to be better than now
it can't be any worse

maybe it is and maybe it can
but then again
maybe it isn't
how do I know?
how will I know?

each day gets harder and harder to endure
the pain gets stronger
the despair grows stronger
and I grow weaker
I'm tired of fighting
I'm tired of being alone
I'm tired of taking a step forward
only to be knocked five steps back

why keep fighting?
why keep trying?
why even bother?
oh yeah - him

my rock
my anchor
my soul-mate
my other half
for him, I'll endure
for him, I'll keep fighting
but if I ever lose him
the fight is over
good-bye

Saturday, May 21, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment