Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sentimental Mushiness

Sometimes it's hard to put into words
the way I feel about you

when I see you laugh and smile
I feel warm and happy inside
when I see you frown
I feel the tension and a frown covers my face

I see you get excited
and I'm elated and ready to jump for joy myself
I see you get hurt
and i feel my own tears flow
mixed with anger at whoever it was that caused you pain

You're my friend
you're my family
you're the light in the darkness that helps me find my way

Maybe you're not truly an angel
but you're a piece of heaven to me
and I'm truly happy and thankful
to have you in my life

Sometimes it's hard to put into words
the way I feel about you
but I think you know
I pray you do

you're one in a trillion
and there's no one better
warmer, stronger
or special

thank you for being you
thank you for everything you've done
just thak you for finally supplying the missing pieces to the puzzle
and making the picture whole

It's not an easy path we're traveling
and the pitfalls and barriers in our way seem to grow every day
but I'm not stopping and I'm not giving up

the prize is too great
you're too valuable to me to ever quit or quit trying
and I know that together
there's not anyone or anything that can stop us
or hold us back

we're the team supreme
the true dynamic duo
an odd couple that works out just right
there's ain't no stopping us now!

I love you dude
never forget that
Ubuntu!

5-14-09

No comments:

Post a Comment