Monday, November 21, 2011

This Is My Life (Survey) - November 21, 2011

This Is My Life Survey

Do you have any voicemails on your cellphone?
Generally, I delete them after I listen to them, but there are a couple that I've still got on there and keep listening to, one from a crazy ass dude I know named B.J. who called a few days ago and was in rare form, bitching and rambling like few others could ever hope to do and the other from my homie, Brent, from CT, just saying hello & checking in.

How many times a day do you shower?
At least once and ususally twice. And on extremely busy days (Tuesdays), I may get in there three or even four times. I hate to be dirty.

When you wake up what's the first thing you do?
Groan in pain and mutter a few expletives under my breath. And then it's unravel myself from the covers, listen to see who else is up and head to the bathroom to pee.

Do you play video games?
Nope. Haven't been a video game player since the days of pumping the machines full of quarters.

What's the last thing you bought at the store?
Drinks - Harris Teeter has the coke 12-packs on sale - buy 2 at regular price and get three free. I'd rather have Pepsi, but I'll take what I can get when the money is tight.

How many states have you lived in?
Five - North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, West Virginia (during the summers) and CT (for about three weeks)

Are you a high school drop out?
I did drop out of Scotland High about 1/2-way through my Senior Year, but I dropped out on a Monday, started night school that Wednesday and still graduated on time.

Left handed or right handed?
I was born right handed, but after slicing my hand up in a childhood accident, I switched to my left hand and have been left handed ever since.

Look out the window, what do you see?
Nothing - it's dark out there...

What is to your left?
A window covered with a window blind to keep the neighbors from looking in, a set of ugly while curtains and a wall.

What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Greg Gutfield on the Fox News program "The Five" - he was playing with a macaroni drawing of fellow Fox distributor of propoganda, Steve Doocey.

Who do you think will be a better mom Nicole Richie? Or Christina Aguilera?
They should both take any kids they have and send them over to Brtiney Spears and Lindsay Lohen for baby-sitting... lol. None of these Hollyweird Skank of the Months rank, in my opinion, as good Mothers. They make Joan Crawford look like Mary Poppins by comparison. Nah, they ain't that bad but thank goodness for Nannies and Baby-Daddies.

Do you read the newspaper?
Every day from front page to the last - both the Fayetteville Observer and the Laurinburg Exchange.

Can you cook?
Yeppers, I can and very well, thank you. Give me a recipe or even a concept and I'll create edible magic.

How many pets do you have?
At the moment, none. But I want a cat.

Are you close with your parents?
Yeah, I guess so. I get frustrated and annoyed with the mother-figure sometimes, but I have to keep telling myself that she has good intentions and means well and even though she drives me slightly crazy, I wouldn't trade her for anything. My other parents (Dad, Ray and Terri) have all passed away.

How many best friends do you have?
I have a few people that I know would be there for me if I asked and they're more like family than friends, but I don't really have any "best friends" at the moment. I spend the majority of my time alone and keep to myself. I wish I did have two or three buddies I could run around with and do things with, but it just doesn't seem to be convenient or happening all that often.

What are you doing tonight?
It's Monday so I'll be watching RAW at 9:00 and probably be spending a lot of time on my computer as well. I have a few things I need to type up and a story (fiction) that I've been procrastinating on long enough and need to finish.

What time is it?
6:35pm

Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Nope - I've only got about 16 cents in change right now.

Do you read gossip magazines?
Not so much anymore, but I used to love to read the Tabloids like the Enquirer, Star, Globe and my all-time favorite, the Weekly World News.

Do you like to sing or dance in the shower?
I've been know to belt out a tune or two and jump around a little bit while getting clean... yes!

How do you like your eggs?
Usually, I'll just scramble them up and be happy.

At McDonalds what do you usually order?
Two McDoubles or else 2 McChickens.... love that dollar value menu.

Are you a friendly person?
Once I'm comfortable around someone, yes, but I can and do come off as a bit standoffish and even cold at times - I'm working on it though..

If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be? Cal would be with me and we wouldn't be here (that's two things - I never said I could count.)

If you could go back in time, where would you go?
August of 1997 to prevent a major mistake in my life that I still am paying for even today or else February, 2008 to prevent a major miscarriage of justice and bunch of major league lies and bullshit from happening.

Have you ever met a famous person?
Yes. Many famous wrestlers (Ric Flair, Greg Valentine, The Hardys, Ivan Koloff, Rock & Roll Express), singers Janis Ian & Vince Gill, former NC Governor Jim Hunt, former Charlotte Mayor Eddie Knox, TV Personality "Uncle" Paul Montgomery, as well as a few others.

Do you look like anyone famous?
Well, I have been confused with Ron Jeremy once or twice... lol.

Have you ever done drugs?
Who hasn't? When I was much younger, I experimented then as I got older, I decided my drug of preference is alcohol and that's how it still remains.

Have you ever woke up and didn't know who the person was sleeping next to you?
Back in the party days at Pine Acres and St. Andrews, this used to happen quite often.

Do you have a criminal record?
Yeppers - there are a few minor indiscretions in my life. I've never claimed to be an angel or perfect.

What really annoys you?
People!! ' Nuff said!

What are you listening to?
At the moment, Billy Squier. I've got my computer jukebox set on random and the earphones are on and just jamming away.

Do you have a MySpace account?
Yeppers, I do - go visit it at myspace.com/salt_palace.

What's your favorite tv-show?
Of the current shows, I'm into NCIS, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad and of course, wrestling. In re-runs, I like Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Drew Carey Show and cartoons.

What's your favorite color?
Black, Purple and Hot Pink

Who do you want to become the next president?
Anyone would be better than the President we currently have. Hell, even I could do a better job. Of the people actually running for the job, I think Romney will be the Republican nominee, but I would personally prefer Newt or Jon Huntsman.

Are you down with the clown?
I have never gone down on a clown. Whatchu talkin' about, Willis?

Do you listen to the radio?
If I'm in the car and waiting for someone, I will turn the radio on. Also, I usually play the radio at work (or I did when I had a job.. lol)

Were you ever voted for prom queen/prom king?
Nope,but I was voted as a member of the Student Council in 8th grade. Yay me!

Do you play any insturments?
I can sort of play the Casio Keyboard thingy that everyone used to have and I can blow into a harmonica. And I was going to make a semi-obscene reference to the skin-flute, but I won't go there. Not tonight anyhow.

What's the date today?
November 21rst..

What are you looking forward to?
The day that justice is served and Cal comes home where he belongs, the day I go back to work and this long drought ends, the return of American Idol to my weekly TV viewing habits and when the WWE brings back the Ice Cream Bars.

When was the last time you were in a swimming pool?
It's been a couple of years.

When your in the shower, what's the first thing you wash?
My chest and stomach..

Do you wear makeup?
Nope

Where is the strangest place you've slept?
Probably in the stock-room of a c-store I worked at - laid the drink crates out and cardboard across them to make a bed. That's the strangest I can think of right now.

How many colors have you dyed your hair?
I've used the "Just For Men" stuff - dark brown color a couple of times and back in '96 when I had my rat-tail, I dyed it blonde once, green once and hot pink the last time before I snipped it off.

Do you howl on full moons?
Yes

Have you ever been hit on by somebody 10 years older than you?
Yeppers - and ten years younger as well. Damn, he was cute.. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment