Friday, November 18, 2011

Family Ties (Dark Shadows / WWE Crossover Fic) - Part 1

This is a fiction that I wrote in 2008 combining the characters of the gothic soap opera, Dark Shadows with the characters and personalities of the WWE. I don't own the characters - Dan Curtis owns the Dark Shadows parts of the stories and Vince McMahon owns everything else. I'm just using them so don't sue me.

I never finished this story. I wrote pretty obsessively for a few weeks and it was coming along nicely and then I got distracted and lost interest and never looked back... until now.

I'm posting what I've written thus far and if there is any kind of demand for it, I will sit down and finish this story and we can see where it goes together. Or I'll just leave things as they are and we'll all be left wondering what happened next. That's up to you.

But anyhow, enjoy the story and let me know what you think. Now let's enjoy this together. It's Dark Shadows and the WWE and this is...

Family Ties.

-Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment