Saturday, October 8, 2011

21 Psychological Questions - October 8, 2011

21 Psychological Questions

If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?

I'd probably do it for free - I love places that are supposedly haunted. They're fascinating. BUT if someone wants to give me a million bucks anyhow, that'll be okay too.

If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?

Maybe the President for a day or so - that'd be cool. And Jeff Stryker for a day or so too - so I'd know what's it like to be a freak of nature... lol.

If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive, would you do it?

Why would I want to do that? I'm already a sexy beast! And I'm gonna live forever, just like Charlie Sheen. Winning!!

Whom do you admire and why?

It's not so much a single person as it's an characteristic - anyone who bucks the system, gets an idea or dream in their head, and pursues that dream to the max, taking chances and walking down their own paths. It's something I wish I had the guts to do more often.

What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?

That was a long, long time ago - I don't even remember being read bedtime stories as a kid, although I'm sure I was. I really don't know. Probably something made up on the spot. Ma was good about stuff like that.

You're walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?

This is a situation that I can't answer honestly until it actually happened. Just guessing here,but probably evaluate the situation and ask the woman where her child is, plus note if any emergency help is available or are we on our own. And if I felt I could fairly safely get to the child, I'd like to think I'd try. No promises though.

If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?

Nope! I might try to point them in the direction that I feel would be best for them and make them happy, but in the end, the decision as to what career to pursue would have to be theirs.

What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?

February 27, 2009 - there was some alcohol involved, but generally, it was easily the best night of my life - I fell in love and I've never been the same since.

What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?

Summer of 1983 (or may have been '82, but I think it was '83) - tried acid for the second and last time in my life - and well... we were at the Pavilion at Myrtle Beach, SC - and I was riding the roller coaster when the drugs took effect. Not a good experience at all. I thought we were going to die. And then, survived that and made it off. Started to feel better until I saw a woman's hair (big, blond beehive style) and it was laughing at me. I left then and went back to the car to wait for everyone else and swore never again. I've kept that vow!!

As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?

That would depend on several factors - is there anyone around watching?

Is there any ID on the bag? I would like to say that I wouldn't, but with times being as they are and money is so tight, I can't say that. I'd have to have this experience to actually answer truthfully.

If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?

Absolutely - AIDS is not something you can catch by being around someone one and if someone is a close friend, I would want to be there for them to help them and lend comfort and support any way I can.

In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you'd receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?

I don't think so. I'd be extremely tempted though - that's a lot of money so I can't definitely say no. But I really just don't know.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

My first consensual sexual experience - 15..

Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?

Yes, no and maybe..

If you could live forever, would you want to?

Not forever - seeing my friends and family die away while I went on would be a sad and lonely existance. But so long as I'm healthy, fairly sound of mind and not a burden on anyone and can be self-reliant, I'd like to stick around for an extra few years.

Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?

Go see the movie "Clerks" - picture the Dante character with a slight bit more of the Randle attitude / mouth - and there you go - ME!

If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?

The mid-sixties for a brief time, the mid-seventies for a brief time and for a very brief time (roughly 24 hours) to the old west (1870's) - any longer than that and I'd end either being shot or in jail with a mob ready to lynch me.

If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?

It would depend on what was on the other channels... If it was running opposite wrestling, NCIS or one of my regular shows, probably not. But if it was on a dead TV night, like Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday, I'd probably watch at least part of it.

If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?

Would I be willing? Probably, but I wouldn't have a clue what to do or how to act. I'd be just like Obama. And to be honest, I don't think our country would want me up there in the White House. It would never be boring, for anyone...

If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?

Nope - I take what I'm given, be it boy or girl and be happy. I want a kid. I'd be a great father.

Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?

Live longer than who? Just give me a nice twenty year run with massive fundage and more money than anyone could possibly want and need, enough to provide for those I love and leave them comfortable for the rest of their days and once those twenty years are over, given my current age, I'd be ready to kick it over anyhow

No comments:

Post a Comment