Thursday, October 6, 2011

(Retro) 3's About Me - February 19, 2009

3 's About Me!

Three jobs I have had in my life:
Cash Register Monkey, Internet Wrestling Journalist (whatever the hell that is) - and paper boy...


Three places I have lived:


Wilmington, NC (I wish I was there now), Raleigh, NC (if I never go back there, it'll be too soon) - and here in Laurinburg, NC (no comment)


Three places I have been:
Daytona (with Youngblood & the CT Guys - a trip I'll never forget), Washington D.C. (Road trip to the Nation's Capital - I drank way too much) - and Hebren, CT (was going to move there, but I'm way too redneck / southern for that place - and we all knew it!)

Three people who e-mail me regularly:
Theresa (but not nearly enough), Pam (who sent me this, by the way), and Fran (she tipped me off about the Broadway production of "Rent" - now available on DVD - I want it!) - I've got some great friends!

Three of my favorite foods:
Chinese (any of it - feed me), pork chops (but no apple sauce - thank you), and fried chicken (KFC would be pretty good right about now - I'm hungry!)


Three places I'd rather be right now:
In Wilmington living off of lottery winnings in a new condo, In Cameron hanging out and drinking a cold one with Theresa & Billy, in the bedroom snuggling with the new roomie

Three friends I think will respond:
Pam already did it, so I'll say Theresa, Fran & maybe Brent (wishful thinking, I know - but maybe my favorite writer / director will take the hint - I miss ya dude!)


Three things I am looking forward to this year:
Pam's wedding, coming up on the 28th - the next ACW live event, also coming up on the 28th (and yes, I plan on attending both) - and this coming Thursday night when I plan on introducing my new roomie to a gallon of cheap vodka - it should be fun!

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... And
please do not spoil the fun.
Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your
answers. Then send this to a
whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person
who sent it to you. The
theory is that you will learn a lot of little known
facts about those who know
you.

* Don't forget to send it back to the person who
sent it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment