Monday, October 3, 2011

Think Hard Survey - October 3, 2011

Think Hard Survey

How many keys are on your keychain? More than I need, but not as many as there used to be. Six, I believe...

If you were given a canvas and watercolors, what would you paint? A sky with clouds and a bright sun - and some trees and grass and a kitty kat!

What do you regard as the most repulsive form of music? Hardcore gangsta rap - don't like it or care for it...

Whose mind, besides your own, would you like to control? The guy across the road -he's a damn sexy beast... lol. And maybe the mind of a certain District Attorney who represents this area - and then justice would be served.

What is the most dangerous occupation? A soldier or a police officer are the most dangerous in some ways, but at least those people get guns to defend themselves. My choice would be people who have to work in c-stores, with poor or no secuirity and no means of protection against the crazies who come into the store.

What is the first thing you do when you get out of bed? Turn off the fan and straighten up my blankets..

What do you consider the greatest threat to mankind? Themselves - people are crazy and somewhat stupid. End of discussion.

If you could project yourself into the past, where would you go? Are we talking about for just a few hours or longer periods of time. If it's just for a few hours, I'd go back to 1997 and 2009, both times to right wrongs. And if it's to stay for a while, the early 70's..

What are you thankful you are not doing right now? Serving time in jail or being pounded from behind by a large, 450lb monster of a man named Bubba Joe.

What is your favorite kind of candy? Baby snickers and jelly beans.

What is your favorite thing about the beach? The smell and the ocean..

If you were invisible, where would you go? First to Laurel Hill to cause havoc with a big time bitch / slunt and then downtown to take care of some bid'ness and cause justice to be serviced.

What is one object in your home that you are embarrassed to own? I can't really think of anything that's too embarassing.

Fill in the blank; When I dance, I look like: a fat white guy having a seizure.

Who is one person you wish you would have never met? No one - every person I know and have met has been an experience and I've learned something, good or bad. No regrets.

What is your favorite fruit? Grapes are good, tangerines are good and I like nuts.

What is your favorite kind of cookie? Fudge Stripes made by those funky little elves..

If you were an evil dictator, where would you rule? Some 3rd world nation in South America....bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha! (That's my evil dictator laugh)

What do you need to get right now at the drug store? Socks! And jelly beans. And razors. Damn, I need to make a list.

What song do you keep hearing over and over again? The theme song from Two and A Half Men (probably because I'm watching Two And A Half Men on the TV right now. That might explain it.

What was the happiest age of your life? Ages 21 - 25 and 31-32... It's been downhill ever since.

What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own? My "soce the elemental wizard" t-shirts and my raggedly, just barely held together by thread, blue jeans.

What two words describe your lifestyle? Extremely boring!

Which ocean creature fascinates you most? Seahorses - they're cool!

On a scale of 1-10; how religious are you? I believe in a higher power and pray regularly, but I'm not a big fan of organized religion so I'd rank it around a "4" or so.

What historical figure would you most like to have a discussion with? Richard Nixon

What color looks best on you? dark colors like black and purple...

What is your favorite thing about being sick? I hate being sick so my favorite thing about it would probably be when it ends.

Whats new? My exile and inprisonment has been granted a partial reprieve with a 3 hours a day to do what needs to be done.

Why are you here right now? I have nothing better to do and when I sit at my computer, I can watch and fantasize about the sexy man across the road and what I'd like to do with him. Probably won't ever happen, but as Lawanda used to say on "In Living Color", I'd rock his world!!!

What commercial do you find most annoying? Don't know - I generally flip channels when the commericals come on - I don't watch 'em.

What was your favorite meal growing up? Hamburger and fries - I'm a simple man.

If you had to spend the rest of your life in one place, where would it be? It sure as hell wouldn't be here - the last month and a half have proven that to me. Maybe a nice little 40 plus room mansion on the coast of Maine.

Fill in the blank; I am so much smarter than: most people realize. I have skills!

What one person or thing reminds you of the 80s? Alf

What is college really good for? Meeting people and partying hard...

Where is the most beautiful place you have ever been? On the coast, at the beach, sitting with a guy I cared a whole helluva lot about at the time, watching the sunrise...

What body part aches you the most right now? Legs and back - but it's pretty constant and I'm used to it.

When is the angriest you have ever been? When my brother died because it was so stupid and wasteful - and on February 28, 2009 for reasons that I'd rather not get into but if I had seen a certian person on that day, I'd be in prison or dead right now... I was that mad!

What do you waste your time doing? Writing, sleeping, watching TV, reading - but so long as I'm enjoying myself, it's not a waste of time.

On a scale of 1-10; how much do you trust people? There are a few people that I trust totally and without hesitation, but most people are not quite on that level - call me cynical, but most people are not honest or trustworthy - they're just out to get what they can and I know this, so my trust level for most people is quite low, maybe a 2 or 3.

If you were forced to choose your own death, how would you die? In my sleep, surrounded by four or five of the sexiest young guys around and the guy I love being the last person I see and speak to before I fade out.

On a scale of 1-10; how photogenic are you? I hate pictures, but I am a sexy beast when the pics, few and far between as they are, are allowed - I'll go for a "7".

What aspect of your personality could use a little work? My social skills - I hate small talk and don't like people. I need to work on that.
What is your greatest addiction? Physically, it's caffeine, but psychologically, it's physical expressions of affection. I love being intimate with sexy guys - it's an obsession at times.

What issue are you sick of hearing about? Politics

If you were a professional wrestler, what would your ring name be? "The Count" Vincent Paul Phillips

What language would you like to master? Ebonics - maybe then, I could understand more of the people around here and what the hell they're talking about..

What is your favorite dish at a Chinese restaurant? Sweet & Sour Chicken with an egg roll on the side.

Who would you least likely expect a phone call from? The guy across the street saying that he's coming over for some quick loving. And I'd love to give it to him.. Damn, he's a sexy beast.

What is the longest you have ever gone without a shower? Nine days - I was in the hospital and laid up in the bed. But I got pigeon baths every day and forced myself over to the sink every night to wash my hair. I can't stand being dirty.

What is the saddest movie you have ever seen? Rent! always makes me cry - and so does Bambi. The hunters killed Bambi's mother. Damn them!!

What time do you usually fall asleep? Around 4:30 - 5am most nights and then I take a nap around 6:30 - 7pm for an hour or so.

Where is the worst place to be stuck waiting? Anywhere I have to wait sucks! I hate waiting!!!

What is the cutest animal on Earth? Young latino boys - they're sexy!!!

Name one celebrity that has no right being a celebrity. The entire cast of Jersey Shore fits and so do 98% of the so-called reality show stars. Take your pick!

What hobby have you always wanted to pick up? Tap dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment