Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wandering Minds Survey - October 16, 2011

Wandering Minds Survey

Ever fight in a church?

Nope, I can't say that I have. I have fought inside an apartment that used to be a church - would that count? I rarely fight anyhow - I believe in making love - not war. And I have done that in a church - well, actually it was on top of a church... lol.

When was the last time someone said you were hot?

It's been a while. : - (

When did you last lie with a straight face?

I honestly don't remember - I try not to lie if it can be avoided. If I don't want to answer, I don't - that what changing the subject is for and I don't have to lie that way.

What is the most money you have spent on a gift?

A little over $600 - can't remember the exact amount, but I paid the taxes on the house (city and county) plus a couple of bills for my mom when her money was tight and I had some extra available.

Ever taken pics you regret?

Not really - life is too short for any regrets.

Would you rather live in the country, city, or suburbs?

I love the conveniences of city life, but I don't like people or crowds - so probably country (but within easy driving distance to the city conveniences)

Last time you were truly in love?

Right now (and for the past three pus years)..

Do you think all guys think with their little head?

At times, yes - but not all the time.

Ever take money from a stranger?

Yeppers - he offered and I took it.

Who is on your mind right now?

Two very sexy men that I would love to see right now - one that just informed that he'll be coming to Lbg at some point (hopefully very soon) and the other who is from this town, but moved too far away - everytime I ask him when he's coming home, he always says he doesn't know. Want to see both these guys (but not at the same time... lol)

Do you think piercings are sexy?

Depends on where they are, what style they are, and the person who has them.

Who did you last curse at?

Myself about ten minutes ago - had a drink overflow on me and drench my shirt, pants, etc. I didn't realize I had shaken it up that much. DAMN!

Do you donate blood?

Used to quite frequently, but not anymore. I'm willing, but they don't want my blood anymore.

Are you religious?

I believe in a higher power and I pray often, but I don't consider myself to be very religious - no.

Where did you graduate from?

Scotland High School.

Do you like your job?

Well, I'm currently unemployed and I hate it. Right now I'd be happy with any job.

What is your favorite kind of music?

I listen to pretty much all kinds of music, depending on my mood. The hardore "gangsta rap" crap doesn't have much appeal to me.

Are you healthy or do you have medical problems?

I have a few minor health problems (diabetes, blood pressure, fat), but I'm getting along okay.

What was the last Youtube video you watched?

"Guilty Concience" by Eminem & Dr. Dre

Do you have any ridiculous fears?

Committment, spider-crickets, heights, crowds, public speaking and being spanked,

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever seen on the internet?

A man getting penetrated anally by a horse - and then the horse collapsed / fell down on the man - and ripped him a new one (literally)

What should you be doing right now?

I'm good exactly where I'm at.

What is your favorite thing to spend money on?

Myself and my friends...

Do you regret doing anything over the last week?

Over the past week? Nah! I've been on good behavior for a long time now (damn it!)

If you could have any type superpower what would it be?

Telepathy - the ability to read and control people's minds..

Who will be the next president of the United States?

It's too early to think about that now, but it will be a Republican. Probably Mitt Romney with Chris Christie as the VP.

When did you last have a great kiss?

It's been far too long - several months at least. Some sexy guy needs to come over and help me play catch-up. I love some good kissing action.

What was the last thing you purchased?

Drinks at the Food Lion on Friday morning..

What are your current goals?

Short term - write a letter to Cal and watch some football on TV, long term is find a job, get Cal home and get the hell out of Scotland County... for good!

Ever see the 2 girls 1 cup video?

Can't say that I have... what is the 2 girls 1 cup video?

What so far is the single best moment of your life?

February 27, 2009 - 'Nuff said!

Do you watch the olympics?

Nope!

What do you do to try and help the environment?

I pick up my trash and I recycle. And I compost too. I'm a "green" type of guy. Yay!

What is your most favorite meal in the world?

I'm a simple man with simple tastes - either fried chicken with potato salad & baked beans (yum) or a buffet table at the chinese resturant. Either way, I'm happy.

What do you think of guys that wear pink shirts?

I think it's hot - depends on the guy though, but I think pink looks good on a guy.

What is your favorite breed of dog?

The Taco Bell dogs or pugs... they're cute!

Is there a celebrity that you don't understand why they're famous?

Any of the Kardashian's, the cast of Jersey Shore, Perez Hilton, Tia Tequilia, etc.. so many people and so many questions.

Do you dislike any celebrities?

Not really - there are some I can do without, but for the most part, I can take 'em or leave 'em.

What do you think of dating someone you meet on the internet?

It's cool - if a person is sexy and hot and a nice person worthy of dating and hooking up with, it doens't really matter how you meet them - only that we meet.

Do you return purchases back to the store often?

Nope - never do.

Is there any TV shows you wish were still on the air?

Will & Grace, Drew Carey Show, WCW Monday Nitro, to name but a few..
What is your favorite smell?

Vanilla, orange, or that fresh, soapy clean smell when someone first steps out of a shower.

How do you feel about the cost of college tuition?

Too damn high!

What hobby would people be suprised that you enjoy?

Probably my writing - I don't look like what most people would percieve a writer to look like,

In the last year have you learned or improved on any skills?

My writing skills have improved (I think)..

Are there "friends" in your life that you wish werent in your life?

Nope because if they need to be gone, they already are..

Is there any accent that you find sexy?

A British accent turns me on - and a Spanish accent, especially from a cute Sexican, I mean "Mexican" makes me horny as hell.

Do you prefer yellow or white gold?

Yellow gold...

Do you know what your birth flower is?

Nope, but I wish it was the Yellow Rose - I like that flower..

Would others say you are open minded?

Yeppers - I'm very open minded and most people know it.

Do you honestly consider yourself a good friend?

I have my flaws and can be a handful & difficult at times (and I suck about returning phone calls) - and I admit that - but for my friends, I will do anything I can for them and will always be there - so I'm a bitch at times, but I think I'm a good friend too..

Are you looking forward to anything that is happening in the next 24 hours?

Going for a haircut in the morning is about it.

Have you ever set up friends and they ended up together long term?

Not that I can think of... no.

If you could have any person in the room with you right now who would it be?

Cal - the man I love and who owns my heart. If not him, then a playa friend from L-town would be nice.

What were you doing right before you started this?

Talking on the phone to the guy I love more than anything else and who owns my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment