Friday, October 7, 2011

(Retro) Six Minutes - January 19, 2005

"Went to a party the other night
All the ladies were treating me right
Moving my feet to the disco beat
How in the world could I keep my seat

All of a sudden I began to change
I was on the dance floor acting strange
Flapping my arms I began to cluck
Look at me..I'm the disco duck"

Rick Dees - "Disco Duck"

No - it's not the smooth raps of Doug E. Fresh - it's
the insane silliness that was The Disco Duck. A
little bit of nostalgia for all you Disco-freaks out
there of the one truly great "disco" song of the
seventies. Now you know where Disco Inferno got the
idea for that damn duck. I'm sure you'll sleep better
tonight knowing this.

I'm Doug and guess what - I decided to finally get
away from the madness and insanity that has been my
life for the past few weeks - and spend a little time
and madness with the insanity that is the world's
second most eclectic wrestling column ever. How much
time, you ask? How about "Six Minutes"???

I meant to have this out Thursday afternoon, but I've
had a lot of stuff going on - a job interview
yesterday morning - and a really bad case of someone -
in this case, my new friend, Daniel, being so far up
my butt everytime I turn around, I can't get anything
accomplished. He's a nice guy and cute as hell, but
if I'm not at work, he's wanting to be here in my
way... 24-7. I can't take do anything myself - and
he's either calling, coming over, or else calling to
say he's coming over. I appreciated it at first - but
I'm used to doing things my own way in my own time -
and he's going to have to learn - I need my privacy
and alone-time. Or else Dougie becomes a very grouchy
and ill-tempered person.

I guess it's my own fault - I like the young folks
(he's 22) who are too insecure to take it as it comes
- and relax. I may have to end up nipping this deal
in the bud before long. Or else I'm going to snap and
end up giving Danny a powerbomb through the living
room couch. I'm so glad he doesn't read these
columns...lol. New relationships - aren't they fun.

I also had a job interview on Friday morning at a
local motel. I turned the application in four months
ago - they finally called on Thursday morning (when I
was preparing to attempt to write this column). So I
went for the interview yesterday morning - it's less
pay than I make now - no benefits, and I'd have to
dress up with the slacks, tie, and what-nots.
Hmmmmmm. Sounds tempting, but I don't do ties and
dress-up. And I need my benefits to help keep my
rapidly falling-apart body in check (too late!) - so
I'll stay at the c-store instead. But we had a good
interview and they were willing to work around my
c-store schedule if I wanted to go that route. So I
may end up being an auditor - part time - in the near
future. But for now, one full time job (with about 8
- 9 hours OT a week), and the Wrestling HQ - are more
than enough. Hang on!

OK - the phone was ringing. Guess who? I swear, I'm
on the verge of snapping. Why the hell do I put up
with this stuff? Must be the combination of dark
brown skin (he's an Indian) - and baby-blue eyes. I'm
a sucker for the eyes. But one of these days... to
the moon, Alice! To the moon!

So what's on the agenda? How about "Royal Rumble
Predictions!". Plus a lot of "What Say I?" - where I
look at several news items from over the past few
days, and give my take on them. And a few other
things too!

First off - a note to anyone who's written in the past
week or so - if I haven't replied yet, just hang in
there. I will - I'm running about 300 or so e-mails
behind right now - and it's growing more every moment.
But I'll hopefully, be able to tackle that this
afternoon and get caught up. Or I may go out for
Chinese instead. But I'll be answering soon enough,
so have faith.

Second, let's do the disclaimer thingee so I don't
have to worry about legalities and what-nots. This is
MY column - I write what I think and feel - and I'm
responsible for what you read here - and in regards to
the webmasters who are nice enough to give me a forum,
it's not their fault! Belee' dat!

OK - and now, in the words of the classic funky
rapmaster, Doug E. Fresh, and his partner in crime,
the Imperial Grand Wizard, Ricky D. - aka Slick Rick
- "this is called the show!"

ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTIONS...

Only four matches announced so far, and of course, the
Rumble itself. Is that enough for me to pay my
hard-earned $$$$?? Probably not. I'm waiting for
Wrestlemania XXI. But I've still got opinions on all
the matches. And here they are.

SHAWN MICHAELS versus EDGE

Probably a good match. Possibly even the show-stoppa
of the night. Shawn can pull it off. Can Edge?
Probably not. I'd rather see Christian instead. But
I expect a screw-job finish and a rematch at the big
show in March. Look for HBK to take the nod in a
fluke-win... and Edge to whine and complain about
being screwed... again!
Winner: "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
TRIPLE H versus RANDY ORTON

It'll be another good match. WIth another screw-job
style ending. Randy won't get the belt, but he'll put
enough of a beating on HHH to guarentee a rematch and
another title shot - in the triple-threat match at
Wrestlemania. So I'll give the win to Randy Orton by
DQ - after lots of interference by Batista and Ric
Flair. Evolution keeps the gold, but Orton takes home
the win.
Winner: Randy Orton (by DQ)

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - TRIPLE THREAT
JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD (C) vs KURT ANGLE vs THE BIG
SHOW

The match that everyone is looking forward to - not!
The weak link here is the Big Show. (How can a 500lb
man be the weak link?) JBL and Kurt are both solid
performers - and are consistent in their matches.
Show can be good... or very bad. Let's hope it's a
good night for Paul Wight, cause this match will need
all the help it can get to keep the fans interest.
Look for both factions to intefere frequently. And in
the end, JBL will retain the gold one more time.
Winner: JBL

CASKET MATCH
THE UNDERTAKER versus HEIDENREICH

Yaaaaaaaaaawwwnnnn! Isn't this over with yet? Does
anyone even remember why they're feuding? Does anyone
even care? It's a night for the Vince-favorites to be
highlighted (HBK, HHH, JBL). Add the 'Taker to the
list. His track record at the Rumble isn't that
great, but it won't be getting any better on Sunday.
Expect Gene Snitsky to interfere and give Johnny the
win, setting up a Kane/Taker tag match against Gene &
Johnny at WM XXI. Winner: Heidenreich

THE ROYAL RUMBLE..

If a Raw guy wins - it'll be Dave Batista. If a
Smackdown dude wins, it'll be Scotty 2 Hotty! Maybe
Funaki. Seriously. Do you think anyone from SD
really stands a chance? They need to do another major
talent exchange very soon - and put some star power
(Ric Flair, Jericho, Stevie Richards etc.) over on SD
to boost that show. It's falling fast (but it's not
being cancelled - more on that later!)... Look for
Batista to take the win at the end and go to WM XXI to
face his Evolution partner, HHH (and Randy) for the 25
lbs of gold.

HEAT MATCH: I'm just guessing, but I expect we'll see
the addition of another match as probably, La
Resistance will defend the tag titles. They go both
ways, after all... probably against William Regal &
Tajari. So...

WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES
LA RESISTANCE versus WILLIAM REGAL & TAJIRI

La Res are the fallback champs. But they lost to
Batista in a handicap match this past week on Raw.
And Sylvain got a flag rammed up his .... anyhow. If
they can't beat Dave, two on one, then they won't beat
Regal & Tajiri.
Winners and new Champs: William Regal & Tajiri

And now....

"Cut the music!"
~ "Ravishing Rick Rude"

WHAT SAY I?

You know the drill by now. I take a look at several
newstories from this past week or so, and give my
opinion on them - a Dougie Perspective, if you will.
Let's do it...

(From W365 Newsletter)
Several wrestling websites have picked up on a story
suggesting that Smackdown is going to be canceled on
UPN. This is completely false. Last week a reporter
for the The Oakland Tribune misinterpreted what a
Viacom rep told them and ran an article based more on
speculation than fact. At this time the WWE's contract
for Smackdown on UPN runs through to the fall of 2006
and when that time comes a new agreement is expected
to be reached.

Smackdown isn't going anywhere. It's consistantly one
of the highest rated programs on UPN, and draws an
audience, no matter how bad it seems to be getting.
I'm sure the folks at UPN have looked at how the
ratings for TNT, TBS, and USA have fallen since they
decided to drop wrestling from their schedule. It may
not be sophisticated, but wrestling draws ratings,
which means money. And so long as the ratings are
there, Smackdown isn't going anywhere.

(From W365)
Al Snow has officially joined OVW as a trainer. He was
introduced to the crew last night at their TV tapings.
I don't have any word yet on where this leaves Lance
Storm.

It's great to see Al is keeping busy, and the role of
trainer at OVW is a good job for him. I'd much rather
see Al in the ring - the WWE has never really
capitalized on the popularity of Mr. Snow from the MTV
Tough Enough series - and should take advantage and
run with is. Wouldn't you like to see the TE teacher
take HHH or JBL back to school? I sure would. But
OVW has a great trainer in Al Snow... and this is a
good sign for the future of the WWE. As for Lance,
he's been doing a good job, so I doubt he's got
anything to worry about. I think there's more than
enough room in OVW for two trainers, especially when
they're Al Snow and Lance Storm.

(From W365)
Former WCW star Psicosis is booked for a WWE try-out
match at the Royal Rumble on Sunday. As we noted a few
weeks ago the company is very high on him and view him
as their next Rey Mysterio so to speak. I hope all
goes well for him and can't see any reason why he
wouldn't be signed.

Psicosis will be a good addition to the WWE and add
more depth to the Smackdown roster, which really needs
some added star-power. My only wish is that the WWE
would go ahead and sign Juvi to along with Psicosis to
complete the package. They work well together and
could help add some more sparks to the SD package.

(More from W365)
Josh Mathews confirmed on 'Byte This' last night that
he recently got engaged to former WWE announcer Rue
DeBona. Big Show was on as a guest and said of the
couple: "He must have worn her down like cancer... the

next thing you know she’s marrying Josh. That’s proof
that no matter how bad or irritating you are you can
get a woman to like you." I guess that also dispels
the rumors once and for all...

I could make a lot of jokes and off-color cracks here,
but I won't. Congratulations to Josh and Rue and I
hope they have much happiness in the future. 'Nuff
said!

(And again from W365)
Alex Marvez interviewed Jimmy Hart for his syndicated
column this week. Hart discusses his autobiography and
the chances of Hulk Hogan returning to the WWE: "There
are negotiations going on," Hart said. "Hulk has put
himself in good position financially and never has to
do anything again, plus he's working so hard with his
daughter. But the one thing is he still loves the
wrestling business."

Hogan loves money and attention. He's a gloryhog.
He's working hard with his daughter to capitalize on
her success and extend his own shelf-life. I have no
doubt he loves the wrestling business though.
Especially the financial side of it. Hogan sucks!
That's just my opinion, but still... I don't like him.
So there!

(From WrestlingObserver.com)
Fans of Rob Van Dam will be sad to learn that they
won't see the former WWE Intercontinental, Tag, and
Hardcore Champion for a while. Van Dam underwent
reconstructive knee surgery down in Birmingham today
under the care of Dr. James Andrews in order to help
repair the torn ACL that he was suffering from. As of
right now, Van Dam is looking at six months out of
action, which means that he wouldn't be back until
sometime before Summerslam.

That's bad about RVD, but what's the old saying about
absence makes the heart grow fonder. RVD is an
amazing talent in the ring, but he'e been neglected
and misused for quite a while by the WWE. Maybe six
months out of action will inspire the so-called
"creative teams" to come up with something good for
RVD upon his return. It worked for Edge and Lita.
Best of luck to RVD for a speedy recovery.

(From PWInsider.com)
During the WWE's tour of Japan on the week of February
5th, company officials will be meeting with former ECW
TV champion Super Crazy. There has been talk for
several weeks now that the WWE is interested in
bringing Crazy into the company, and speaking as a
wrestling fan, I hope they do. Crazy is a pleasure to
watch when the bell rings, and I can only hope that if
they do sign him, the WWE will place him on the Raw
roster so we can see the Tajiri/Super Crazy feud
resume.

Like Psicosis, Super Crazy would add more talent and
depth to the WWE roster - something Smackdown is
definitely lacking right now. He's a phenomenal
performer and I hope it all works out well so we are
able to see him soon in the WWE. I doubt the current
writers could do anything with Super Crazy - but he's
got the talent and charisma, and would stand out
anyhow, especially with the current absence of RVD as
the WWE's resident high-flyer. The spot is there, and
Super Crazy would be a good man to fill it.

(From PWTorch.com)
We're checking further on this story, but Kevin
Sullivan met with WWE officials on their swing through
Florida and he is being considered for a role on the
writing team (which would be strange, since, you know,
he's actually wrestled). He is not up for a position
as an agent, though.

This story is kind of mixed for me. Kevin Sullivan,
when he has someone to temper him and keep him under
control, can be a very creative person. He knows the
wrestling business and is a very capable writer which
is exactly what the WWE needs right now. But on the
other hand, remember that Benoit gave up the WCW title
and left WCW because of Sullivan. And Benoit is still
married to Sullivan's ex-wife. That could make for
some very uncomfortable situations in the WWE
locker-room. But if Sullivan is placed with the
Smackdown team, and Benoit is kept on Raw, their
interaction would be very limited, so that might not
be a major problem. Sullivan wouldn't be my first
choice as a new writer for the WWE, but the
qualifications are there. He knows the biz, and after
a few years of being out of the sport, I expect he's
recharged and probably full of ideas waiting to be
tried. The WWE needs to give it a shot, and see what
happens. It can't be any worse than what we're
currently seeing every week.

From PWTorch.com)
It's being kept top secret within WWE if true, but the
rumor even among wrestlers is that Brock Lesnar will
be the mystery final entrant in the Rumble. WWE,
though, hasn't made an issue of there being a final
empty slot, so it could just be a red herring for
people to speculate about. Whenever Lesnar is brought
up in Twin Cities media, it's assumed his aspirations
to make it in the NFL are extinguished at this point.
Hunter and others within WWE have made it clear that
Brock said a lot of wrong things after leaving and
he'll have to work hard to rebuild his image with his
colleagues if he wants to have an easy go of it
whenever he does return to WWE.

Brock at the Rumble. Well, unless something major
happens, this card looks like a snoozer so far. The
Rumble match looks good, but the rest.. yaaaaaawwwwnn.
Having Brock pop up would definitely open some eyes
and make everyone sit up and take notice. I think
Brock will have some major fence-mending to do when he
does return (and he will - belee' dat!) - but he'll
make a major impact. The Rumble would be a great way
to start.

Have you had your daily dose of Kronik lately? Go
check out www.totally-kronik.com for all the latest on
Brian Adams and Bryan Clark. Remember, it's all about
Kronik!

This was sent to me by a helluva cool guy, former
Wrestling Informer alumni J. Mitch. Hey Jesse, you
really need to be doing something for the Wrestling
HQ. (hint - hint)... How about it? Anyhow - enjoy!

I made this little list a while ago, "You
know you watch too much wrestling when.........." I
know its been done, but I didn't get them off a site,
I made them all up myself, and thought your readers
would get a kick out of them. Here they are.

You Know You Watch Too Much Wrestling When.......

-You're watching CNN and they say something about
politics, you immediately think of HHH.

-Get a "You Sold Out" chant going if one of your co-
workers gets a promotion.

-Sell a shot to the head with an empty soda can.

-If you call girls at your school/work Filthy, Dirty,
Disgusting, Brutal, Bottom Feeding, Trash Bag Ho's.

-If you're taking family photos, you insist they give
you 5 second poses.

-Find yourself doing the strut down the hall way of
your house.

-If someone leaves your house, you get a "Na na na na,
na na na na, hey, hey, hey, goodbye" chant going.

-F5 your cat at least once a week!

-Are in a Chinese restaurant, and start up a "USA"
chant.

-Believe that you need to take a few weeks off
school/work because your character is getting stale,
and needs to be refreshed. Possibly with a new look,
and some awesome video packages.

***This message has been brought to you by the friends
and supporters of the one, the only, the phenomenal,
"The Alpha-Male" J Miaaatch***

"It looks as if you're S.O.L.... and you know what
that means!"
~ "Above Average" Mike Sanders ~

"It's your duty to shake your booty!"
-Disco Inferno ~

THE STORY - A NEW CONTEST

As most of you know, I like to write. Duh! Or else
why would I be cluttering up your mailboxes so often.
I write these columns, show recaps, parodies, and
stories. And every so often, I'll start on something,
but never really have in click where I can come up
with a good finish. That's the case now. Below is
the start of a story I was writing called "Creative
Differences" featuring Chris Jericho and Vince
McMahon. I started on this way back in September, and
as you'll read, I didn't get far. So here's the deal.

I want YOU to finish the story. Put your creative hat
on and taking what I've already started, move it along
and wrap it up. I want to see what you folks come up
with.

So here's the deal. Based on what I've written, go
for it. Write your own middle and ending. I'll print
every single story you send me in future editions of
"Tossing Salt" and "Six Minutes" unless you tell me
not to. No flaming or XXX-stuff please. And every
entry will be voted on by the readers of "TS" and "6M"
and the winning story will receive a wrestling-related
prize of some sorts. How does that grab you? I'm not
sure exactly what it will be yet - but it will be
something cool. So break out the thinking caps and
get those creative juices flowing. I've given you the
start. Now you come up with the finish. Come on now
- chop! chop!..

CREATIVE DIFFERENCES...

(Inside an office in WWE Titan Towers. Vince McMahon
is talking to Chris Jericho)

Vince McMahon: "I suppose you're wondering why I
called you here today. Well, I've got a little
problem and you're going to help me with it!"

Chris Jericho: "Save it Junior! This is my day off.
I had a band practice with Fozzy to attend. I don't
have time for a lot of whining and crying about your
problems!"

Vince: "Who the hell do you think you are. My
problems are your problems, Jericho! You work for me!
Remember that! Or maybe you'd prefer to not be
working at all?"

Jericho: "Save the speech, McMahon. What do you
need?"

Vince: "Well Chris, as you know, there have been a
few problems with the creative teams as of late!"

Jericho: "Yeah, they suck!"

Vince: "You're on thin ice, Jericho! Can I
continue?"

Y2J: "Sure thing, Vince!"

Vince: "Well, early this morning, the whole Raw
creative team came to my office and they had some
demands! Can you believe that? They had demands for
me! For Vince McMahon!"

Y2J: "What kind of demands?"

Vince: "Some kind of garbage about fair pay,
compensation for long hours, benefits!"

Y2J: "Ghastly!"

Vince: "Exactly!"

Y2J: "What did you tell them?"

Vince: "I asked them who the hell they think they are.
I'm Vince McMahon and I've given them the opportunity
to work for me, to work for the WWE. And they want
benefits and fair pay! Dammit! They should be paying
me to be allowed to work here.

Y2J: "And how did they take that?"

Vince: "Well, they stammered and hemmed and hawed.
Then they threatened to walk out. Can you believe
that? Walk out on me? Vince McMahon?

Y2J: "No way, Junior! That's
terrible!

Vince: "That is! You're right! So you know what I
said to all those ungrateful pieces of trash?"

Y2J: "What?"

Vince: "I lined them up, looked each of them straight
in the eye and said, 'YOU'RE FIRED!!!".

Y2J: "You fired them all? The whole writing team?"

Vince: "You're damn right!"

Y2J: "Vince, I hate to break it to you, but we've got
a show on Monday to do!"

Vince: "I know!"

Y2J: "And a pay-per-view coming up in a few weeks!"

Vince: "I know!"

Y2J: "So what are you going to do... and why did you
call me? Unless....?"

Vince: "You're going to lead my new writing team!"

Y2J: "What the...? I'm not a writer! Are you crazy,
McMahon? What about Stephanie? What about HHH? What
about Jim Ross?"

Vince: "Stephanie and HHH asked for the weekend off.
I don't want to disturb them!"

Y2J: "But Steph is the head writer. Wouldn't this
count as an emergency?"

Vince: "My princess was feeling stressed. She and
Hunter are taking a weekend cruise to Alaska!"

Y2J: "Alaska?"

Vince: "Something about polar bears and seals. Don't
ask! Besides, you didn't think Steph actually did any
writing or anything creative, did you?"

Y2J: "Now that you mention it, the only place I've
ever heard about Steph being creative was in the
bedroom!"

Vince: "Hold on a second, dammit! That's my
daughter!"

Y2J: " I know Vince, but she's also a dirty, filthy,
nasty, skanky bottom feeding trashbag ho!"

Vince: "I know, I know! But she's still a McMahon
dammit! Treat her with respect!"

Y2J: Back to the problem at hand, Vinny-roo! About
this writing stuff? I've never done it! What about
Jim Ross? Or Johnny Ace? Or why not bring over some
of the guys from the SmackDown team?"

Vince: Every idea that Ross comes up with has
something to do with Steve Williams and BBQ Sauce. I
think that hat is on way too tight! As for Ace, do
you really think I'll trust my company to one of the
"Dynamic Dudes?"

Y2J: "You trusted it to Vince Russo!"

Vince: "Russo? I wonder if he's available? No, he's
doing that TNA garbage with
Double-F-Double-I-Double-R-Double-E-Double-D! Jeff
Jarrett! Fired!"

Y2J: "You've just been waiting for an opportunity to
use that line, haven't you Vince?"

Vince: "Was it that obvious?"

Y2J: "Damn skippy, Junior! But what about the
SmackDown writers? Can't you use them?"

Vince: "Do you watch SmackDown? Have you watched the
show lately?"

Y2J: "I don't have that strong a stomach! It's
gotten pretty bad!"

Vince: "Exactly! Those idiots have already screwed
up one show with their inept writing and moronic story
lines! I don't need them screwing up Raw too!"

Y2J: "Especially by making Bradshaw the WWE champion.
What kind of an idiot came up with that idea?"

Vince: "That was my idea and storyline, Jericho!"

Y2J: "Like I said, only an idiot would not like that
idea. Bradshaw is awesome!"

Vince: "I know what you said, Chris! The point is,
Jericho, that I don't have anyone else right now! I
need a writing team in place today to get the scripts
ready for Raw on Monday night!"

Y2J: "But you still haven't answered, Vince. Why
me?"

Vince: "Because you're a creative guy! We give you
crap every week and you still manage to get over with
the fans. You've got a good mind for the business.
You even made the Diva search somewhat entertaining.
And its not like you're doing anything right now
anyway!"

Y2J: "But I'm not a writer!"

Vince: "You're what I say you are. I say you're a
writer - then you're a writer. I won't force you
though!"

Y2J: "Good!"

Vince: "But if you don't do me this little favor, I
assure you.. no, I guaran-damn-tee you that you will
never receive another push again for so long as you
work for the WWE. I'll have you jobbing every week to
Funaki and Orlando Jordon. Do I make myself clear?"

Y2J: "So it's do it, or I'm totally screwed!"

Vince: "Exactly! And it will be your own fault!
Jericho screwed Jericho! So, are you going to head up
this writing team for me?"

Y2J: "I don't think I have a choice!"

Vince: "You're right! You don't!"

Y2J: "All right then, I'll do it!"

Vince: "But don't worry. This will only be for
temporary. And you'll have help."

Y2J: "How temporary and who is the help?"

Vince: "Linda has gone to talk to the writers I
fired. She hopes to have them back here by the end of
the day!"

Y2J: "So it's just for today?"

Vince: "Right!"

Y2J: "And who will be writing these fairy tales with
me? You?"

Vince: "I would but I've got a lunch date with some
guys from Hollywood about a movie starring Triple H
and Mae Young starring in a remake of "Throw Mama From
The Train".

Y2J: "That movie sucked!"

Vince: "It was all in the casting. With Hunter and
Mae in the lead roles, it's an Oscar for sure!"

Y2J: "Sure Vince, sure! So who will be working with
me to work on the scripts for this weeks Raw?"

Vince: "I had my secretary, Joanie, make a few phone
calls to a few legendary WWE Superstars who I felt
might be willing to help."

Y2J: "Who?"

Vince: "You'll see. They'll be here shortly. Go
into the office and get ready and when your help gets
here, I'll have Joanie send them up!"

Y2J: "But you still haven't told me who?"

Vince: "Trust me! You'll have a great time with
these legends. Just have faith, Jericho! (Vince
grins!) Trust me!

Y2J: "I have a bad feeling about this!"

Vince: "Don't worry about it Jericho! Just trust
me!"

(to be continued...by YOU!)

And on that, I'm gonna close this up. I have much
more to say, but time is fleeting and I still have to
go to Wal-Mart. And guess who's coming over for a
while. Geez! Any comments or questions - drop me a
line at either Doug28352@yahoo.com or here at the HQ -
Doug@thewrestlingheadquarters.com. Have a great week,
and I'll try to be back with new editions of "Tossing
Salt" and "Six Minutes" in just a few days. Also, be
sure to check out my "Sunday Night Heat!" recap
tommorow night at www.wrestlingheadquarters.com. As
all of you former Wrestling Informer readers know
well, I can recap the heck out of "Heat"... That's my
baby - belee' dat! And I may even wake up early
enough to catch the whole show this time for a change.
Anyhow, be sure to check it out. Well, I'm gone!
See ya next time! OK - bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment