Friday, October 7, 2011

(Retro) Short Survey - August 2, 2008

THIS IS A SHORT ONE...
TAG - YOU'RE IT!

If you opened it, you have to do it :-) (it only takes a couple minutes I swear!) Then, send it back to the person who sent it to you and the rest of your friends!

*Two names you go by:

1 . Doug
2. Salty (Thanks Suzie)

*Two things you are wearing right now:

1. Shorts
2 black soce t-shirt (order yours at www.myspace.com/soce - or just tell Andy I said hello - he's an awesome guy!)

*Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. Inspiration for a funny and yet moving blog - I'm drawng a blank here tonight...
2. For Ron Paul supporters - and Hillary supporters to both pull revolts at their conventions and "steal" the nominations from McCain and Obama so we can have a real election in November with 2 GOOD candidiates instead of the two jokes we have now.....

*Two people who will most likely send this back

1. Theresa (I hope - I miss ya gal!)
2. Suzie Q. (The Master of the Cheese)

*Two things you did last night:

1. Worked at the "Hellmouth II" booth on the outkirts of hell..
2. Blogged about my recent escapades at said work-hole..
(So what are you waiting for - go to my MySpace and read it already.. LMAO!)

*Two things you ate today

1. Meat Loaf (which feels like boulders in my stomach - Ma tries, but still...lol - I need to do most of the cooking - for both our sakes.)
2. Scalloped potatos

*Two people you last spoke to:

1. Debbie (at work)
2. The Mother Figure

Two things you're doing tomorrow:

1. I'm off work (on a Saturday - go figure) so I've got letters to write.
2. I'v got a story/parody I started on a few days ago(Stephanie McMahon pitches TV ideas to her Daddy) that I want to finish and see how it turns out. I also want to write a funny, yet inspirational and moving blog about something. I'm thinking "the list" for some reason.

*Two longest car rides:

1. From Laurinburg, NC to Daytona, FL
2. From Hebren CT to Laurinburg,NC - by myself....

2 *Two favorite beverages:

1. Pepsi
2. Bud Light

Now, here's what you're supposed to do ... And please do not spoil the Fun.

Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers.


Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you

No comments:

Post a Comment