Monday, October 10, 2011

Challenge Your Brain Survey - October 10, 2011

Challenge Your Brain

Would you rather earn your money or have it given to you?

Would definitely rather earn my money - I've been unemployed for close to two years now and it's not a good feeling - it leaves a person (me anyhow) feeling less than complete, like a burden to others and only half a man - unemployment checks pay the bills and thank God for them, but I'd rather be working 40 - 50 hours a week, interacting with people, being alive - this isn't living, it's existing and is not what can honestly be called a life. Earning your keep is fufilling and enriching - being kept isn't living - it's just existing.

What do you think of the gas prices?

The gas is too damn high!!

What have you eaten today?

A hot dog for breakfast, a couple of cans of Pepsi and just finished dinner (chicken and mashed potatos from KFC)

Do you pop your knuckles?

Yeppers - if I'm bored, stressed or just looking for someone to do.
How many jumping-jacks can you do?

Not as many as I used to, but I can still jump around for a little while.

Do you want to be famous someday?

I AM famous (and a bit delusional) - I've been pro wrestlng's most eclectic columnist since 2002 and I have a degree of internet infamy. What I'm not is RICH and FAMOUS and if you're one, you're supposed to be the other. Okay, I want to be rich and MORE famous - I admit it. Now make me a star...lol.

Ever broke a bone?

Yeppers - the ankle, the arm and the wrist have all been snapped at one time or the other...

Do you like laffy taffy?

Yes

Do you wear socks to bed?

Most nights - yeah. My feet get cold.

Have you ever made a survey?

Yeppers, I have made a few - and I had people send me questions to make a couple called "Ultimate Surveys" that were fun to do. I ought to do that again at some point - have my friends (and aquaintances and strangers) send me questions - about anything and everything - and post the questions and answers as a brand new "ultimate survey". Hmmmmm!

Do you get annoyed by mosquitoes?

Mosquitoes, I can deal with. People annoy me more than anyone or anything else.

Do you sing in the shower?

I do - and very well, thank you!

What was your favorite movie as a kid?

Any of the Godzilla movies - Godzilla was the coolest giant lizard with radioactive bad breath ever. Roooowwwrrr!!!

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

(Looks around to see who's watching) - Not me!

Do you spoil yourself?

Not nearly enough - bills and responsibilities have to come first and then if there's anything left, then maybe I'll indulge. I should do it more often - I deserve it!

What's the email you use for most of your sign-ups?

I use my main, long term e-mail - Doug28352 at that place for Yahoo's... lol

Do people say you're pretty?

With my rugged, masculine good looks, "pretty" is not a proper description - I get the "you have beautiful eyes" comments and of course, we all know that I'm an "incredibly sexy beast" - I think we all can agree on that.

How many pairs of shoes do you have?

Two - I need some new ones badly - they're getting a bit worn out.

Can you do the splits?

Not intentionally - but I have done them a couple of times - foot hits a wet spot - one foot goes one way and one goes the other and a high pitched scream fills the air, shattering windows and making dogs scream in all directions.

What is your idea of a perfect date?

It all depends mainly on who I'm with - so long as we both have fun, both can relax and enjoy ourselves, there is no drama or stresss or hostility and I get laid, it's a perfect date... lol.

What's your favorite candy?

Baby Snickers, followed closely by jelly beans.

Have you ever been to church?

I do volunteer work at a local church two days a week. And so far as religious services go, I'm not a big fan of most organized religions, but I have attended church on a few occasions and I enjoyed it, for the most part. The church where I volunteer, although I don't agree with everything they say or believe, is a great church with some awesome people and if I ever do decide to become a member of any church, that's the one I'd choose to attend.

Did you do good in high school?

For the first two years, I was honor roll and a member of the Student Council. Then I got to a point where I realized that the majority of my teachers were pretty much incompetent and I lost interests in their feeble attempts to destroy our individuality and creativity, as well as discovered the far more entertaining world of "skipping" and my grades did a major slide. For the classes I liked, I stayed with the high grades. And for the others, I didn't score quite as well. Always passed, but could have done much better.

Whats your favorite kind of chips?

Ruffles (plain, simple, regular, non-flavored) - the real deal - original brand style. Ruffles have ridges and ridges have flavor!

What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

Be naked with a sexy man. If that's not possible, I write, read or sleep. Old movies are good too.

Do you play video games?

Not any more - I can't figure out where to stick the quarters.

What brand of deodorant do you use?

Currently, it's Old Spice - but generally whatever is on sale and smells good.

What is your favorite pizza topping?

Meat - just lots and lots and lots of meat.

If you phone rang right now, who would you expect it to be?

Well, the phone has been ringing off the hook for the past hour - my brother and both sisters have called (repeatedly) - all that's left to call is Cal. It's kind of early for him to call, but he's all that's left who hasn't called yet.

What annoys you the most?

People who constantly talk to me while I'm watching TV or trying to write... people in general...lol.

Has a family member died within the last year?

So far as "blood" family, the answer is no, but so far as "real family" - those people, blood related or not, that I consider to be my family and a large part of my life, Alex Debnam died roughly a year ago, and my "wrestling sister", Fran - an amazing and truly beloved, wonderful woman, passed away a few months ago after a long and hard fight with cancer. I miss you Fran. RIP!

Have you ever slept in your car?

More times than I care to remember.

Who are your 3 best girlfriends?

The three women who I am most close to - it's a hard thing to choose because there are so many incedible and strong, wonderful people in my life, both men and woman and they all mean a great deal to me... but if I have to pick three... Hmmmm! Theresa, Tian and Dina for my "real world" sisters - and Reesy, Suzie and Tecty for my "online sisters".

Do you ever cry yourself to sleep?

Though tears may occasionally be shed on the inside, hidden away from this world, so far as tears on the outside, in bed or at any other time, I only need reference a great song by the great Alice Cooper... "if there's a tear on my face / it makes me shiver to the bone / it's just a heartache that got caught in my eye / and you know I never cry / I never cry"

What is a bad habit you have?

Do I even have any bad habits? Hmmm! I'll go with procrastination - does that count? If it doesn't, I go with the old "biting the nails" habit - it is kind of annoying.

Do you like Chinese food?

Love it - when we going?

What brand are your shoes?

I'm not even sure - it's a JC Penney's name brand, but I don't feel like looking. They're stylish and comfortable though - but I guess they would be called "hotboxes" if anyone was going to call them anything. I'm not one of the "cool kids" with the name brand shoes... : (

What were you doing an hour ago?

Laying in my bed, thinking about some things that needed to be thought about..

Are you a U.S. citizen?

Yes, I am and proud of it.

When was the last time you said “I love you”?

Friday night - the last time I talked to Cal.

Are you allergic to anything?

Daylight, committment and poison oak.

What is your favorite place: Beach, Waterpark or backyard pool?

Of the three choices given, the beach.

When was the last time you watched a movie with your family?

I try not to watch movies with my family - I like to be able to actually watch and enjoy and listen to the movies and when you're having to listen to a running commentary about the movie for the entire time it's showing, that's not an easy thing to do.

Would you ever get surgery to change your looks?

Maybe some lipo get rid of the belly, but that'd be about it. I like how I look and so do most of the guys, so why change it?

Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?

Going back over twenty-plus glorious years, Theresa.

If you could trade bodies with a celebrity who would it be and why?

Jeff Stryker - he's got a great body and I've always wondered what it would be like to be a freak of nature. That man is HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment