Friday, February 10, 2012

"Four" Survey - February 10, 2012

FOUR!

Four family members:
The Mother Figure, Brother Greg, Sister Tian & my favorite nephew, "G"...

Four places that I go to over and over:
The Church, Brian's, My favorite spot in the woods and out of my mind... lol

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Russell, Christopher, Brent & TMA...

Four of my favorite places to eat:
Golden Run, KFC, Taco Bell & my kitchen (I love to cook)

Four places I would rather be right now:
Wilmington, in the arms of the man I love, at work (I need a job - any job) or walking through the woods..

Four TV shows I watch over and over:
Big Bang Theory, Will & Grace, Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Fraggle Rock..

Four things in the room I'm in:
TV, computer, plants and a couch

Four concerts I've been to:
Alice Cooper (Operation Rock & Roll), HankJr. & Waylon, KISS w/ Ted Nugent & Cinderella and Reba w/ John Michael Montgomery & Linda Davis...

Four things on my calendar:
Dr. Appointments, Birthdays, Anniverseries and a couple of phone numbers..

Four fears:
Crowds, public speaking, spider-crickets & committment... lol.

Four things in your purse or wallet:
ID, business cards, debit cards and pictures

Four chores you hate doing:
Yardwork, laundry, cleaning toliets & vacuming..

Four favorite animals:
Cats, otters, Batista and Juvi... lol

Four speed dials on your cell phone:
Andrew, Brent, Brian and Sue...

Four places you have called home:
Raleigh, Concord, Wilmington, Maxton (McColl & Laurinburg round out the list..)

Four favorite pieces of jewelry:
My gold-hoop earring, a rainbow chain necklace, my ring with the wolf howling on it and my class ring (Class of 85 Rocks!)

Four websites you visit:
PWInsiderElite.com, Facebook, Wrestle-Zone.co.uk and tsfiction.blogspot.com.... (my blog-site)

Four people who have been in your car:
Danny, Matt, James & Kenneth

Four things you are wearing:
Jeans, socks, black t-shirt and green button-up shirt..

Four places you'd like to visit:
The UK, California, Washington DC & Mexico

Four things you are looking forward to:
Cal coming home, getting off probation, getting back to work & getting laid..

Four favorite types of candy:
Candy Corn, Mini-Snickers, Jelly Beans & Bubble Gum

Four sports teams you like:
Carolina Panthers, UNC Tarheels, San Francisco 49'ers & The Four Horsemen.... lol

Four things found in your fridge:
Caffeine, milk, hot dogs & apples

Four rituals you do daily:
Check Facebook, Check blog-site for number of hits / comments, make my bed & pray for Cal to come home (at least twice a day)

Four things currently within reach:
Can of Diet Coke, My cell phone, the TV remote and a flashlight..

Four malls you have been in:
Cross Creek Mall (Fayetteville), Crabtree Valley Mall (Raleigh), Cameron Village (Raleigh) and North Hills Mall (Raleigh)

Four things you are wearing:
Already did this one - still wearing the same things...

Four things you know how to cook:
Chili, Lasagna, Chicken & Rice & Fried Chicken

Four Halloween costumes you've worn:
Cowboy, Zombie, Vampire and Drag Queen (and I looked fabulous!)

No comments:

Post a Comment