Friday, February 10, 2012

Wants & Wishes (Survey)

Wants & Wishes

What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be either a writer, a wrestler or a weatherman. So now I write about wrestling. Still no progress on the weatherman job... lol.

In what way do you wish your childhood was different?
The things that I would like to change from the childhood are Mom and Dad's divorce (it was nasty) and maybe not have moved around quite so often.

What kinds of things did you want for Christmas as a kid?
I was into toys (action figures), books and music..

Did you wish you were an only child?
I think everyone wishes that at some point or another, but I never wished it for very long when I was a kid..

Did you want to move out of your parent's house as soon as you could?
Yeah - I did... but once I got out on my own, I realized just how good I really had it at home and was ready to go back... lol.

Is there somebody you wish you could be with right now?
Most definitely...

Is there one thing you want that you know you will never have?
True happiness seems to be elusive as does freedom from the headaches and consequences of my past.

If you had one wish guarenteed to come true- what would it be?
That Cal would be home - for good - with me.

Did you ever want to be like someone else to fit in?
When I was younger, yes... but I found that the only way I can truly fit in is by being myself or else it's not real and doesn't count.

Have you ever wished someone would just die?
Not really so much die as just vanish--- forever!

Do you want a family life right now?
I would love to have a family life but only if it's with the right person.

What's one thing you would change about yourself right now?
I'd have a job to go to and money in my pocket..

What do you wish looked different in your appearance?
I wish I was skinnier, but that's about it.

Do you wish you were somewhere else?
Yeah, I'd love to be in Wilmington... or really just about anywhere else - just so long as I'm with the right people..

What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
I've given up on most of my hopes and dreams - I just want to be with Cal and be happy. The rest doesn't matter.

What's one wish, besides "happiness", that you'd give to all your friends?
How about success at whatever it is they hope to accomplish in their lives..

What is the number 1 thing you want out of a relationship?
Respect (and great sex)

What's something you wish you never had done?
Hmmm - Where do I start? How about those DWI's back in 97' - the majority of my problems now stem from consequences of that one night..

Would you want to be extremely rich or extremely smart?
Extremely smart because then I could find ways to make money and be comfortable..

Is there something you wish you could tell someone?
I'd love to tell the guy across the road how sexy I think he is... lol.
Yeah, in all seriousness, there are a few things I'd love to be able to say.

Do you make wishes when a digital clock says 11:11?
Nah!

Are you in the field of the career you always wanted?
Sort of - just got to figure out how to start making money now..

What do you wish was different about mankind?
I wish people weren't so crazy and mean!

What's one material thing you don't have but wish you could get?
Generally don't care about material stuff, but I could use some money right now..

What do you want for dinner tonight?
Hadn't really thought about it, but Chinese would be nice..

How old were you when you started really wanting the opposite sex?
I don't know - it still hasn't happened yet. Women don't do a damn thing for me.

Is there someone you slept with that you wish you hadn't?
Yeah, there are a couple of experiences that I wish now hadn't happened, but it's too late to worry about it now. Ooops!

Do you wish on shooting stars?
Yeppers - sure enough..

Name one person you'd want to be with right now-friend, family, or relationship:
I want to be with Cal - he's a friend, my other-half, my soul-mate and the man I'm in love with.

Do you wish you had a different family?
We all do at some point and time..

Do you ever feel like you want too much out of life?
Nope - I generally seem to settle for not enough...

What do you want to happen tomorrow?
I want the woman I'm waiting for to call me to call me so I'll have a job, I want Cal to come home for good, I want to talk to Brent, I want Marshall to give me a call and I want to get my car fixed. See - not too much to hope for... lol.

What's one thing you wish could change about the economy?
I wish jobs were as available as they used to be - I need a job!

Do you ever wish you could be numb to emotions?
I've been accused of that before - not true, but there have been times I wish it was..

Have you ever laid in bed at night praying a certain someone calls you?
YES!

Have you ever wanted to date someone who was "below" you in social status in high school?
Social status never mattered to me - only the person themselves does..

Who do you think would make a good president?
None of the current people running for the job right now - that's for sure (and that includes the current President). Of the group running, my preference is Newt Gingrich, but I'd much prefer someone like Jeb Bush (who isn't running)..

What memory do you hope to never forget?
February 26, 2009 - 'Nuff said!

Do you make wishes on your birthday?
Yeppers

Do you want a cigarette right now?
Truthfully, I'd love to have a pack of Marlboro Light Menthol right now...

Do you wish you were famous?
Not really - I've rather just have the money..

What do you want to do this weekend?
Get drunk and get laid (by the guy across the road)... lol.

Who do you wish was still in your life?
Marshall & Steven... those guys were great.

Who is someone you'd do anything for to ensure their happiness?
Cal (and I would)

What is a hobby or pastime you wish you'd pick up?
Prostitution... lol. Just kidding - I'd love to learn to play the piano..

Do you want to make love to someone right now?
Yeah, the guy across the road...

Do you wish you were younger?
Yeah, I'd like to knock off about 10 - 15 years..

Do you wish you didn't know now what you didn't know then?
Sometimes...

What do you hope and or are expecting to happen this year?
Back to work and get out of Laurinburg - for good, I hope!

Do you want another chance at something?
A chance to make the guy across the road's toes curl... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment