Sunday, February 5, 2012

More Of The WCW 2-Question Interview - 10/10/03

More Of The WCW 2-Question Interview - 10/10/03

What are two things you can't live without?

Raven - Anger and dreams
Rey Mysterio - wrestling and my family
Bret Hart - food & love
Disco Inferno - my Saturday Night Fever soundtrack and a photo of John Travolta
Saturn - cable TV and gyms
Stevie Ray - cars and money
Vincent - God and health.
Eddie Guerrero - Family & salsa
Psychosis - Money and women

What secret skill or trait do you possess?

Bobby Heenan - Finding the dirt on WCW wrestlers.
David Penzer - I can open a carton of milk with my toes.
Disco Inferno - It's no secret to the ladies of the world.
Dean Malenko - I can tell a joke.
Chris Benoit - I have no secrets.
Saturn - Expert channel changer with a TV remote.
Rey Mysterio - I'm a good dad.
Arn Anderson - I'm a fisherman.
Stevie Ray - What you see is what you get!
Bret Hart - Cartoon Drawing

If you won the lottery, what would be the fisrt thing you would purchase?

K-Dogg - WCW and Microsoft
Kevin Nash - my sanity
Curt Hennig - a golf course
Kimberly - Diamonds. What else?
Scott Norton - I wouldn't buy anything; I already have everything.
Juventud Guerrera: I'd divide the money: half would go to help poor children, a quarter would be used to tour the world, and a quarter would go into the bank.
Dallas Page: How much did I win?
Scott Hall: An island! (with no DWI laws - D.)
Scott Steiner - a bunch of land in California
Spice: A new car
David Penzer - A high powered electric razor to shave my back.

Well, that's it.. Hope you enjoyed.
-Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment