Friday, February 10, 2012

Three Rules Survey - February 10, 2012

THREE RULES...
Rule #1: If you open this you GOTTA take it

Rule #2: You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING

Rule #3: Only answer True or False

Q: Kissed someone on your top friends?
True

Q: Been arrested?
True

Q: Kissed someone you didn't like?
True

Q: You like someone?
True

Q: Held a snake?
True

Q: Been suspended from school?
True

Q: Been fired from a job?
True

Q: Sang karaoke?
True

Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
True

Q: Laughed until you started crying?
True

Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
True

Q: Kissed in the rain?
True

Q: Sang in the shower?
True

Q: Sat on a roof top?
True

Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
True

Q: Broken a bone?
True

Q: Shaved your head?
True

Q: Played a prank on someone?
True

Q: Had/have a gym membership?
False

Q: Made a girlfriend/boyfriend cry?
True

Q: Shot a gun?
True

Q: Donated Blood?
True

Q: Had your heart broken?
True

Q: Broken someone's heart?
True

Who was the last person...

You hung out with?
That would have been Sue & the folks at the Food Bank - today was Thursday after all. Last person I've hung out with that was purely sociable was Brian....

last person you texted?
That would be Brian as well...

You were in a car with?
The mother figure..

Went to the movies with?
Does renting from the Redbox count? Brian again...

Went to the mall with?
Hell if I can remember - I think it was Pam, Patrick & Audrey..

person u talked to on the phone?
Lynn

Made you laugh?
Barbara

You hugged?
Lynn

You cried with?
Myself - NO ONE ever gets to see me cry...

WOULD YOU RATHER...

Be serious or be funny?
Be funny - be serious is so damn depressing and boring..

Drink whole or skim milk?
Whole - skim milk is nasty!!

Die in a fire or get shot?
Shoot me...

Coffee or Hot tea?
Neither - both are nasty to me - I prefer carbonated beverages like Pepsi, Pepsi and... oh yes, Pepsi..

Saggy boobs or no boobs?
No Boobs - I'm a gay man - what the hell do I want with them things around me?

Florida or California?
Florida

FSU or Gators?
Gators (but who really cares about either?) - UNC # 1

Ohio State or Michigan?
Ohio State!

Yankees or Red Sox?
Blah to both!

Watch or play sports?
Watch - I'm a writer. Not an athlete!

Flashlight or candle?
Candles are awesome!

Toe Fungus or Bad breath?
Bad breath (and some good mouthwash)

Sun or moon?
Moon

Winter or Fall?
Fall

Left or right?
Left

Sunny or rainy?
Rainy

Random Questions:

Where do you live?
Deep in the burning pits of boredom / hell - Laurinburg

Do you want to get married?
I would love to get married, but unfortunately, I'm not allowed to marry the person I love in this state - the thought of my having a stable, loving and legally binding relationship with the person I choose offends people.

Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
I'm a twirler (no gay jokes please... lol)

Do You Cook?
Yes and very well, thank you..

Current mood?
Restless and a bit frustrated.

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...

Liked some one?
Not liked so much as "love" - I LOVE someone..

Been hugged?
Yes

Cried?
Yes

Liked someone you shouldn't have?
If I listened to other people and their opinions, then the answer would be yes, but I know what I feel and why and while others might not agree, I love who I love and it's meant to be..

Taken another survey?
Not yet, but I will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment