Tuesday, February 28, 2012

On My Mind (Survey)

On My Mind Survey...

I've come to realize that my last kiss was: just a small sample of what I should be getting every day if things were right.

I am listening to: NCIS on the TV... it's a rerun from last season and I've seen it before. That's why I'm playing on the computer and doing surveys rather than paying much attention to the show.

I talk: as little as possible - my throat is swollen up right now and is hurting a bit. If it's not better soon, I'm going to go to the doctor.

I love: my family, my friends, comic books, wrestling, jelly beans, muppets and most importantly, the man I call "Cal!"

My best friends: are pretty awesome and one of the biggest regrets of my life is that I don't get the opportunity to spend much time with them anymore. I want my friends back!

My first real kiss: wasn't all it was cracked up to be. We were both young and learning... lol. Luckily, we both got better.

I hate it when people ask: when are you getting married? what are you doing now? wanna suck my dick (straight guys love to ask this question)

Love is: a battlefield (remember that old Pat Benatar song?)

Marriage is: something that I'll probably never experience, but still staying positive and keeping my hopes alive.

Somewhere, someone is thinking: that answer about "sucking dicks" was pretty messed up... lol (but it's true - hang around a straight guy for more than an hour and especially if there's alcohol involved, as soon as he finds out I'm gay, he wants head! Go figure!)

I'll always: be me - who else would I want to be?

I have a crush on: a very special and wonderful guy that I can't be with - no, that's not a crush. That's love. So far as "crush" goes, there are a couple of guys I know that I'd love to jump their bones a time or two... for them, the answer would be "yes" - and this definitely includes the guy across the street... lol.

The last time I cried was because: I was in pain... Duh!

My cell phone: is a piece of crap Tracfone. It does what I need it for, but I don't like it and would love to replace it.

When I wake up in the morning: I am extremely thankful because it means I've made it to another day..

Before I go to bed: I pee, I make sure I have a drink in my bedroom, I set my alarm and I turn on the fan so I can sleep comfortably..

Right now I am thinking about: going to see Cal in a few minutes and then what the rest of the day holds. How long will I be able to put off going to the doctor? So many things on the mind this morning...

Babies are: a true gift from God - I love babies and wish I had one to call my own - that I was a daddy. But not going to happen... Oh well!

I get on Facebook: To talk to friends, to find out what's going on and to be nosey... just like everyone else.

Today I: have a lot to do and even though I don't really feel like it, I'm gonna suck it up and get 'er dun!

Tonight I: Will probably be exhausted from the activities of today and wishing I could find a way to get myself back on track and doing well again.

Tomorrow it will be: Hump Day and the last day of the month..

I really want to...just give up and say screw it all, but since I have certain people who depend upon me, giving up is not an option. Damn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment