Sunday, February 12, 2012

Truth Time Survey - February 12, 2012

Truth Time Survey

Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
Of course I do... unless I decide to lie

Where were you last night?
Why? What happened? I have an alibi...

What is today's date?
February 12th - this month is speeding by..

Who was the last person to call you baby/babe?
One of the ladies up at the Food Bank this past Thursday morning...

When you're at the grocery store do you use the self checkout?
There is no such device at the local stores - people would steal the store blind if they were trusted to ring up their own merchandise.

Anyone crushing on you?
Everyone crushes on me - I'm an awesome dude with major skills. Just ask your boyfriend... lol.

What is your relationship status?
I'm in love with someone I can't be with and in lust with several others (because they so damn sexy) - would give 'em all up to be with the man I love though.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yeah, and even though he's not a good singer, his voice was absolute magic to my ears..

Has anyone ever given you roses?
Yeah... It was pretty cool..

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
I might for a little while - I'm not an idiot and have a basic idea of what I'd need to do - I could handle things for a while..

Who do you text the most?:
Easily, that would be Brian..

How do you make your money?
I've been collecting unemployment but it runs out soon. I desperately need to get a job soon.

First person to text today?
No one has texted me yet today - no one loves me. *sobs*

What is your favorite color?
My favorite colors are black, purple and hot pink..

What color are your eyes?
They go back and forth between hazel and green depending on what I'm wearing and my mood..

What is a compliment you receive often?
People like my writing, my eyes and my skills to keep the men happy...lol.

How tall are you?:
6'0"

Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
I think that was Cal, the man I love, when I last spoke to him this past Tuesday..

Do you like your parents?
For the most part, yeah. I love my Ma (she's all I got left) and I like her most of the time (even though she drives me crazy!)

Do you secretly like someone?:
I want to sodomize the guy who lives across the road - does that count?

Why did your last relationship end?
The one that matters hasn't ended - it's just been put on hold for a while because I still love him - he says he loves me - and circumstances prevent us from being together right now, but we still communicate regularly and often. As for the side-deal, he fucked up and in my mind, he's dead to me now. That simple.

Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
Cal - the man that I love..

Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
That was either Daytona Beach, FL or else New Haven, CT... both were long ass rides..

Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
I prefer to sleep, but a person can sleep only so much..

Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
Not really much like either of them or at least I don't think so..

How long does it take you to shower?
Anywhere between five - twenty minutes, depending upon how long I have and my mood (and how long the hot water holds out).

Can you do splits?
Not intentionally, but it has happened a few times... OUCH!

Are you flexible?
That depends on what you have in mind... lol.

What did you do on New Years Eve?
Stayed home and slept - I woke up for a while to watch HGTV, but didn't do anything special.

Was your mom there?
She was asleep in her room..

Can you speak any other language than English?
I can speak some spanish and some latin - also profanity, ebonics, maxton-speak and redneck... lol.

What is the last letter of your middle name?
"N"

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
Not quite three hours - I'll take a nap later on.

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?:
Every time I get into a car, I buckle up.

Are you scared of flying?
I really don't know - I've never tried it..


What do you sleep in?
Usually sweat pants or pajama-pants and a t-shirt... I like to be comfortable.

Who was the last person you kissed?
James

Do you like funny people or serious people?
It depends upon the situation and my mood at the time.

What are you listening to?
Watching / listening to the news - former New York City Mayor Rudy Guilliani is being interviewed.

What jewelry do you wear all the time?
There is nothing that I wear all the time anymore - I do have a gold hoop earring that I enjoy wearing sometimes though.

What do you have planned for tonight?
I haven't really thought about it yet - probably just going to wait and see what comes up.

Is the last person you kissed older than you?
Nope - he's 12 years younger...

Do you have a favorite item of clothing?
I have a couple of t-shirts (Christian - Peep Show / Four Horsemen / Soce the Elemental Wizard) that I prefer over all my others.

Do you like messages or comments better?
Messages..

Last thing you ate?
Some leftover KFC chicken and some mashed potatos & gravy from last night that I had for breakfast. Finger lickin' good!

What was last thing you drank?
A Pepsi Maz that I picked up by mistake at the Food Lion.

Are you happy right now?
Nope - not really. I'm actually kind of worried and stressing right now.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be
I'd have Cal here by my side and home for good - and lots & lots of money... I'm broke : - (

Who makes you happiest right now?
Cal makes me happiest always - period!

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching HGTV (House Hunters International) and playing on the computer..

Are you left handed?
Yeppers!

What was for dinner tonight?
I have no idea - I'm thinking about tacos..

What is the last thing you thought about?
About what would be good for dinner tonight.... lol.

When is your birthday?
I don't celebrate those things anymore. They suck!

Do you want to get married & have children one day?
I'd love to get married one day to the right person (Cal), but since we live in NC, that's probably not very likely to happen anytime soon. As for kids, that ship has long sailed for me. I'm too old to worry about new kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment